It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A recurring dream, interstellar travel, what the heck?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Hi ATS, I've been having this recurring dream for the last few years and never had a place to say it out of fear people would think I'm a bit on the wacky side. I'm not one to take dreams for more than they are, just my mind being restless when my body rests. I love my dreams, especially when I remember them, which really isn't that often.

Starting about a year ago though I have had a specific dream which is always the same. It is so crisp and clear that every time I wake up during this dream I am truly disoriented, I look around for what I was just seeing.

In my dream I am an old man, it always starts with me watching the news of the first plant to sprout in Martian soil on it's own, and my phone rings. I answer my phone and the scenery changes, now I am at a friend's house/laboratory. Suddenly I am in front of a machine and my friend that I can't identify but I know is telling me it's solved. I remember specifically the phrase "now we can see all the stars before we move on" I hear that every time I have this dream. Then I see the machine. It's weird, it looks like a giant doughnut alternator. The coils that encase it are solid gold though

Then my friend explains the machine exploits mercury. It is a seamless capsule containing mercury, and the coils serve to heat and expand the mercury. The mercury quickly reaches its peak pressure and at the precise moment of peak pressure a large magnetic field is introduced, causing the mercury to move and release pressure in the form of a gravitational distortion.

The dream quickly goes back to me watching the 1st seedling sprout on mars, and I always wake up.

What could this dream mean, and is there any actual science behind it? I have this crazy dream so often, is it just a dream?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The story sounds neat. The description of the device reminds me a little of this tri-coil thing I came up with out of nowhere, but never got around to testing or doing much with. I'll just say I have some odd sci-fi sounding ideas of what might be possible with interleaved magnetic fields (possible means of producing negative energy?), but I don't have much in the way of means to actually test what sounds crazy.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeSeeker81

Probably a vision from your future self, either from this reality or some other. If I had to guess, I'd say it's somewhere from the years 2040-2060. Thanks for sharing and have a nice day.
edit on 10/8/13 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I once had a dream of being skinned alive... They took me to dinner though, and yes, it was on a spaceship, and yes I think I had a great time on whatever planet it was.

Strange really, its as if they just torture you until all your "karma" is absolved - sort of like ripping off a band-aid as opposed to trying to peel it off in stages.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Wow, sorry I ignored my 1st and only thread, had the dream again last night. It's so real,

Originally posted by Cybernet

Probably a vision from your future self, either from this reality or some other. If I had to guess, I'd say it's somewhere from the years 2040-2060. Thanks for sharing and have a nice day.
edit on 10/8/13 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

That actually is what seems to fit the time frame, I seem to be in my 80's which would be 2060's.

I guess it's nothing more than a dream, but I love my brain for it.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pauljs75

The machine in my dreams kinda looks like the last pic, but its seamless, and surrounded in gold wire (yep , I know, the dreaming aspect of it). It doesn't have ports or hook-ups, but something does come into the middle of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Try here

And here

new topics

top topics

join