It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a true Conspiracy!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKillah
So you're saying that I can go onto google maps and relabel my local Subway icon to say "Quiznos is better" and everyone worldwide will now see that? I've never seen that option.

support.google.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Why Googlearth have so poor resolution?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
this is what i got when i looked there..

Jesus lives here and Einstein woot.

edit on 8-8-2013 by Arrancar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrancar
this is what i got when i looked there..

Jesus lives here and Einstein woot.

edit on 8-8-2013 by Arrancar because: (no reason given)
Wow so many changes. I wonder what is truly up with this site? I seriously doubt the missile site theory expecially when you see the pic posted of a missile site there is more wear and tear on the surface and more buildings and structures.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It reminds me of the old soviet missile launch sites. But I don't see any of the other tell-tale signs that might be there. This is weird for sure, but I would be willing to bet that there is some type of "functionality" to this shape.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't see any censorship. Why is it censored?

The "new" Google Maps even gives you some pictures for that location.

www.google.com...#!q=52%C2%B028%E2%80%9946.65%E2%80%B3N+62%C2%B011%E2%80%998.09%E2%80%B3E&data=!1m7!1m3!1d3!2d62.185368!3 d52.4815!2m1!2f90!4f75!2m5!1e2!2m3!1s78609148!2e1!7e10!4m10!1m9!4m8!1m
3!1d372718!2d-117.1089785!3d32.8245525!3m2!1i1366!2i667!4f13.1&fid=6

So does Panoramio:

www.panoramio.com...

Maybe it's the Biogenesis Lab???

edit on 8-8-2013 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2013 by flyandi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Wikimapia also has info on the site. It has comments as well but are in Russian. Can anyone here translate it and relay the info?
Info says that the position was last updated 2 years ago.

wikimapia link

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ever get the feeling you are being had?

It's a SAM site, just like dozens of others, the number of points to the star will change with the numbers of launchers per battery.

Somebody is definitely having a lot of fun messing with your heads though!

edit on 8-8-2013 by squarehead666 because: content.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by SilentKillah
So you're saying that I can go onto google maps and relabel my local Subway icon to say "Quiznos is better" and everyone worldwide will now see that? I've never seen that option.

support.google.com...

You might want to read your links before posting them. This says nothing about any one person going on Google Maps and adding their own label or changing an existing label.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That was a attempt by Russia during the 50's to attract alien craft in hopes of a trap to shoot them down.Out of fear the U.S. had actually acquired alien tech. nuff said on to the next topic.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Anytime Google alters the truth it is a conspiracy, for what reason I don't know. They are so stupid why erase something half the world has now already seen. I'm not sure of the reason any suggestions?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Freetothink

Exactly and thanks. Probably why I did not respnd to the posters that dare asked "what conspiracy?"

If it's not a conspiracy then it's definately a coverup.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
As of right now the Google Maps filter still shows "JESUS LIVES HERE", "EINSTEIN LIVES HERE" and "Biogenesis Lab" situated in a triangle, and "Pentagram" within that triangle.

I say there's too much strangeness going on with this thing for it to be a SAM missile configuration. The strange names and the editing/changing of the names and the pentagram itself, along with the 666 ft. elevation in the center of the symbol, leads me to believe it's some kind of ritual spot.

I never saw the edited shape for the pentagram on my Google Earth, just the original pentagram burned into the ground without the outline.

I don't think calling this pentagram a SAM is enough to explain what's going on here or debunk the theory that it's something other than a SAM. If it's a SAM why doesn't it have all of the signs of usage and wear-and-tear of the SAMs in the other photos?

Even if we're calling it a SAM, that still doesn't explain the "Seal of the Devil", "Adam", "Lucifer" and all of the other crazy stuff popping up on the map of this area.

Most interesting to me is that this pentagram is exactly situated North-South, with an elevation of 666 ft. in the center. It's astounding that anything on the map has those exact attributes.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It appears that for a time the name "Human Flesh BBQ" was also inside the pentagram on Google Maps for awhile. Daboo7 mentioned it in his second video, and quite a few people left comments about it under this article:

Human Flesh bbq in comments section

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join