It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Newsman switched genders, wants to switch back--Don or Dawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

He thought he was a woman trapped in a man’s body — but it turns out he’s “just another boring straight guy.”

ABC News editor Don Ennis strolled into the newsroom in May wearing a little black dress and an auburn wig and announced he was transgender and splitting from his wife. He wanted to be called Dawn.

But now he says he suffered from a two-day bout of amnesia that has made him realize he wants to live his life again as Don.
Ennis wrote in an e-mail to friends and colleagues Friday, explaining his shock after he woke up from what he called a “transient global amnesia” last month.

“It became obvious this was not the case once I took off the bra — and discovered two reasons I was wearing one,” he said, referring to his hormone-induced breasts.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...
This poor guy and his poor family. The current attitudes/propaganda of the MSM and State-run educational systems promoting the LGBT lifestyle will lead to more of these blunders. Unfortunately, it will have major effects on young people who have not reached mental or physical stages where they can adequately evaluate their true sexual selves. But that is the definite plan of TPTB, and there will not likely be any going back.
edit on 6-8-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Sounds like dissociative fugue a little bit. "Dissociative fugue (formerly psychogenic fugue): reversible amnesia for personal identity, usually involving unplanned travel or wandering, sometimes accompanied by the establishment of a new identity. This state is typically associated with stressful life circumstances and can be short or lengthy.[3]"
Dissociative fugue (formerly psychogenic fugue)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Sounds like BS.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuzzleBreak
This poor guy and his poor family. The current attitudes/propaganda of the MSM and State-run educational systems promoting the LGBT lifestyle will lead to more of these blunders. Unfortunately, it will have major effects on young people who have not reached mental or physical stages where they can adequately evaluate their true sexual selves.

This would have been true if it were the exact opposite. For so long the MSM actively participated in the bullying and oppression of LGBTI peoples, the state even ran ads like this one trying to make homosexuals out to be predators..

^ Check it out, its pretty funny

Now muzzlebreak I think its a good thing that the msm has finally dropped all this bigoted propaganda. Although its sad they only did it for viewer ratings, because they realized that the majority of viewers won't put up with it. Rather their market research showed people wanted to see more gay people on tv, and the network exec's also now know bullying or attacking LGBTI people can land them in hot water thanks to an active gay rights movement!

But unfortunately these old bigoted attitudes still exist amongst many individuals, and of course some networks still try to cater to that market as all they care about is $$.

I'm not surprised this newsman switched back, the amount of bullying that transgender people receive leads an incredible amount of them to suicide. Only the most courageous can actually stick with it, but often they loose careers, families and friends over it. Its so sad that this newsman actually has a story about him, for if people saw this as normal as changing hair color then why even create a thread?

The other thing to consider is that sexuality and gender identity can fluctuate over a persons life, similar to the way other biological factors fluctuate. It's possible this person was just exploring who they are, and what's wrong with that? What you see as a "blunder" muzzlebreak, I see as a person exploring their sexuality.

More people should be free to explore their sexuality, and who are we to stop them. I say good on him, don't listen to the haters but just be who you want to be!!

Don't knock it till you've tried it lol

edit on 7/8/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

top topics

join