It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof That The God of The Bible (Yahweh-Jehovah) is a DRAGON! (outside and IN The Bible!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"god" has a video on youtube?

Oh my god!

I've seen it all!!!!

Hey guys here's a secret.......there is no "god". (stop fighting).

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Originally posted by gotya
"god" has a video on youtube?

A video about "God", yes.

Hey guys here's a secret.......there is no "god".

That is your opinion. Unless you went through the entire universe and beyond you would never know for an absolute fact, and yet here you are claiming it is some secret knowledge that there is no god.

(stop fighting).

No, freedom of speech.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

He didn't say Allah, he said Eloi, Eloi which means "My God, My God". Allah is not a name, it's a title that's root is taken from the Arabic Al-Ilah which is "the god" .

"Allah" is the Arabic way of saying "Eloi" or "Eloah".
Kind of like how Hebrew "Yakov" or "David" becomes "Yakub" or "Dawood" in Arabic. Its similar sounding, yet different. It simply a language thing.

Also, Yahweh corresponds to the Koranic "Hayul Qayuum"... meaning the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists

Watch this Jewish guy pray...

In the comments, a muslim asks him "Did you just say Hay wa Qayyum? thats God's name in Islam too?"

And the Jewish uploader answers him saying....

It's basically a summary explanation of the meaning of G-d's 4 letter name (YHWH / the Tetragrammaton). YHWH, in summary, refers to the LORD who is unchanging, independent, and absolute Existence, from the Hebrew verb-roots for "is" and "will be." Hai w-Qayyam signifies this meaning in a clearer, yet concise, language than YHWH, Most Jews nowadays pronounce it Khai v-Kaiyam, because of the simplified pronunciation of modern spoken Hebrew.

edit on 7-8-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
To those who say our creators' name doesn't matter, how about I just start calling you Rumplestiltskin because after all, names don't matter.

Over and over we are told in scripture that his name is of the utmost importance. In fact, it is only by His name that we are redeemed. Not by any other name under the sun are we saved!. Period. Anyone teaching anything else is a liar and the truth is not in him/her.
His name is spelled yod hay wah hay. It is pronounced YahuWaH. His Sons' name is YahuShuwah, spelled yod hay shin wah hay. The meaning of the Fathers name is Hand behold, Nail Behold. The name Yahushuwah mean Yahuwah redeems.

Here is a video that can explain it better than i can.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

First you said this:

Originally posted by occrest
Over and over we are told in scripture that his name is of the utmost importance. In fact, it is only by His name that we are redeemed. Not by any other name under the sun are we saved!. Period.

Then you call God this name:

His name is spelled yod hay wah hay. It is pronounced YahuWaH.

According to The Bible, God revealed his name to Moses and that name was:

אהיה אשר אהיה
Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh
I AM THAT I AM
or Ehyeh (I AM) for short,

that is: Alef-Heh-Yod-Heh

Not Yod-Heh-Wah-Hey (YHVH)
edit on 7-8-2013 by arpgme because: misspelled

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You loose.,

Everyone coming to ATS to try and paint Jehovah as someone else as Almighty God Jehovah is either directly controlled by demons or are highly influenced by them.

lol.

And they ONLY do this because Jehovah's witnesses on earth are spreading the truth, and the occult (hidden) Satanic deception can only work if you don't understand the truth.
edit on 7-8-2013 by iSomeone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by iSomeone

Originally posted by iSomeone
You loose.,

I didn't know there was a competition.

Everyone coming to ATS to try and paint Jehovah as someone else as Almighty God Jehovah is either directly controlled by demons or are highly influenced by them.

lol.

I don't believe you, but I'm happy you find that funny. You really show what is in your heart.

And they ONLY do this because Jehovah's witnesses on earth are spreading the truth, and the occult (hidden) Satanic deception can only work if you don't understand the truth.

You mean the truth that Yahweh-Jehovah was worshiped as an ancient Canaanite war god? It seems your "truth" tries to ignore facts.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You loose as in you're lost. There is no competition. There have been many occultists who have come to try and claim that Jehovah is a false deity.

Welcome to the pelthora of occultists who try to do the same.

