It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof That The God of The Bible (Yahweh-Jehovah) is a DRAGON! (outside and IN The Bible!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Except "Alah" means curse.

Listen to a Hebrew speaking Jew cover that subject.

Go to the 2:25 mark... 4:00 might interest you as well.

He also explains clearly that Allah is the One true God.

edit on 7-8-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

Cool, I can youtube videos of Hebrews saying he isn't because the God of the bible never referred to himself as Allah, only Yahweh Sabaoth, or just Yahweh or Yah. I told you before he has a name, not a title for a name. The Israelites were told to proclaim his name to the nations/gentiles/goyim. If Allah means "God" then he's not the same God as Yahweh. Yahweh's name means "Nail, Behold, Hand, Behold" not "God".

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Cool, I can youtube videos of Hebrews saying he isn't because the God of the bible never referred to himself as Allah, only Yahweh Sabaoth, or just Yahweh or Yah.

Well, as far as the intricacies of the Hebrew language is concerned, I'd rather listen to Hebrew speaking Jews.

Also, I'm curious to hear opposing views from Hebrew speaking Jews (NOT messianic Jews who are essentially a Christian cult), So feel free to post such videos.

Yahweh's name means "Nail, Behold, Hand, Behold" not "God".

The Nail, behold, hand, behold theology is based on someones interpretation of obscure symbols in paleo-Hebrew.

I was doing some reading on the same subject earlier and came across a Christian site that explains how certain ministries are promoting false teachings by misapplying the paleo-Hebrew script.

There are a lot of Messianic and Hebrew Roots ministries promoting teachings based on these imposed word pictures. Unfortunately these teachings are not grounded in history or reality but are a modern invention being read into and imposed upon the biblical text.

Misunderstandings and Misapplications of Paleo-Hebrew Script

edit on 7-8-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

If Muhammad and Jesus followed The God of Abraham , then The Jews, Christians, and Muslims have the same God just with different interpretations and prophets, but they ALL agree on Abraham and Moses

Do enough systematic comparing and you'll realize that all of world religion and myth is a single unit that has the same God, just with different interpretations and prophets and environments and different languages and local / temporal inflections and emphasis.

All of humanity shares a spiritual heritage.

That's why everyone should be a comparativist.

What is praised is one, so the praise is one too,
many jugs being poured into a huge basin.
All religions, all this singing, one song.

The differences are just illusion and vanity.
Sunlight looks a little different
on this wall than it does on that wall
and a lot different on this other one,
but it is still one light.

-Rumi

edit on 7-8-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
i shot a red dragon with my rod of iron a few days ago. i was called to the clouds but declined the invite because they wanted me to show up in a loincloth and nothing else. now i wonder the wilderness living off of instinct.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Anyone ever heard of an oral tradition? Some biblical scholars believe that humans in the pre-flood world (antedeluvian) and shortly thereafter didnt need to write things down because they were (get ready for this) SMART enough to REMEMBER things without having to write them down. You ever meet someone that doesnt need to write down a phone number youre giving them? Kinda knocks you off balance for a second doesnt it?

How you interpret alot of these writings depends ALOT on your presuppositions about things, your natural aversion or attraction to certain ideas. You see, you cant do proper research if youre biased...and theres really not too many people that arent heavily biased about at least a few things, religion and politics usually being among them.

By the way, it would make sense if the caananites had a word for Yahweh since the 'jews' were 'called out' from among the nations that already existed...and most likely they were caananites or related to the peoples that they later came and conquered, just read Genesis 11...it picks up at the tower of Babel which it is assumed most of these people were basically part of the same gene pool....all spoke one language...and it was from these people that Abram (Abraham) came from. Therefore as far as i can tell the whole Jew thing isnt anything more than one guy who was called by God to live differently from his 'nation and people'. Therefore, it seems pretty reasonable that Abram, the first Jew, spoke.........Caananite! Well, unless of course after Babel he spoke a different language, but since they settled in the land of Caanan it stands to reason they would have settled where they would be comfortable, and that means probably speaking the same language as those around them.

