It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a true Conspiracy!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Why are there so many spaztard trolls on ATS?
Read and watch the whole presentation first (before you comment) so you don't look stupid.
No one will have any respect for you if you come across as stupid. Your whole point in being here is to "debunk" conspiracies. Do it intelligently.

OP. I just checked the pentagram on google and it seems as though they have changed it back to it's original shape. It's strange that it was deformed it in the first place, but then to change it back is further evidence that someone (google) is tampering with it.
My guess is that they accidentally clicked on one of the pentagram's nodes and misshaped it while they were deleting the satanic labels. And didn't realise until they saw your second video.

Weird sh!t anyway. 81694BC is the strangest part to the whole thing IMO. Where did they get that date from?
That is a looooooooong time ago.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
When I went and checked it out, this is what I got

So now it is labeled as "Biogenesis Lab".

While I was trying to do a screen capture, it changed back to being labeled as "Pentagram". So someone is definitely fiddling with it.

Also, I thought I would ask if anyone could translate the other public labels at the top of the Pentagram as seen on Google Earth. I realy have no clue about what they mean, but the first one is "3Be3Aa" with the capitol A not being a normal A.
The second one is "UNKTorpaMMa" with an upside down U and a backwards N.

Anyhoo, I had been seeing this story the last few days around the interwebs and didn't think much of it until they started changing stuff.

~OkieDokie

ETA: Ok, I figured out the labels. They simply mean "Pictogram" and "Star"
edit on 7-8-2013 by OkieDokie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I remember seeing load's of DahBoo77's youtube video's after the boston bombings he seemed to have some pretty wacky idea's and I went through some of his other videos at that time and I got the impression he was a few sandwiches short of a full pick-nick.

It would be interesting to see another source on this, see if there is a more reasonable explanation for it.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I remember seeing load's of DahBoo77's youtube video's after the boston bombings he seemed to have some pretty wacky idea's and I went through some of his other videos at that time and I got the impression he was a few sandwiches short of a full pick-nick.

It would be interesting to see another source on this, see if there is a more reasonable explanation for it.

Oh there a multitude of explanations. Official news sources and everything. Complete with experts of archeology and everything. It even has a video now too. Not surprisingly however is that every source which is reporting on this all have the same exact report.

Notice they even mention the "Adam" and "Lucifer" labels that I mentioned earlier too. Yet they all seem to forget to mention the "Seal of Devil" marker...(simple mistake I guess...)

Conspiracy Theorists Get To Work On Giant Google Maps Kazakhstan Pentagram- But Has The Mystery Been Explained?

Mysterious pentagram etched into remote Kazakhstan field explained

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Ohh well then, as I thought a reasonable explanation, exactly what i would have expected form one of his Youtube video's

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

What's up okiedokie? Ya it seems mine is labeled as Bio Lab today too. But also has the label of Pentagram as well.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well, I don't know if I would say that it "explains it" exactly. None of which has to do with the guys YouTube video. There are still plenty of questions in my opinion, and even a couple new ones now caused by thier official story. But it made for a typical "Nothing to see hear folks, go back to grazing...." kinda press release to keep the masses comfy and assured that the need not bother looking into any of it themselves since our masters already have the answers and everything is totally under control.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm with Phage on this one.

It's a common SAM site. There's hundreds exactly like that one all over the globe. The Radar would be in the middle and you have 5 launchers positioned around it in order to provide 360 degrees firing radius.

Some moron just added these places on google maps and google removed the erroneous entries after w short while.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

Not according to the official news story. (Sorry Phage...but it was a good guess.)

Officially, it is an old Park or Unfinished Summer Camp according to archeologist expert Emma Usmanova.

Huge mysterious pentagram in remote Kazakhstan explained
edit on 7-8-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Not really a conspiracy but more like a fact of life now on the interwebs. Please let's stay on topic. Thanks.

What is the topic?

Your title says This is a true conspiracy, whats the conspiracy, Google conspiring to cover up something found on Google earth?

Who is conspiring and what are they conspiring about?

I don't get what the true conspiracy is,

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Or why did another poster with the same hollow debunking technique you did but gave a explaination that is was tank trails? Got a feeling you will not reply either.

Do you suffer from paranoid delusions?

I ask because if people give opinions that might vary from yours and each others explanations of what they think this is or how or why this has occurred they are debunking.

Again another poster trying to debunk without even understanding the topic.

What is the topic, what is the true conspiracy?

