It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects with Light above Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
UFOs are seen near Earths atmosphere in NASA ISS photo

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

A Youtube user who goes by the name Streetcap1 has uploaded a 1:46 minutes long video footage that shows two glowing objects close to the planet

www.youtube.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another report of UFO sightings, a disc-shaped object was spotted hovering above the surface of Earth

An image put up by the NASA on its public website showed the object emitting strange lights above Earth's surface

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
first vid

second vid

the 2 video's are just close up's of the photo's
i dont know about the first one,
but the second one is a reflection of a light source
edit on 7/8/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Carnivac

A Youtube user who goes by the name Streetcap1

That's all I need to know , Streetcap1 is another of the known purveyors of hoaxes .
Sorry but them's the facts .

edit on 7-8-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
First one looks like a sprite.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Carnivac

A Youtube user who goes by the name Streetcap1

That's all I need to know , Streetcap1 is another of the known purveyors of hoaxes .
Sorry but them's the facts .

edit on 7-8-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Who gave the patent of "hoaxer" to that guy "Streetcap1"? And Why?

Please provide the evidence of your claim and his hoax.
Otherwise that word could turn against...
Thx.

On Topic: Interesting images. Some seems reflections but other NOT...
S&F.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Pretty cool, I think its very hard to say these are UFO's just because the amount of space debri, and satellites up there, with reflective surfaces. Cool vids though

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I saw the words Streetcrap1 and laughed haha

The guy is borderline retarded, everything is a UFO to him. He still pushes his LASCO C2 hoaxes to the gullible....you know the ones, the single frame showing solar rays making weird shapes in the CCD.

Chances are this is yet another reflection, satellite, moon, or solar ray. Il have a look at the video in a moment...and then see if i can explain what he has posted as a UFO

Id put him in the same league as ThirdPhaseOfMoon....he knows he's taking the piss.

EDIT: Seen the video lol, its a reflection from within the ISS..........i know it will take a lot more to convince many of you, but to be honest....where is the point?? Its a light in a picture from space....its got to be an alien spaceship abducting people.
edit on 7-8-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Look at his videos and you will see why....unless you are Streetcrap??? I know he is on these boards, he was under another username until he got chased out of town lol.

LASCO C2 streaks are not aliens
The moon is not a UFO
A reflection is not a UFO

Yet these are things he labels as UFO's.....he knows most of the stuff he posts is garbage....so, he is a Hoaxer by definition.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
wow just wow..behind that two light, there is so many white dot too..wth??? is this thing already there ther for long time? any though?? so make me curious..nice theread..

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If I had seen these in subsequent images or video and moving I would maybe speculate they are unknown but with a light source on the ISS right next to the orbs I have to say lens flare or camera aberration. I see no other proof to the contrary and Occam's razor is applied with its sharpest edge...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by Arken

Look at his videos and you will see why....unless you are Streetcrap??? I know he is on these boards, he was under another username until he got chased out of town lol.

The moon is not a UFO

Yet these are things he labels as UFO's.....he knows most of the stuff he posts is garbage....so, he is a Hoaxer by definition.

Your strictly personal opinion is nothing... Only your personal opinion. Nothing more.

Please provide detailed evidence of his hoaxes.

Otherwise you could call a Disinfo Agent of some Intelligence Agency, or an Operative infiltrated from NRO on ATS, or... (add +++)

And No. Im not that guy, but I see some interesting video from him, taken and recorded directly from NASA Live.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carnivac
UFOs are seen near Earths atmosphere in NASA ISS photo

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

A Youtube user who goes by the name Streetcap1 has uploaded a 1:46 minutes long video footage that shows two glowing objects close to the planet

www.youtube.com...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another report of UFO sightings, a disc-shaped object was spotted hovering above the surface of Earth

An image put up by the NASA on its public website showed the object emitting strange lights above Earth's surface

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

www.youtube.com...

someone's been playing with chinese lanterns in space. lol

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I've also studies these pictures before...Maybe I am having some more explained pictures that will make you to see it properly.I have just changed the color settings of the picture to make it more visible.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
reply to post by Arken

The moon is not a UFO

Your strictly personal opinion is nothing... Only your personal opinion. Nothing more.

Please provide detailed evidence of his hoaxes.

Otherwise you could call a Disinfo Agent of some Intelligence Agency, or an Operative infiltrated from NRO on ATS, or... (add +++)

And No. Im not that guy, but I see some interesting video from him, taken and recorded directly from NASA Live.

My opinion is nothing, and neither is yours and especially streetcraps. My opinion though is based on knowledge and facts, what are yours based on?? Hope and gullibility? My opinion is worth 1000 times that of streetcraps and yours....you cant even distinguish a rock, so i rest my case on that part of my reply.

He has too many on his channel to explain them all, just look for the Blue or Red Lacso videos and tell me i am wrong......only an ignorant moron would say i was wrong btw

The rocks on the moon badged up as UFO HAHAHAHA, believe what you will, if you are too ignorant to see you are being played for a fool so be it.

A lot of his videos from the ISS are actually the moon passing behind earth, yet given the ignorance of many online he has fooled them into thinking its a UFO....il give him props for that, he knows how to play the gullible.

I could go through and prove each and every one of his videos are based on lies....but wheres the point? How do i get paid for my time and effort?? Unlike UFO videos, debunking videos get very little views. Plus it would take so much evidence to convince any of you "believers" it would take the rest of my lifetime to put things into perspective for you lot.

Its a UFO because somebody with a UFO channel says so........dont look at NASA sites photography sites, ignore anyone who disagrees with you...stay ignorant Arken, it suits you.

top topics

join