That is all I am going to say at this point. I can reveal who he is to you but what would be the point. If he sees fit he will do so at another time. You are a human just as I am, and he loves you just as he loves me. His patience his beyond reasoning or understanding as is his love. When he sees it the right time he will show you. Hopefully that will happen. For the majority that will not happen. Only those disposed for everlasting life:

(Acts 13:48) . . .When those of the nations heard this, they began to rejoice and to glorify the word of Jehovah, and all those who were rightly disposed for everlasting life became believers.

Jehovah can never die. He is greater than and cannot be contained by the physical universe:

(1 Kings 8:27) . . .But will God truly dwell upon the earth? Look! The heavens, yes, the heaven of the heavens, themselves cannot contain you; how much less, then, this house that I have built!

His light is greater than all that of the universe combined. No wonder that those who are called and chosen to become immortal spirits with him to serve as kings in heaven will have no need of starlight, or any shining sun, for the glory of the Almighty God Jehovah, who resplendence is greater than the universe itself will be their light:

(Revelation 21:23) . . .And the city has no need of the sun nor of the moon to shine upon it, for the glory of God lighted it up, and its lamp was the Lamb.

The puny insignificant false demon-gods of the pagans who hated and tread upon mankind cannot be compared to the loving and merciful God Jehovah, no human invention has created such a merciful God:

(Exodus 34:6, 7) . . .: “Jehovah, Jehovah, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abundant in loving-kindness and truth, 7 preserving loving-kindness for thousands, pardoning error and transgression and sin, but by no means will he give exemption from punishment, bringing punishment for the error of fathers upon sons and upon grandsons, upon the third generation and upon the fourth generation.”

Only highly ignorant or highly deceived people, or those possesed of everything opposed to humanity and truth would speak as you do. There is no light where you exist. Come to the light, if you will. All of your virtual lies against the good God cannot change the truth. It only diminishes you and those who believe those Satanic lies.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

How can Yahweh be loving and slow to anger if he encourages the stoning of people and in the past encouraged the killing of people who were of a different religion?

Why would a loving being make people dependent on him saying love me, choose me, or perish?

That is not love.
edit on 7-8-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by occrest

First you said this:

Over and over we are told in scripture that his name is of the utmost importance. In fact, it is only by His name that we are redeemed. Not by any other name under the sun are we saved!. Period.

Then you call God this name:

His name is spelled yod hay wah hay. It is pronounced YahuWaH.

According to The Bible, God revealed his name to Moses and that name was:

אהיה אשר אהיה
Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh
I AM THAT I AM
or Ehyeh (I AM) for short,

that is: Alef-Heh-Yod-Heh

Not Yod-Heh-Wah-Hey (YHVH)
edit on 7-8-2013 by arpgme because: misspelled

The majority of the scriptures that we have available to us are straight from Babylon. Chaldean/Phoenecian/Minoan priests infiltrated the priesthood when Israel fell into captivity and tried to hide his name. (hence the query from proverbs 30. ) It has only been recently that the lie has been exposed when a little shepherd boy tossed a stone into a cave in the desert and broke open a jar.
The video that i linked can explain this in much more detail than i can. Check out his channel for more videos. He goes through how the Hebrew script has changed since the flood, from the pictograph to the modern script, to how it became 'forbidden' to speak Yahuwahs' name, and when it was substituted with words such as Adoni, God, Lord etc.

(By the way, the word god, pronounced 'gawd', spelled gamel delet, is the name of Canaanite deity of fortune and prosperity. Kinda ironic that in the USA that is their motto, printed on the currency of the land.)

edit on 7-8-2013 by occrest because: bad grammer

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

How can Yahweh be loving and slow to anger if he encourages the stoning of people and in the past encouraged the killing of people who were of a different religion?

Why would a loving being make people dependent on him saying love me, choose me, or perish?

That is not love.

Everything that the good God condemns is because it is bad for humanity. You speak as a baby with no understanding. As if a father who tells his child do not walk into the highway is bad, or who tells his child, do not touch a hot stove because you will be burned.

When people are incorrigible then what can you do? Does a loving God allow wicked people who murder, rape, and pillage as a part of religion to continue? It would be evil on God's part to allow evil. Hence, it is evil to call God evil for putting a stop to evil. Yes, he is always justified in his actions. When he puts to death an evil person who perpetuates his evil, and then is called evil because he does not tolerate badness to an extreme degree, there is something wrong. Usually, either a very ignorant person, or someone who is crassly immoral who wishes to excuse extreme badness.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

I don't know if that is the true name. That name with the four letters has connections to the occult.

