It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELL hath no fury like a DUDE scorned.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I see your point. I guess in hind sight it may have been a poor choice of words for a title, and please understand I am not the one who is scorned. I just read the article and laughed from start to finish. Maybe my sense of humour is slightly off centre, but c'mon the guy needs to get rid of his old bed, so he can christen the new bed with his flesh jack.

I just reckon if a guy wants to bare his burdened soul just make a quick sale, so he can invest in a "Flesh-Jack" then it is my obligation to laugh WITH him.

The title is meant to catch the readers attention, but the article is supposed to be funny...I think

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Trubeeleever

Lets face it Dogs are more reliable and trustworthy companions than woman.

What an extremely rude and sexist OPINION.

It's not opinion; it's objective fact. It has nothing to do with bitterness. That's your issue. Look at a dog's behavior:

1. He will never cheat on you.
2. He will never leave you.
3. You are the best person he's ever known.
4. He'll never give you the silent treatment.
5. He doesn't care if you cut your hair or pick up your clothes.
6. He always loves attention and will always give you a hug.
7. He misses you when you are gone and greets you enthusiastically.
8. He forgives you if you screw up.
9. He'll eat anything without complaint.
10. He thinks everything you say is funny.
11. He's always up for a run.
12. He'll never argue with you about which show to watch.
13. He'll always let you use him for a pillow.
14. The birthday gift you give him is always perfect
15. Dogs don't complain.
16. Dogs don't have issues.
17. Dogs don't accuse you of sexism.
18. Dogs don't accuse you of being rude.
19. Dogs don't take things personally.
20. And on the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

A dog is a man's best friend. That's objective fact. Doesn't matter of you don't like it. Just look at your post. Would you rather be with a dog, or with you?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

hmmmn...

You could also say "A dog is a more reliable, trustworthy and loving companion than

a man

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

What an extremely rude and sexist OPINION.

What did some chick dump you and now you blame all women for your problems?

There are some seriously bitter men on ATS.

For what its worth, my dogs are more trustworthy and reliable than any human on Earth, male or female. That is the nature of dogs.

Now...which would I rather share my soul with? That is a different story. Although my little Sasha sure has ahold of my heart, nothing compares to my wife.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

But they will crap where they stand so women aren't all bad eh?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by schuyler

1dog. He will never cheat on you.

Let's re-phrase that. He is loyal to you and will never run away with someone else. The point is that it is an issue you will never have to deal with, unlike women (or men) where this is a persistent and prevalent issue.
edit on 7-8-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Reply to Schuyler....

Some answers from a woman....

1. He will never cheat on you.

Its a dog, why the hell would it be concerned with other humans, other than the one that feeds it?

2. He will never leave you.

Tell that to the hundreds maybe thousands of people looking for their dogs, that ran off (not taken).

3. You are the best person he's ever known.

Probably because you and maybe a few others are the ONLY persons they ever known.

4. He'll never give you the silent treatment.

If your dog is talking to you when you ask it a question.. well you might need some help.

6. He always loves attention and will always give you a hug.

Again go back to #1 answer.

5. He doesn't care if you cut your hair or pick up your clothes.

They lick their butts with their tongues, why would a messy place bother them?

7. He misses you when you are gone and greets you enthusiastically.

If your significant other didnt miss you while you were gone, well then it might be you.

8. He forgives you if you screw up.

Why do you think your dog cares about human things? and again back to #1.

9. He'll eat anything without complaint.

Im sorry is a dog supposed to throw their food on the ground and demand another choice? Back to #1

10. He thinks everything you say is funny.

Again I think you should reconsider your relationship with your dog. If you are telling jokes to humans that dont think they are funny, but your dog was rolling on the floor with laughter, wellllll.. I dont know about that.

11. He's always up for a run.

He has 4 legs, so dogs are always (mathematically) twice as happy to go for a run.

12. He'll never argue with you about which show to watch.

And if he does, well I guess it may be time to hit the couch for some much needed help.

13. He'll always let you use him for a pillow.

This can also be found at a store, not just a dog, and btw if your using your dog as a pillow, again you should really think about talking to someone. Your pet is also an inanimate object to you, does your dog know this?

14. The birthday gift you give him is always perfect

Again, its a dog, it doesnt matter what you get it, unless before you left work there was a note from the dog for something specific, I dont see how it would matter either way.

