It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Everybody...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So glad to be apart of this site. Had friends who frequented the site over the years and decided I would join the "nut house". lol j/k. So anyways I'm a 30 year old practitioner of wiccan magick modern and old. I tend to favor the feminine god sorry guys!

Anyways I'm just glad to be here I can't wait to get my hands dirty and see what we can get cooking. Cheers

edit on 7-8-2013 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
For those wondering. I'm not computer illiterate I think I would know how to use this site. Not much different then any other. Heard people get skeptical when someone knows there way around.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hi Dr Nick

Welcome to ats

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Love your avatar!!!! Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Welcome to the family. Who us? Skeptics? Nooooooooooo.
Glad you decided to join in the discussions. You are just in time to be here for the new version.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, enjoy the forum

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9ArchaBallet9
So glad to be apart of this site. Had friends who frequented the site over the years and decided I would join the "nut house". lol j/k. So anyways I'm a 30 year old practitioner of wiccan magick modern and old. I tend to favor the feminine god sorry guys!

Anyways I'm just glad to be here I can't wait to get my hands dirty and see what we can get cooking. Cheers

edit on 7-8-2013 by 9ArchaBallet9 because: (no reason given)

Welcome aboard! How have you grown or changed as a result of Wicca?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
A little more about moi. I'm a long time feminist I believe in the ability of the female individual. I don't believe in having men around the house unless wanted. Otherwise I can take care of myself thank you! I don't really like meeting new people atleast on the internet. Because I have my own business and arts and crafts going on. Most people I keep at a distance.

I've met lots of cool people in my life. And while it's been a great experience it's made me judgmental. That's also a good yet terrible thing. I don't know where my life is heading but I know where I want it to go. Right now I'm just focusing on taking care of myself.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertDeniro

Humbled and eccentric!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Welcome to the family. Who us? Skeptics? Nooooooooooo.
Glad you decided to join in the discussions. You are just in time to be here for the new version.

I'm sure it will be great

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 9ArchaBallet9

Hi 9ArchaBallet9, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join