God ordered the killing of animals and infants.

It is controlling to say "follow me" or "go to hell". That is basically saying do what I say or suffer. The hot stove is a different idea, but imagine if a parent was forcing their child to put their hand on a hot stove for not doing whatever they say... Imagine if they told them to keep their hand on the hot stove and never take it off for disobeying them...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

Actually it would be "Alaha" or "Elaha" that you heard not Allah.

Learn Aramaic

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I know many Christians interpret the bible like this.

Here's why Christians interpret it that way...

Revelation 12:7-9

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonny2

Here's an interesting explanation...

Is word "Allah" and Jewish Bible word of God "Eloh" same.?

The word for God in Genesis 1:1 is elohim, which is essentially a plural form of a more basic root-Hebrew word for God, (eloh).

Furthermore, the Arabic translation of the Jewish Bible uses the name "Allah" to refer to God in Genesis 1:1

" Fee al-badi' khalaqa Allahu as-Samaawaat wa al-Ard . . ."

one of the basic Hebrew words for God, (eloh), can easily be pronounced alah without the diacritical marks. Not surprisingly, the Aramaic word for God, according to the Lexicon offered at pe..., is (alah).

This word, in the standard script (), or the Estrangela script (), is spelled alap-lamad-heh (ALH), which are the exact corresponding letters to the Hebrew eloh.

the ancient Semitic names for God (Allah and Elohim) are actually the same.

answers.yahoo.com...

edit on 7-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

King Cyrus of The Zoroastrian religion worshiped "The God of Heaven" (Ahura Mazda). The BIBLE states that he was actually worshiping the correct God, even those Ahura Mazda was also a DRAGON called "The Dragon of Heaven"!

I just came across some more interesting information about this from the "Cyrus Cylinder"...

A false translation of the text – affirming, among other things, the abolition of slavery and the right to self-determination, a minimum wage and asylum – has been promoted on the Internet and elsewhere. As well as making claims that are not found on the real cylinder, it refers to the Zoroastrian divinity Ahura Mazda rather than the Mesopotamian god Marduk. The false translation has been widely circulated; alluding to its claim that Cyrus supposedly has stated that "Every country shall decide for itself whether or not it wants my leadership."

en.wikipedia.org...

So, now we're back to the ancient Mesopatamian/Babylonian gods again, according to this artifact.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I don't see anything to give any proof that coin was of Yahweh.

How about the initials on the coin?

John 3:13 (Jesus speaking) No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven

What about Elijah? And wasn't he supposed to return, too?

33 Then those who were in the boat came and worshiped Him, saying, “Truly You are the Son of God.”

Behold the Master of Heaven and Earth.

Tons of "gods" back then, but the real one was hiding like a needle in a haystack.

Yes, The bible says Jesus is the son "OF" God.

I don't see any initials on the coin and I looked all the way back through proto-Canaanite in my index. I don't see YHWH in that chicken scratch anywhere. What I do see looks like Gimel, Mem and Vav to me.

Eljah did return, as John the Baptist.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Sonny2

Here's an interesting explanation...

Is word "Allah" and Jewish Bible word of God "Eloh" same.?

The word for God in Genesis 1:1 is elohim, which is essentially a plural form of a more basic root-Hebrew word for God, (eloh).

Furthermore, the Arabic translation of the Jewish Bible uses the name "Allah" to refer to God in Genesis 1:1

" Fee al-badi' khalaqa Allahu as-Samaawaat wa al-Ard . . ."

one of the basic Hebrew words for God, (eloh), can easily be pronounced alah without the diacritical marks. Not surprisingly, the Aramaic word for God, according to the Lexicon offered at pe..., is (alah).

This word, in the standard script (), or the Estrangela script (), is spelled alap-lamad-heh (ALH), which are the exact corresponding letters to the Hebrew eloh.

the ancient Semitic names for God (Allah and Elohim) are actually the same.

answers.yahoo.com...

edit on 7-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

Except "Alah" means curse.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Except "Alah" means curse.

Listen to a Hebrew speaking Jew cover that subject.

Go to the 2:25 mark... 4:00 might interest you as well.

He also explains clearly that Allah is the One true God.

edit on 7-8-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Another Jew states the truth that Allah is the God of ISRAEL.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join