Going back to the issue of what narrative to believe...ancient cunieform or the bible or what have you. You have to realize that prior to Moses being instructed by God to write 'the official version' of history' there was no need for followers of Yahweh to write anything down....things were passed down from father to son in the oral tradition which has been practiced for thousands of years since then, and quite effectively I might add depending on which culture or tribe you decide to look at. I dont know why people get all excited when they read some writings that existed before the bible and say 'see look at this, the bible must be false because these say this and that and they existed before the bible!!!' That requires a pretty big leap dontcha think? So if theres a crime should the first person to give their side of the story to the police be more credible than someone who comes along later and tells it differently? Wheres the logic in that? Additionally, EVERYTHING in the world is subject to the whims and various affinities people possess....and guess what...maybe someone doesnt WANT to believe in this god Yahweh...so they make up a different god to believe in.......and after thousands of years of doing this pretty soon you dont know which god is which or if one is more credible than another and then you have complete agnosticism or atheism because the whole idea of a god is completely absurd and stinks to high heaven from all the meddling of man.

I believe in the Bible.....literally. I know im among a very small percentage of people...but i have my reasons and to me they are pretty damn convincing. Have i studied other religions and cultures? SURE! Youd have to enjoy ignorance to not want to understand the world and the way it works. I really respect very religious guys who study other religious texts so theyre not ignorant about the opposing view points of other spiritual people. I know a very godly christian man who studies several other sects/religious texts so he can converse with them intelligently about how theyre views differ.

As to the point of this post....maybe Caananites called Yahweh the dragon, who knows....does it matter? Does it mean theyre right and someone else is wrong? If you believe the bible Yahweh is not the dragon, Satan is 'that old Serpent, called the devil" and is also the dragon in Revelation. YOu see, it all depends on who you want to believe.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I find it interesting that all of the divine feminine characters would be given such a denigrating title as "whore of Babylon". Sounds like insecurity in the masculine quadrant...

Only when Christianity comes along do people stop having appreciation for the feminine element. No wonder religion is so off balance these days. Half the equation is missing! Just like Nissam Haramein says.
edit on 7-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Cool, I can youtube videos of Hebrews saying he isn't because the God of the bible never referred to himself as Allah, only Yahweh Sabaoth, or just Yahweh or Yah. I told you before he has a name, not a title for a name.

Whether the name is accurate or not, that doesn't change the fact that Muslims worship the God of Abraham and Moses, which is the same god Jews and Christians worship.

I don't see any initials on the coin and I looked all the way back through proto-Canaanite in my index. I don't see YHWH in that chicken scratch anywhere. What I do see looks like Gimel, Mem and Vav to me.

Maybe this picture will make things clearer:

The name of YHWH changed over time (just like all other names in history).

Eljah did return, as John the Baptist.

That contradicts what you said before:

John 3:13 (Jesus speaking) No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven

This is a false statement since Elijah DID ascend to heaven.
edit on 7-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You make a compelling argument and there is also the passage, his footsteps resound in the deep, though against there is the constant point made that god was displeased by strange fire being offered to him, there are several old testament prophets whom also may be the same figures whom appear in Zoroastrianism about the same time.
Intriguing but as a Christian I think it will stick to Yahweh though I would love to see more on this.
S+F

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Turns out Pe#a.org isn't a legitimate address. I clicked on the link you provided below and apparently that site doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I find it interesting that all of the divine feminine characters would be given such a denigrating title as "whore of Babylon". Sounds like insecurity in the masculine quadrant...

Only when Christianity comes along do people stop having appreciation for the feminine element. No wonder religion is so off balance these days. Half the equation is missing! Just like Nissam Haramein says.
edit on 7-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

The Whore has a dual-nature... the other side of her nature is called the Bride of Christ. Every mythological form, every symbol, has a dual-nature... the problem is people think the dual natures are separated by identity. Nope. Identity is fluid, concentric. Hence God is One.

