It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is REALLY happening in North Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I will attempt, with minimal bull#, to address what is happening in North Africa and the Middle East.

Bear with me.

One of the major nodes of energy in Algeria is Hassi R'Mel.

Hassi R'Mel:

Hassi R'Mel

Hassi R'Mel is described on Wikipedia as follows:

"Hassi R'Mel is a hub for natural gas and oil pipelines running to coastal cities of Arzew, Algiers, and Skikda. The National Centre For Dispatching Gas is also starting point for the Maghreb-Europe, Trans-Mediterranean, Medgaz and Galsi gas export pipelines supplying Southern Europe. It is the planned final destination of the Trans-Saharan gas pipeline."

The following image depicts the region. Notice how this site is a major node for the region.

Many people are wondering what the hell is going on right now.

To sum it all up for you: About two years ago, consumption of energy in these North African countries experiencing unrest surpassed production.

To sum it all up for you: About two years ago, consumption of energy in these North African countries experiencing unrest surpassed production.

I will leave what that means up to your imagination.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I realize that I've posted the painfully obvious, however, I hope that I've helped those who are clueless in some small way.

*edit* And to think that the people at the military academies thought that reading was a useless skill.
edit on 7-8-2013 by teachtaire because: Rab Zabba

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
How exactly do you consume more energy than you produce? Do these countries owe energy to some group, as well as money?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

It's very easy - you import it.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Great question!

"They're developing" would be the simple answer, or so I imagine.

I don't really know to be honest, as that is not my area of expertise.

But it is known to happen, as most first world countries (America being an example,) tend to consume more energy than what is produced.

An exception to this rule, I believe, is Russia.

Like I said, not my area of expertise (which is drinking beer and playing video games and READING.)

*edit* stars for everyone who posts.
edit on 7-8-2013 by teachtaire because: psychometric

*edit* Better explanation relative development of technological/social factors in a society when compared to base amount of exploitable resource output. That was obvious, sorry to be a douche. I don't know how that makes me a shower though TBQH...
edit on 7-8-2013 by teachtaire because: Shower

edit on 7-8-2013 by teachtaire because: Two Words.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I laughed out loud. That was funny and obvious. But there is some serious stuff going on in Northern Africa. Well, I guess Western Africa and Central Africa as well. It is a decimation for natural resources.

Why are the Gates there with their "Gardicil Vacine". To save the poor indigenous black women from cervical cancer???

I am telling you the world is asleep.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Exactly! Any insight into the Southeast Asian countries and their NGO programs?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
So, as any re-development of these countries would also mean more resource consumption.......this is likely a more permanent situation. Seems only Russia is in a situation to help prevent this from being the case.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The difficulty now being, for the western govts. While ensuring the unrest continues they need to protect the pipelines and hubs. The longer the unrest, the more difficult this will be without boots and military hardware on the ground.
edit on 7-8-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

I must agree with that. Stars for you and all your future posts.

Anyone who knows how to go about doing it/has enough connections and can project such situations......................

COULD develop a decentralized method of resource exploitation and development /distribution that requires minimal human input.

That would surpass Russia in terms of efficiency and result in a society that finds money/exploitation obsolete.

What I'm referring to is basically a drone that costs only $200 more than the currently available technology to harvest X amount of tonnes per hour of consumable resources (from any area and averaged out over a one year period,) in addition to a decentralized method of distribution/controls for all resources (which is actually much more preferable to the centralized options,)

However, such a system is undesirable as Russia and then America would have all of the "immediate" advantage (I can't understand that as it is a relative and outdated term, unless human greed is taken into consideration.... this type of petty behavior is something that other people will have more insight to. )

#Currently, people (Europeans and Americans in specific,) want corporate interests to have all of the advantage.#

TBQH, it would only take a matter of days to develop a system of government that requires 0 loss of life (immediate or projected,) under such an automated system. *no population control, no restricted physical footprint of mankind, but applications of architectural styles involving air pockets between walls, spaced multistory development, and centralized water features/nature for cooling/psychological calm in order to control criminal outbursts.*

^I must admit that such a "utopia" would only last for about 20-30 years before a change must occur. That is outside the scope of this post. I doubt most reading this would understand what a 15% decrease of criminal tenancy would mean vs architectural styles and locale of populace base anyway.