Why cant it be a simple update of that part of Google earth, the image used before was quite old and replaced with a newer one where whats on the ground there and existed in the previous pics exists no more?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Weird. When I first saw it, it reminded me of the familiar ariel view of a soviet style Surface to Air Missile (SAM) site. Same star pattern with the launcher in the center of 6 anti aircraft gun positions. The star shape is the foot paths or vehicle impressions from digging and hauling the guns and ammunition.

They used this same "star" shaped emplacement around Hanoi during the Vietnam "Conflict".

SAM missile site

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

I know the whole SAM site theory seems to be so popular and all but there is just one problem that nobody else seems to be pointing out.

Every SAM site location used as evidence I've seen so far presented have all been like these:

Now here is the image of this new location in question:

Anyone see a difference here??? Other than the fact that the SAM sites are more battered from usage and typically not accurate in their layout, is there anything else that seems off???

Hint: Count the Points.

We all know the difference between a "Pentagram" or "Star" and a "Hexagram" or "Star of David" right??

Not to say there isn't a SAM site with 5 points out there or anything, but so far Nobody who has been using that as their theory has provided a pic of a Pentagram. They all use pictures of Hexagrams without even mentioning the difference.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4

Originally posted by gotya
reply to post by proob4

Not sure but I love the way you write.

Not sure if you are just being sarcastic? Are you a grammer cop?

Not at all. I like the story. Sorry...no offense.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Anyone see a difference here??? Other than the fact that the SAM sites are more battered from usage and typically not accurate in their layout, is there anything else that seems off???

Hint: Count the Points.

We all know the difference between a "Pentagram" or "Star" and a "Hexagram" or "Star of David" right??

Not to say there isn't a SAM site with 5 points out there or anything, but so far Nobody who has been using that as their theory has provided a pic of a Pentagram.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.
Once again I see that because something can be a possibility its treated as the answer.
"Educated" people give me much humour. Like the "educated" fools that think they can sum up the whole universe into a simple equation.
I have found this extremely interesting, especially after seeing the city architecture 400 miles away.
I would like to see a russian SAM site in exactly the same configuration before I consider it a possibility.

As for the layout being to provide 360 degree coverage, SAMs are on pivots, they turn around. A single SAM launcher can provide 360 degree coverage. A fixed position SAM would be a pretty stupid design dont you think?

What really makes me wonder is that in Borat, Kazakhstan is some backwards gypsy country, while the reality is the opposite.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There are quite a few sites that have already named Astana as the 'Occult Capital' because they see symbolism in the buildings, have a look for yourselves, Even Alex Jones' Ooools are there, and a capped pyramid.... all in the arse'ole of nowhere. There quite a few ethnic Russians, and Germans there too. There are also many more buildings to come in the er, oil pipeline too, uncluding some reminiscent of the NY Freedom tower.

Crazy Towers, (not official name) designed by Lord Norman Foster,

Astana comments here,

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Of course you need not believe a word of it.
On the other hand, there has been unrest in Kazakhstan and there is a new law banning religion in state buildings as this ALJazeera video reports on, however in the report the slant is on Muslims. But if you look further, it is a ban on all religious activity in state buildings. So you could argue that this is indeed an occult effort to decry all religion, (one of the stages required for a NWO) So, again, look for yourselves.

More reading here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-8-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Well, it's good to know I wasn't the only one who noticed such a obvious difference. I was starting to think someone was slipping me crazy pills or something. What's even stranger in my opinion is that the SAM theory is being suggested by people here and elsewhere who are supposed to be detail oriented "Scientific Debunkers". You know the kinds of meticulous and precise folks who I would have thought would have noticed that they are proposing an explanation using the wrong shape!! I mean a square isn't a triangle and a Pentagram isn't a damn Hexagram. Not to mention the fact that it's already being suggested "semi-officially" through multiple news sites that it's not a SAM site and never was. I could go on but I think you know what I'm talking about....

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Funny how the MSM, in what seems to be an orchestrated fashion, is almost immediately swooping down on even the most obscure conspiracy theories.

ETA: Actually it's not funny. It's a cause for concern.

edit on 8/7/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Good find. A Yahoo News article proves it. An 'expert' tries to dismiss it as a Soviet era star, but that doesn't have a circle around it. Also, when bearing in mind location names like "Adam" and "Lucifer" it's pretty self-explanatory.

The Pentagram in the video

The Soviet star

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I looked it up on Google and got pentagram and a name Biogenesis lab . On yahoo maps that whole area looks like someone used a 8mm camera from the moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join