It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe it or not (I don't) Al-Qaida has developed liquid that turns CLOTHES INTO BOMBS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, let's just make the world into a nudist community.

Just in case.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That's nothing.

I read on the internets that the terrorists made a pill that, once swallowed and absorbed by the body, if a person drinks diet soda he can burp and fire comes out, and if he drinks orange juice and passes gas, it's like detonating a grenade. (Don't even ask about mixing unsalted peanuts)

I swear. Those terrorists make Q look like a kid with his first chemistry set.

Ask the internet.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Great........

Now the TSA will want us to travel naked......

Have you ridden in coach lately?! There are more and more people that should NOT be seen nude. Some of them also need showers as well.

In the future they'll sedate us and put us all in pods and ship us like cargo. It's how I'd want to travel. Fall asleep and then wake up at your destination.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I was just reading this:

"Remember the biggest drawback to the official story of the Boston bombing being they promised a video showing the two brothers actually planting a bomb when in fact no video existed?
Well now they apparently don’t have to do that. They also don’t have to explain how someone gets a bomb on board an aircraft nor do they have to mess with finding an image of someone who looks like they might be carrying a bomb in their backpack.
No. All they have to do is show a guy wearing a shirt. That’s all they need. No pants, no underwear bomb (that was a clever one) no hat, no backpack. Just a shirt.
The clothing bomb."

willyloman.wordpress.com...-26835

Considering that the FBI has been the one organizing and controlling 99% of every "terrorist" act since 9/11 (look it up, it's true; including the "underwear bomber", btw), how handy for them that they now don't need anything but a suspect in...clothes.

Edit to add:

Here, in the New York Times :

Of the 22 most frightening plans for attacks since 9/11 on American soil, 14 were developed in sting operations.

www.nytimes.com...

According to them, that is 63%, but they've missed a few. I just add that to show that even the mainstream media has talked about this, this is not "conspiracy theory" only.

edit on 7-8-2013 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
Remember the news story of al-Qaedas mountain bases?

I wonder if they got the idea from C.O.B.R.A mountain bases from the GI Joe universe.

Alleged al-qaeda mountain base...

Model of C.O.B.R.A mountain base

edit on 7-8-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Lmfao underground hydroelectric power With bedroom and offices yet their leader was held up in a compound above ground in clear view

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

i think the CIA are projecting a bit here. "damn bill, explosive clothes, eh? pretty genius. i'd hate to see such an idea go to waste, let's test it out and blame al qaida"

"it's nearly undetectable" having a wet shirt is common at an airport?
edit on 7-8-2013 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

From the Rippley's Beleive it or Not files, the government has come out with its latest wild claim to keep us in fear of those wiley "terrorists" who are out to get us.

Report: Al-Qaida developed liquid that turns clothes into explosives

An Al-Qaida affiliate has developed a new generation of liquid explosive that U.S. officials fear could be used in a future attack, ABC News reported Monday.

Two senior U.S. government sources who have been briefed on the terror threat that prompted the U.S. to close embassies across the Mideast and North Africa this week, told the network that clothes dipped in the liquid become explosive devices when dry.

One of the U.S. officials described the new generation explosive as "ingenious," while another said it would be undetectable under current security processes.

The liquid explosive is believed to be the brainchild of the Yemen-based affiliate Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), the officials told ABC News. This affiliate is home to Ibrahim al-Asiri, a master bombmaker, who was on the 25 "most wanted terrorist" list published by the Yemeni government.

Haaretz

Their claim about what the "terrorists" can do are getting wilder every day. I think if this were possible, The US or Russia would have developed it during the Cold War or some other brilliant scientist out there would have figured out how to do it long ago. Some guy hunkered down in a secret bunker, hiding from the drones somewhere having the time and resources to develop something like this just doesn't seem believable.

Buy hey, whatever wild stories they can spin to keep the public afraid and wanting to be spied on works I guess. If enough people buy into this one, we'll all have to get nekkid if we want to travel in the near future.

There is only one solution, it will also get rid of those pesky TSA checkpoints:

FLY NAKED!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
What seriously psses me off, and makes the "terrorists threat" so ludicrous, is the simple fact that there are so many many multiple ways of sabotaging our system,that if there were REAL terrorists, and not CIA, or FBI created terrorists, then there really could be some heavy damage......
The threat never quite materialises, because its a stick to go along with your sports channel carrot.......
The determined saboteur could wreak havoc all across North America using simple, and even non explosive methods to derail trains or spike belt a steep heavily trafficked hill....even a gallon of old motor oil poured in a strategic place can cause utter mayhem......
The ways and means are unstoppable and undetectable to great degree.......
Should a real and creative mind decide to go to do maximum hurt....

Even the most sophisticated surveillance system in the universe could not deter a select group that meant business.....
To this end I say the terrorists are all GOVERMENT SHILLS....just liKe some of us here on Ats.............

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Most hi explosives are mixed in liquid form and poured or cast into molds to harden. There are so many variants and possibilities, suffice to say this is a BS fear mongering thing. But it is possible. Just really unlikely. The crystalline appearance would make the clothing look like donut glaze. And smell funny.

If you want you can make land mines appear like puddles or stains on a dirt road. There are sheets of explosive as thin as paper or materials applied like glue or paint. You still have to initiate it with a blasting cap. Hi explosives aren't set off with matches. The wires, batteries and blasting cap would set off alarms as well as dogs, sniffer probes or whatever magic tricks they use nowadays.

"Hiding" a bomb in luggage is easy, getting it thru security nowadays (in any form) is nigh impossible. Can't wait for the next innovation. This ain't it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ridiculous. Dynamite has been using this principle for a much longer time than Al-CIA-Da.

You soak sawdust with Nitro Glycerine and you get Dynamite.

Same goes for Gun-cotton and that was invented back in 1846.

What's next, they're trying to tell us people will blow up their underpants ? Uhm wait a minute .. they did that already. And guess who was behind it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join