It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof That The God of The Bible (Yahweh-Jehovah) is a DRAGON! (outside and IN The Bible!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How many of you actually prayed in ardent faith for the Nature of the Creator to be Revealed to you? I did offer a prayer and although it was unrelated to this thread on behalf of an unfaithful to be Provided a Message, it aligned very much with what I expressed in earlier post here in turn (Confirmation). PRAISE HIM and thank you Father for both hearing my voice and Serving as you do abundantly in Blessing those that lean on you in trust.

Right after my prayer I opened a 'random' page of the Bible to be Led to and my eyes met these very passages Spoken by the Living Word.

Psalm 99
1 ADONAI is king; let the peoples tremble. He sits enthroned on the k'ruvim; let the earth shake! 2 ADONAI is great in Tziyon; he is high above all the peoples. 3 Let them praise your great and fearsome name (he is holy): 4 "Mighty king who loves justice, you established fairness, justice and righteousness in Ya'akov." 5 Exalt ADONAI our God! Prostrate yourselves at his footstool (he is holy). 6 Moshe and Aharon among his cohanim and Sh'mu'el among those who call on his name called on ADONAI, and he answered them. 7 He spoke to them in the column of cloud; they kept his instructions and the law that he gave them. 8 ADONAI our God, you answered them. To them you were a forgiving God, although you took vengeance on their wrongdoings. 9 Exalt ADONAI our God, bow down toward his holy mountain, for ADONAI our God is holy!
Psalm 100
1 A psalm of thanksgiving: Shout for joy to ADONAI, all the earth! 2 Serve ADONAI with gladness. Enter his presence with joyful songs. 3 Be aware that ADONAI is God; it is he who made us; and we are his, his people, the flock in his pasture. 4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving, enter his courtyards with praise; give thanks to him, and bless his name. 5 For ADONAI is good, his grace continues forever, and his faithfulness lasts through all generations.
source: Complete Jewish Bible
www.messianicjewish.net...
www.gotquestions.org...
edit on 8-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

A Jew explains why Allah is the one and only God

Passion of the Christ (PBUH) mentions about Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as Mentioned in the Bible

” . . the villages that Kedar doth inhabit ISAIAH 42:11

Kedar being Ishmael’s offspring. “Arabia, and all the princes of Kedar. . .” EZEKIEL 27:21

The International Standard Bible Encyclopedia quotes the following from A.S. Fulton:

“. . . Of the Ishmaelite tribes, Kedar must have been the most important and thus in later times the name came to be applied to all the wild tribes of the desert. It is though Kedar (Arab Keidar) that Muslim genealogists trace the descent of Muhammad from Ishmael.”

(c) “. . . he (Muhummed pbuh) shined forth from mount Paran (in Arabia), and he came with ten thousand saints. DEUTERONOMY 33:2. (Referring to the conquest of Makkah). (d) ” . . and I (God Almighty) will move them (the Jews) to jealousy with those (the Arabs) which are NOT A PEOPLE (a non-entity): I will provoke them (the Jews) to anger with a FOOLISH NATION,” |the pre-Islamic Arabs) DEUTERONOMY 32:21

“People who worry that nuclear weaponry will one day fall in the hands of the Arabs, fail to realize that the Islamic bomb has been dropped already, it fell the day MUHAMMED (pbuh) was born.”

― - Dr. Joseph Adam Pearson.
edit on 8-8-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There is no absolute proof here, only absolute lies.

So your believing something an ancient text said? Did you know another text formed the dead sea scrolls which was also ancient? If someone from today wrote something that supposedly changed the Bible, we would question their legitimacy since it is modern, it is no different if it is ancient. The thing is God had a plan of redemption for us all, and this included all kinds of writings which would form the Bible. The one contrary to God known as satan had some idea about this too, so he would take his deception and throw it into some half truths to fool people like yourself.

People say things about so and so predating Judaism or Christianity and etc. It doesn't matter because just as there are people today who spread lies about God, there were people and spirits back then who did the same thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

How many of you actually prayed in ardent faith for the Nature of the Creator to be Revealed to you?

I did. I found Proverbs 30:4, John 3:13 and John 3:31 with a smattering of:

1 Cor 15:47 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by honested3

Well these religions came first so it is The Bible that started twisting things around. By the way, the dead sea scrolls are not that old compared to the Sumerian and Akkadian religion...

