It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Obama, supports the terrorism Traitor like the Brotherhood members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

**LANGUAGE WARNING**

"F*** it and f*** you. You are a jerk." - A music video featuring an Arabic-singing belly dancer voicing profanity-laced lyrics that accuse President Barack Obama of supporting terrorism and the Muslim Brotherhood has gone viral in Egypt.

Lyrics: Ole Ole
AlSissi has dismissed Morsi
Ole Ole
AlSissi has dismissed Morsi
Hey .... you Sayed Morsi won't see the feast
Hey... you Sayed Morsi won't see the feast

You Obama, your father, mother
And all the others
Listen to me Obama Our army is very strong

edit on Wed Aug 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: language warning, trimmed quote

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

Not sure why, but all of a sudden, I'd like a falafel sandwich and a kabob...

And lemme get some of that koos koos on the side.

edit on 7-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What and your surprised by this...

Of course people in the Middle East hate Obama, he's spend years now just dropping bombs from drones on their heads.

Starting a thread that essentially says "this person is form the M.E and seems to hate Obama" really is not even thread worthy, big deal.

I don't like Obama very much and I am sure if he was dropping bombs on my cousins house i would probably hate him even more.

Of course they are going to be spouting rubbish like this about him, they will have you believe he is actually Hitlers and Osama's homosexual, Muslim, Kenyan (not American) communist love child if you would let them.

EDIT: that has to be the most annoying song ever, I only managed 90 seconds and I had to stop it, just really really bad!
edit on 7-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

that has to be the most annoying song ever, I only managed 90 seconds and I had to stop it, just really really bad!

Agree

Middle East rap. Remember, every country has the right to make crappy music.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

surprised by what ?

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I don't like Obama very much and I am sure if he was dropping bombs on my cousins house i would probably hate him even more.

Of course they are going to be spouting rubbish like this about him, they will have you believe he is actually Hitlers and Osama's homosexual, Muslim, Kenyan (not American) communist love child if you would let them.

mate your off your head, when is the last time the US dropped bombs on Egypt

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

jonstokes21 1 day ago It's pretty sad when the people of Egypt can see our President is a lying POS while half of our country still supports this embarrisment

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Funny that i waiting for a falafel meal when i looked this up

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

And where did i say he was dropping bombs on Egypt? what i said was the Middle East, ie. Yemen, Pakistan, Libya and the others that we probably dont yet know about.

I was using that to illustrate that its quite obvious why people in the Middle East would hate Obama and make a annoying video like this.

So no I am not "off my head" you just either cant read, or dont understand what the middle east is

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

And where did i say he was dropping bombs on Egypt? what i said was the Middle East, ie. Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan and the others that we probably dont yet know about.

I was using that to illustrate that its quite obvious why people in the Middle East would hate Obama and make a annoying video like this.

So no I am not "off my head" you just either cant read, or dont understand what the middle east is

Look,
Read again not once where bombs mentioned it is about the political situation in Egypt, you can type as many countries as you can name in the middle east it wont change the facts

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Absolutely nothing happening in that region is happening in isolation to just one nation right now. It never really does, but now more than ever, it's all interconnected to various levels, IMO.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No the fact i am stating is that people in the Middle East, including (shocker) Egypt dont really like anything American, they view America as the source of lots of the problems and by extension Obama, they also really dont like the fact that his drones are dropping bombs on their fellow Muslims. So yes this the singer might use that as a justification to go make some really bad video about him accusing him of all sorts of rubbish just because she doesn't like him very much.

Not because anything she says is true.

This just a really annoying video at best it belongs in the Joke forum.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You can ramble on all you want about hypothetical thoughts and feelings that the singer may or may not have held
but it wont change the fact that she hasn't mentioned anything you have said in the song

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Dude,

All it is, is a really bad song, by a girl who doesn't seem to like Obama.

this is not a big deal.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think the music is what Al-Cia uses to torture captured westerners. Very few could take that for more than a few minutes.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Dude,

All it is, is a really bad song, by a girl who doesn't seem to like Obama.

this is not a big deal.

If it worn't for the message being spread relating to current events i would agree with you, but if you do some digging into the coup and the 8 billion in aid things start to get interesting,

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Which coup would that have been? The first coup that unseated Mubarak or the more recent coup that counter-coup'ed the first? Of course a coup is only a coup to the one's on the losing side. So, the first coup wasn't a coup to the ones this coup unseated.

I don't think it's clear enough to really know for certain who did what to who aside from the side I feel a lot more comfortable seeing, being the one's in power now.

top topics

join