That being said, mass colonization would be possible at about 15-25 years for "inhospitable" regions of earth, and colonization of nearby planets would be possible within 5-15 years.

However, the main problem with colonization is growth rate of the planet vs. suitability of colonizers.

Anywho. Qua Qua Qua.

That is a huge threat to the sociopaths who regard the obsolete idea of "money" and "profits" as God.

ARCHITECTURAL STYLES::

www.academia.edu...

www.cnn.com...

Such styles in combination with a staggered layout and underground focus would result in a lower criminal incidence/resource consumption rate and would make the idea of depopulation outdated for a time. Such a situation would only be possible if accurate psychological profiles could be created of inhabitants.
edit on 7-8-2013 by teachtaire because: Obvious #.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Why are the Gates there with their "Gardicil Vacine". To save the poor indigenous black women from cervical cancer???
More than likely even Gates doesn't fully know about the side effects of the vaccine. Probably he is being used after his retirement IMO.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
reply to post by GrantedBail

Exactly! Any insight into the Southeast Asian countries and their NGO programs?
Start with the BRICS and the NGOs of Africa. Although SA is really having a difficulty establishing itself in the BRIC(S).

NGO_AFRICA

Many are involved in 'empowering' the masses which is really changing the 'mindset' first before the long term plans are slowly introduced for the masses to accept as part of their conditioning.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Are you freakin serious?? If there was ever ANYONE who is part of the "machine", it is Gates. Ha ha. He was given the monopoly on operating systems. They had a play fight in the federal courts over him monopolizing the system by having every single computer sold loaded up with whatever current version of Windows there was.

He is, if not the richest, damn close to the top of people in America. He is a freakin billionaire. You would think a guy like that would go kick it on an island or two.

But no, now he is this wonderful philanthropist dedicated to vaccinating all the children that reside on a continent that is rich, rich, rich, with everything that everyone wants.

But they are just doing God's work...right??

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What happened to consumption of energy in these North African countries experiencing unrest about two years ago?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivisiveConformity
What happened to consumption of energy in these North African countries experiencing unrest about two years ago?

Oh man, I feel bad about this!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by hp1229

Are you freakin serious?? If there was ever ANYONE who is part of the "machine", it is Gates.
I'm assuming its your opinion which you have every right
Neither you nor I can prove it otherwise.

He was given the monopoly on operating systems. They had a play fight in the federal courts over him monopolizing the system by having every single computer sold loaded up with whatever current version of Windows there was.
He wasn't given anything by anyone. Thats business practice and goal IMO and ofcourse a awakening legal system and lack of existing laws related to Open source, Operating Systems and ofcourse non-existent competition to his product (Windows) during the earlier years in 80's. Apple eventually caught up but was a bit late for the party. Its a long story as per how he became rich.

He is, if not the richest, damn close to the top of people in America. He is a freakin billionaire. You would think a guy like that would go kick it on an island or two.
Precisely my point. What if Steve Jobs of Apple was alive and retired and if he was to dedicate the remainder of his life doing NGO work? These guys pretty much started from scratch (except gates as he was born rich). I think his influence (money, power, fame, fortune etc) is being exploited without his knowledge upto certain extent. Why would the guy be interested in population control and reduce the potential future 'Windows' based users?
The pharmaceutical companies can lie/hide the finer details about the vaccine programs from Gates too. Isn't that a possibility? How many times do you see lawsuits and side effects of medication/vaccines constantly popping up in the scientic news community?

edit on 8-8-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

He was certainly powerful enough to warrant people posing as Georgian carpenters installing electronics for monitoring on his vacation houses.

Lol.

That was before the Russian-Georgian war mind you.

Odd how they didn't speak a single word of Russian.

top topics

join