Did Satan see the future or do time travel to know what will happen and twist "truth" in advance? If so, is it not possible that the bible is the result of the same thing?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I always thought the god of the bible was papa smurf...and I think you are big bird.
edit on 8-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

satan was there at the beginning of the world just like God was. its not time travel. its like if i was a boss of a company, and was going to announce that next month all our employees will all get a raise. then one of the higher ups who doesn't agree with me (satan) hears this and spreads a rumor that our employees are all going to get a paycut, of course it sounds like his words came first BECAUSE HE WAS THERE AT THE MEETING AND THE BEGINNING AND JUST ANNOUNCED IT FIRST!!
edit on 8/8/13 by honested3 because: (no reason given)

The Bible talks about deception all of the time, do you not realize this is deception? How else do you think the deception is supposed to come?
edit on 8/8/13 by honested3 because: just plain horribel grammar and spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by honested3

So, satan disagreed? The only thing that doesn't make sense though, is that, if satan rebelled and caused angels to fall and got kicked out of heaven, then how did he know about the "plan" of salvation in order to twist the truth? Once he got kicked out, wouldn't that exclude him from these "heavenly meetings"?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. This is good stuff, man.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
In the Bible, the dragon represents Satan.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Ark of the covenant is the human brain, the holies of holies is the region known as the eye of horus.

The temple of Solomon is your body, its the temple and no hammer sounds were heard during its construction.

The rest is idolatry, false idols.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

False views even.
. But on this planet every view becomes an idol since it is not the whole truth and probably a bit ofs "what is". Even with the eye of horus/third eye can you be sure you have removed the human indoctrination/conditioning and are seeing it from gods view? And does it really matter when you know you might not be 100% right but still close enought to be invited? (be loved by Family)

And on another note. Unity_99 my lovely soul sister I hope you are well and feel loved.

edit on 9-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

edit on 9-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wjschwall91

Originally posted by wjschwall91
In the Bible, the dragon represents Satan.

Yahweh IS The devil...

Yahweh (Jehovah) -Elohim has a long history even BEFORE The Bible!

God is called Yahweh/Jehovah, Elohim/El when you read the bible in the original language Hebrew.

El is the devil.

Even before the bible was written there were worshipers of El.

The Cuneiform for Anu on of the highest gods, became ilu in The Akkadian Language [1].

Cognate forms are found throughout the Semitic languages. They include Ugaritic ʾil, pl. ʾlm; Phoenician ʾl pl. ʾlm; Hebrew ʾēl, pl. ʾēlîm; Aramaic ʾl; Akkadian ilu, ...

... The Semitic root ʾlh (Arabic ʾilāh, Aramaic ʾAlāh, ʾElāh, Hebrew ʾelōah)...

- Wikipedia (El - The Deity)

So who is this "El" (Yahweh) has has been known as "God" in the bible?

When Hellenes encountered Phoenicians and, later, Hebrews, they identified the Semitic El, by interpretatio graeca, with Cronus. The association was recorded c. AD 100 by Philo of Byblos' Phoenician history, as reported in Eusebius' Præparatio Evangelica I.10.16. - Wikipedia on Cronus

Of course, we also know by "Interpretatio graeca" that Cronus (Greek) is just another name for Saturn (Roman).

Cronus/Saturn was a God that was very controlling. He was not considered to be something positive.

Set or Set-hen (meaning "Eternal Set") is considered the lord of darkness. This is similar to Satan being called "The Prince of Darkness" in The Bible. We also know that "Yahweh" hides in darkness (Psalm 18:11, Psalm 97:2). Set-hen was associated with the planet Saturn by The Ancients themselves.

By the way, there is a giant cloud that makes the formation of The Star of David at The North Pole of Saturn.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

A Jew explains why Allah is the one and only God.

You do realize that Muslims, Jews and Christians in the Middle East use the term, Allah, because it simply means "God"?

Unless you're claiming that your God is the same God as Christians and Jews, your point is moot.

Is that what you believe? That Muslims, Jews and Christians all share the same God?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

God is called Yahweh/Jehovah, Elohim/El when you read the bible in the original language Hebrew.

Elohim is the same as Allah. It's a generic term for "god" or "gods". We all know that people were worshiping different "gods" throughout ancient history.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

A Jew explains why Allah is the one and only God.

You do realize that Muslims, Jews and Christians in the Middle East use the term, Allah, because it simply means "God"?

Unless you're claiming that your God is the same God as Christians and Jews, your point is moot.

Is that what you believe? That Muslims, Jews and Christians all share the same God?

