It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your true nature!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
So you think you got it all worked out and have a good bead on things.
Well I have some bad news for you.
Your just a speck flying on the face of bordeom through a twisted maze of wandering corridors
crested with pictures of your wicked past the incarnation of decadant indulgent crusades and conundrums of pillage, and midnight wanderings througn strangers beds.

Oh the crusades to satisy the lust and hunger of your ego and body.

Yes I see you the, the opportunist you are the one who never learned to play the violen properly so begging and selling false prophesises became your forte.

What have you got to say for yourself? don't just sit their silent acting numb. Are you gonna come clean and confess to all of us here your true nature?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hahahahahah I though as much

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Are you gonna come clean and confess to all of us here your true nature?

Dramatic post

Seems like you've already got people figured out, at least from your perspective. What is it....in plain English...that you want from people in this thread? Is it really only just to ask people to reveal their dark side?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

Seems like you've already got people figured out, at least from your perspective. What is it....in plain English...that you want from people in this thread? Is it really only just to ask people to reveal their dark side?

Don't play shy spill it out.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
''Quid pro quo, Clarice''

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I don't play the violin, but I love listening to it.

Who ruffled your feathers?
Or are you just upset about all humanity in general?

Anyways, this is me on the outside and on the inside.

I think you've come down with the blues.
Go outside, get some sunshine, take a walk , have some ice-cream,etc.
Anything to cheer you up a little.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I love your posts.
They are colorful and moving and twist in impossible directions.
Inspired by unknown forces. Awesome fun.

ETA .. dig the cupcakes.
edit on 8/7/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes they look tasty I get hungry looking at them.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
True nature?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If it was in my nature to use evil to fight evil......is my nature dark? Let's say I wanted someone who commited a horrific crime to feel what the victim felt for example but by doing so I had to perform evil acts upon the perpetrator.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

All right you got me ,I confess,but for the love of god,how did you know about the violin thing and what are you planning to do with us afterwards?...I mean we all have our dark sides don't we?,I have connections too i can reveal as well and i might just do that...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Playing the violin sucks, it's all dry and you have to use this resin stuff on the bow that makes it dusty and screechy and gross... plus, what do you do once you properly learn the violin? Perform??

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rawheroine

Essentially the same reason why I quit gymnastics too - the dry chalk. Oh God, that feeling! THE DRY CHALK!!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

True nature? Okay. Whatever anyone says about being of higher mind than the animals hasn't thought it through hard enough. Being of higher mind does not negate the primal nature of self-preservation at all costs, it just makes it more complex and easier to hide. We truly are selfish creatures, and true philanthropy is rare. An overwhelming majority of people will deny this with their last breath, but our actions are mostly self serving. When we do things that benefit others, the benefit is not usually the end goal, but rather a sacrifice in the present to be returned to us later. This is why we take offense when someone breaks the chain of giving, by not giving something in return.
We are also beings of light and darkness, and it is in our nature to utilize both of them. However, The world is full of misguided people who believe that we should dwell in "goodness' and shun "evil." Both love and hate should also be liberally employed, because they are in our nature. If everyone could just understand and live this, I believe we could manifest a truly awesome reality, instead of the manufactured fiction we reside in now.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
So you think you got it all worked out and have a good bead on things.
Well I have some bad news for you.
Your just a speck flying on the face of bordeom through a twisted maze of wandering corridors
crested with pictures of your wicked past the incarnation of decadant indulgent crusades and conundrums of pillage, and midnight wanderings througn strangers beds.

Oh the crusades to satisy the lust and hunger of your ego and body.

Yes I see you the, the opportunist you are the one who never learned to play the violen properly so begging and selling false prophesises became your forte.

What have you got to say for yourself? don't just sit their silent acting numb. Are you gonna come clean and confess to all of us here your true nature?

Personally i have enjoyed my crusades but even they have become mundane after a while. Ahh the midnight wanderings, yes they were always the best food to satisfy my giant ego.
The human race is full of opportunists, some just call it patience, but really one is either a fully blown slave without independent thought or an opportunist of some sort.
I will come clean and confess my true nature since you asked....I am a "waking conscious stalker", a monster if you will lol. On one hand i am a unique harmless butterfly and on the other i am destructive virus. I think if i balance the two i can really make some waves out of particles.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

edit on 9-8-2013 by VoidWalker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join