It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror alert level

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Ok, I just got done checking at "terror alert level.com" With all the hype of the embassies closing, telling American people to leave Yemen and all the current events as of late, one would think the alert level would be higher than elevated?

Well, it's not. And according to TPTB, this terror threat "is going to happen", and not elevate the terror level?

Is anyone else perplexed by this?

I'm really surprised that, in all the threads I have read about this, no one even brought this up.

So, people of ATS, what is your take on this?

Yeah, this is the most transparent presidency ever??/ Only if you have transparency that is clouded by a six inch layer of black/white pigment, which would make for a real big grey area.........

edit on 7-8-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

They probably have forgotten that the website even exists. I've never seen it go beyond elevated. I don't think they even know how to change it.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yeah TDawg, you have a point. And it has to do with the government.......What was I thinking??????

I went on the DHS website, and couldn't find what the current level was. Thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Terror what now?

The doomsday clock gets more attention than the terror rainbow.
edit on 7-8-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Let this be one last public display of how phony the whole thing is...

They said it will happen and gave until Sept 1st to occur. Also, they have stated that they have no idea how or where this attack will take place so they can't say that they prevented an attack if nothing by Sept 1st.

The color alert system was one of the stupidest ideas and they are trying to let it silently go away just like every past "serious and credible" predicted attack on American interests.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am not all that perplexed by this...

The threat is to foreign US interests and not domestic interests, as such the Homeland Security Advisory system should not really have to change as the threat is not domestic in nature. On their website just now they have have "no current threats" listed, in the UK the threat level is at substantial.

The US State department I believe however has issued travel alerts regarding the affected regions and the very fact that embassies are being evacuated suggests a heightened alert level at US embassies.

top topics

join