For example people think that the Christ and the anti-Christ are separate. They aren't. They are twin heroes in the mythological sense... a dual-nature.

They are married to the Whore and the Bride... thus forming a Holy Quaternity.

edit on 7-8-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Whether the name is accurate or not, that doesn't change the fact that Muslims worship the God of Abraham and Moses, which is the same god Jews and Christians worship.

Uh nope. This is their (muslims) god:

All these taken during Hajj. They call the blackstone the "supreme rock god". Abraham never walked 7 times around this ting for remission of sins. Abraham didn't kiss or fondle these rocks for remission of sins. Another thing I find interesting is the metallic casing holding the meteorite chunks is shaped like a vagina. Al'lat is the femine of Allah. It is true Allah had no sons, but he did have 3 daughters named Al'lat, Menat and Al'Uzza.

Also, the Hebrew God is YHVH not YMV. You can argue that his name evolved into this or that but never did he refer to himself as Yud Mah Waw and he did not tell Moses nor Abraham that was his name.

Ancient hebrew research center.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Also called the mark of the beast to some, yes though that idol was thought to have been sacred to a pre Islamic lunar goddess there is no definitive proof.

Though and from a Christian centric point of view, Jesus pointed out it was not what goes into a man that defiles him but what comes out of a man.

edit on 7-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Maybe he was....

Dragons are often held to have major spiritual significance in various religions and cultures around the world. In many Asian cultures dragons were, and in some cultures still are, revered as representative of the primal forces of nature, religion and the universe.

They are associated with wisdom—often said to be wiser than humans—and longevity. They are commonly said to possess some form of magic or other supernatural power, and are often associated with wells, rain, and rivers. In some cultures, they are also said to be capable of human speech. In some traditions dragons are said to have taught humans to talk.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Only when Christianity comes along do people stop having appreciation for the feminine element.

Actually, the "feminine element" wasn't appreciated until Christianity came along. By all other religions women were nothing more but property, but that is not what Jesus taught and that is not what Torah teaches. Torah and Christ taught that man and wife are one flesh, co-partners and co-equals laboring together in Christ. A prime example of this is Priscilla and her husband Aquila, both roman converts who were in the tent making business and both travelled the roman empire teaching and preaching about Christ. They were a team, and they are not the only examples.

All those other religions treated women like sex objects, something old that has also risen again. You should investigate Asherah worship sometimes. Herodotus wrote about some of the cults of his day. One such cult had young virgin women sit outside the temple until a man came along to proposition them for sex, then the man would pay her money and they would go and have sex inside the goddesses temple. The women could not leave the temple until they fulfilled their one time charge of having sex with a completely random stranger. Less attractive or ugly women would have to sit outside the temple for weeks, months and in some cases years, until someone drunk enough or desperate enough would come and proposition them. That's how women were treated in that so called pre-christian world you venerate.

Some research would do you some good before you fire your mouth off with some random ass comments you don't know anything about. Just sayin.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Correct and Christ taught in response to the question about the woman whom married seven brothers one after another that in the resurrection (AND THIS SHOULD BE REPECTED AND LIVED BY ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS) that a man and a woman are no different and will have a new universal body like the angels (so dust to dust and ashes to ashes but the soul will have a new body a spiritual body like the angels).
The very early church respected these words of our lord but after the unifying of the church for state control purpose under Constantine it became more male centric and there fore less Christian.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Uh nope. This is their (muslims) god:

All these taken during Hajj. They call the blackstone the "supreme rock god".

Their Holy Book "The Quran" says that there is only one God, and he is the Creator not the Creation.

Abraham didn't kiss or fondle these rocks for remission of sins. Another thing I find interesting is the metallic casing holding the meteorite chunks is shaped like a vagina. Al'lat is the femine of Allah. It is true Allah had no sons, but he did have 3 daughters named Al'lat, Menat and Al'Uzza.