You should realize the word 'Christian' never existed in the middle east. The word 'Christian' was invented at the council of nicea. Jesus never said the word 'Christian' nor does it state in the bible. Yes, Allah is the same god used by Jews and Muslims referring to 'People of the book'. I think you've missed the video. Watch it.
edit on 9-8-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Yahweh was a God of War worshiped by The Ancient Canaanites (along with many other gods). According to the damaged Ugaritic cuneiform text KTU 1.1:IV:14-15, it says:

My son [shall not be called] by the name of Yw (Ywh > Yhwh ), o goddess, but Yammu shall be his name!
So he proclaimed the name of Yammu.

Who is Yamm(u)? He is Leviathan! The seven-headed dragon of The Sea! So why would The Old Testament make a distinction between "Leviathan" and Yahweh? Because later on the word "Leviathan" came to mean *ANY* sea large sea creature or even a whale. So, this word change and became more common. Another important thing to note, is that Leviathan caused destruction with water (The Great Flood!). He also did NOT like Ba'al (The Bull God) and we can see this competition in The Bible even though some of the words and parts of the story changed over time.

Yahweh/Yamm ("God") came from The Dark Waters. In The beginning of The Bible it talks about there being darkness, chaos, and water with God fluttering (mistranslated to "hovering") on the face of the waters. Then God said "Let there be light" and began to create.

And Here is something really interesting...

Zoroastrianism, and Judaism were probably the first major religions that supported the worship of ONE God of heaven. Ahura Mazda was The God of Light, Wisdom, and Heaven. He was called "The Dragon of Heaven".

He also had a brother who was a Dragon, a dark and evil-hearted being, the devil called "Ahriman". He was called "The Black Dragon".

King Cyrus of The Zoroastrian religion worshiped "The God of Heaven" (Ahura Mazda). The BIBLE states that he was actually worshiping the correct God, even those Ahura Mazda was also a DRAGON called "The Dragon of Heaven"!

Here is what The Bible has to say about him:

'Thus saith Cyrus, king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth hath Yahweh, the god of heaven, given me; and He hath charged me to build Him a house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Whosoever there is among you of all His people -- may Yahweh, his god, be with him -- let him go there.' (2 Chronicles 36:23)

His God that told him that there is only *ONE* god of heaven turned out to be the same God of The Jews/Bible (Yahweh)!

King Cyrus worshipped Ahura Mazda The Dragon and Ruler of heaven, The Bible says he was following The Right God "Yahweh"!

edit on 7-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

didnt see this thread but now

- i wont have you state Nonsense like this.

Do your homework first.

You main problem is that you DESIRE to bash Him.

ofcourse then you will find any false *cough* proof for your delusions.

it is not yahweh, nor yehweh, nor jehovah, nor yhwh, nor yah,
- those are ALL "enki"

deliberate distorted names
to have the prayers energies go to enki

its IEUE

leningrad Codex

- forget what all those Satanic egyptian Scribes have distorted on purpose

how will you find Truth
if you refuse to Investigate....?

hm ?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

Originally posted by Lone12
- forget what all those Satanic egyptian Scribes have distorted on purpose

Well, The "Satanic" Egyptian religion was here first, so it wasn't them who "distorted", it was The Bible that distorted turning things upside-down from the original beliefs.

It is unfair to say I didn't "investigate" when I just explained in the original post all of the research I did in regards to the history of the name Yahweh and Yamm.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You should realize the word 'Christian' never existed in the middle east. The word 'Christian' was invented at the council of nicea. Jesus never said the word 'Christian' nor does it state in the bible. Yes, Allah is the same god used by Jews and Muslims referring to 'People of the book'. I think you've missed the video. Watch it.

The fact is, the term "Christian" comes from those who believe in Jesus Christ and there are Christians in the Middle East who use the term, Allah. I watched half of your video, but I still don't see what your point is. Do you have one? Do you deny that "Allah" simply means "God"?

"Why do many Arab Christians refer to God as “Allah”?"

christiananswers.net...
edit on 10-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Jesus never said the word 'Christian' nor does it state in the bible.

By the way, God/Jesus never used the word Muslim and it's not stated in the Bible either.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

it is not yahweh, nor yehweh, nor jehovah, nor yhwh, nor yah,
- those are ALL "enki"

deliberate distorted names
to have the prayers energies go to enki

its IEUE

Boy do I have a treat for you.

IEUE is Yehweh or Yahweh. IEUE is the english form of the Hebrew/Aramaic tetragrammaton. Greek evolved from Aramaic.

IEUE/YHWH translates as "Hand Behold/Look/See, Nail Behold/Look/See" or if the Hebrew read backwards from left to right as we would read English we would read "Behold the Nail, Behold the Hand". It's a reference to Jesus Christ.

IEUE Strong's #H3068

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join