15. Dogs don't complain.

Dont take your dog for a run, I am sure he will leave you little notes around the house in either a solid or liquid form.

16. Dogs don't have issues.

You should check, talk a moment to ask the dog how its feeling, I mean you wont know for sure unless their is an answer from the horses... um hmm I mean dogs mouth.

17. Dogs don't accuse you of sexism.

You have used the term "he" for almost every scenario concerning a dog, like female dogs dont exist. I think the dog already knows your sexist.

18. Dogs don't accuse you of being rude.

Go back and read your post to your dog, and see its reaction, he may be disappointed in you.

19. Dogs don't take things personally.

They surely do, but here is the thing, you can train a dog, and not a woman which goes back to why some man cannot seem to see the difference, especially those that have a way to close up relationship with theirs.

20. And on the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Because dogs dont use the internet, at least not that know of, but based on some of these comparisons, you may have a much smarter dog then everyone else.

Come on guys is the it? The one to beat is a dog, compared to a woman, now I see where the problem is, for those that know the value of a women, not to much to compete with out there!

I am more than happy to not have myself compared to a dog, as I am sure other woman are as well, my advice is as long as you tell a woman that she just has to be as good or better than your dog, you and you dog will always be together.. FOREVER, and EVER.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Had a GF I was gonna marry when I was stationed up in Alaska. One day, we got off duty early, was right after lunch, so I went to her house, where I was staying. I usually got off at 4:30, had chow then went over.
When I got there, and walked into the house, I can hear THAT noise coming from upstairs. Sneaking up quietly, I peeked into her bedroom and spied her in a compromising position. So, going downstairs, I took everything that was mine out of the house, all my stuff was in the livingroom and additional room on the ground floor. TV, game console, computer, etc.
While doing this, theyre still upstairs, making too much noise to hear me quietly and quickly getting everything out to my car.
At the last load out the door, I SLAMMED the front door shut, after dropping my housekey on the floor inside the house.
Looking up at her bedroom window, I can see her looking out and the look on her face was PRICELESS.
By the time I got back to base, there were 6 calls from her waiting for me LOL

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Wow thats tough
But at least you hauled butt!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Wow, remember never to double cross you! You would have been better off just exiting stage left. Just leave a note or something saying

"I love you but we both know this isn't working. I'm moving on, but we can still be friends if you want. But take some time first for yourself. I'll be around. Wish you all the best, stay in touch. Goodbye.".

Dont' burn your bridges. Those are the situations where you really do have to forgive and forget.

edit on 8-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well it's tricky because on the one hand a single guy might say "no I hate g=v contracts, they'e total BS and I'd never sign a marriage contract." Well in theory that's easy to say but for one if you're parents didn't likely we wouldn't be talking right now would we. And you probably haven't met the right girl either that blows your mind. So it's one of lifes catch 22's.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It scares me the amount of women I know who are friends, or friends of friends who are more than willing to cheat and lie..

some do it because they cant stand their man and want someone knew.. some do it because it makes them feel important.

don't get me wrong, men cheat.. but women.. women do it far better!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I did exit stage left in a peaceful manner, but I’m the kind of guy who likes to break news face to face. I left her everything. Every girlfriend I have ever had with the exception of her I follow your advice and we still stay in touch.

I also left my career and took a lower paying job so I could move in with her and her son, which she wanted. I was in love with her, but what I saw as a field of roses was actually a field of red flags. She was a serial divorcee; I would have been husband number four.
Dodged the bullet with this one.

She had already talked me into leaving my career but when she started to try to wreck my life after the break-up, that was when I took the gloves off rhetorically speaking. (I never hit a woman, unless she has a weapon of some sort.) I haven't heard from her in nine years, though for some reason her family likes me and stays in touch.
I watch what I say though.

I did manage to get back into my old job and retire at 48.
She'll never see a dime of that.

My philosophy is ; The best revenge is a life well lived.

Back on topic, it irritates me that ladies seem to think its always the guys fault relationships don't work out. From what I have observed throughout my life it's spread pretty evenly.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
It scares me the amount of women I know who are friends, or friends of friends who are more than willing to cheat and lie..

some do it because they cant stand their man and want someone knew.. some do it because it makes them feel important.

don't get me wrong, men cheat.. but women.. women do it far better!

To often women look at their boyfriend as a source of income. They also like to make demands that their guy can't attain. It gives them ammo for the future break-up.

Luckily, this seems to be changing, though it will still take a couple of generations.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join