According to The Bible. They don't believe in The Bible. They just believe in some of them sent by God like Moses, Abraham, and Jesus.

Al'lat is the femine of Allah. It is true Allah had no sons, but he did have 3 daughters named Al'lat, Menat and Al'Uzza.

Where is this in the Koran? I hear the muslims say all the time that God has no children. He is the creator and he makes creation.

Also, the Hebrew God is YHVH not YMV. You can argue that his name evolved into this or that but never did he refer to himself as Yud Mah Waw and he did not tell Moses nor Abraham that was his name.

The name wasn't "YMV" it was "YWH".

Yawi
Yahu
Yahwi
Yahweh

alternative name: yamm or yammu (leviathan).

Also, Jesus isn't Yahweh. If he was he wouldn't need to pray. That would be him praying from himself.

Also, Jesus is not God. Jesus was called *SON* of God, and there is more than one son. Which is why the bible says pray saying "*OUR* father thou art in heaven".

edit on 7-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I know there is a lot of weird coding. Tis why I tend to go with this, "Mother/Father, mom/dad, the Highest Love and Goodness, by the definition of my heart and intentions, in existence in the reality and the truth outside of all codes on earth and in distortion." Works for me. Even when I pray in Christ's name or any earthly way, that is my default, should anything be a trap or earth code of any kind to something I disapprove of, that is not Love and Equality and Happiness for All Souls. I place it all in Higher Self and Source's/Creator's Hands, and ask for direction but revisit that long winded statement frequently enough, for so far its what I've been directed to.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

Also called the mark of the beast to some, yes though that idol was thought to have been sacred to a pre Islamic lunar goddess there is no definitive proof.

Though and from a Christian centric point of view, Jesus pointed out it was not what goes into a man that defiles him but what comes out of a man.

edit on 7-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

Like this one, the triple moon goddess Al'Lat.

This "Allah", has been around before Muhammad came along, and so was his daughters Al'Lat, Menat and Al'Uzza. Muhammad's father's name was Abd Allah ibn al Mutallib, which means worsuhip of Allah happened in the pagan Quraysh tribe Muhammad was born into. Those arabs worshipped a moongod, and this has been recorded as far back as the time of Moses and Gideon. The father in law of Moses (Jethro) was a midianite arab and was recorded worshipping a moongod before he converted. Ancient Midia is modern day Saudi Arabia.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Why would the one Known as the Son of God, Yehushua (not the alteration to 'Jesus') Ha Maschiac at the Right Hand who absolutely served the Good Spirit all his life in His Father's Image both study and follow the Torah if the one who Wrote the Laws via both Command and Inspiration to Chosen mankind was evil?

I do not dispute that scriptural texts were later omitted and distorted (with accounts blended, names altered) to paint the impression of Yehua Abba as some wicked warmonger simply because He Allowed both Punishment served as a Justice upon the wicked and RIGHTLY so (after mankind had exhausted His Patience, Mercy and Compassion in willful Ignorance i.e rebellion). And as the nature of a sinful, rebellious mankind has not changed, we continue such today as in the days of Noach, this time smashing the Covenant of Christ's Redemptive Path in forsaking.

Our sins mount and He has shown me what is coming for that and it is not a pretty sight at all. All are Called to Obedience to the Law whilst Granted a Grace in turn through Christ, the Bridge to Salvation for those inevitable transgressions.

Matthew 5 17-18
"Think not that I am come to destroy the Torah, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one yot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled."

Matthew 19:17
"And he said to him, “Why do you ask me about what is good? There is only one who is good. If you would enter life, keep the commandments.”

So many distortions at a time slated where white is too often viewed as black.

Isaiah 5:20
"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!"

edit on 7-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

So you think that muslims worship black stone in the middle of desert?

You should tell this to this woman, FAST before is too late, maybe u will save her with your ignorance

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join