It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a true Conspiracy!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by hellobruce

I kinda thought that was a possibility also. Someone who found it and just for fun added some creepy additions. I could see google deleting that, but why would they change the shape in such a way that is lame at best?

Do they allow just anyone to edit the maps displayed through the service??? Cause I'm not talking about someone who took a snapshot of it and then added them into the pic on photoshop or whatever. They were on the actual map, when viewed through google maps. At least they were before they were edited that is.

I think what the poster meant was Me, you or anyone can "tag" any location in google earth with info. If this is the case it's a major flaw.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Could you please elaborate? I don't understand. you lost me?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I kinda thought that was a possibility also. Someone who found it and just for fun added some creepy additions. I could see google deleting that, but why would they change the shape in such a way that is lame at best?

Do they allow just anyone to edit the maps displayed through the service??? Cause I'm not talking about someone who took a snapshot of it and then added them into the pic on photoshop or whatever. They were on the actual map, when viewed through google maps. At least they were before they were edited that is.

I think what the poster meant was Me, you or anyone can "tag" any location in google earth with info. If this is the case it's a major flaw.

Ok, I see what you're saying!! But let's say that I label some stuff on my Google Earth while you are at your house and looking at the same location from your PC. Would my labels show up on your map too?? I can understand being able to label your own stuff, but independently on a different computer elsewhere in the world I would assume that it would only show "Google's Official" labels and so forth. Otherwise I imagine google maps would be chaos with others editing stuff at random all the time.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

i was looking through the members and found that type it in WELCOME A NEW ATS MEMBER ,CIDE and look at all the people who have vanished after posting once
its a conspiracy

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by proob4

i was looking through the members and found that type it in WELCOME A NEW ATS MEMBER ,CIDE and look at all the people who have vanished after posting once
its a conspiracy

But what does that have to do with what we are talking about?? How does that relate to this topic??

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Ok, I see what you're saying!! But let's say that I label some stuff on my Google Earth while you are at your house and looking at the same location from your PC. Would my labels show up on your map too?? I can understand being able to label your own stuff, but independently on a different computer elsewhere in the world I would assume that it would only show "Google's Official" labels and so forth. Otherwise I imagine google maps would be chaos with others editing stuff at random all the time.
Thats a good question, who would see the labels? Maybe the whole labels thing is a embelishment on the part of the youtube poster?
Again good question. I understand what you mean by chaos. Kinda like wikipedia constanly changing hour by hour at the whim of some nerd hoaxer.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

things going missing call the police look at all the people who have gone awol im on to something here i can feel it in my water

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

reply to post by proob4

its a conspiracy
I attribute that to trolls, disinfo agents, shills, ect... Not really a conspiracy but more like a fact of life now on the interwebs. Please let's stay on topic. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

It is just a missile installation the Russian's used this same pattern. I always wonder how often they update images many of these sites are decommissioned as they are outdated.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Exactly. Cause I looked at it myself from my own PC here at home. It wasn't just that Video. Obviously I knew someone could easily hoax it by just adding something in there. But I actually looked up that location on Google like you normally would and that's what was shown. Which I figured is controlled by Google only.

Otherwise, you could Google up my Ex-GF's house and it would have a lable saying "Psycho Bitch Lives Here!" So would a lot of other locations too I imagine!!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by mOjOm

things going missing call the police look at all the people who have gone awol im on to something here i can feel it in my water

I'm starting to think somebody may have "spiked" your water!!
My advice: Just ride it out and enjoy it while it lasts man!!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by proob4

Exactly. Cause I looked at it myself from my own PC here at home. It wasn't just that Video. Obviously I knew someone could easily hoax it by just adding something in there. But I actually looked up that location on Google like you normally would and that's what was shown. Which I figured is controlled by Google only.

Otherwise, you could Google up my Ex-GF's house and it would have a lable saying "Psycho Bitch Lives Here!" So would a lot of other locations too I imagine!!
That's what I meant. If this is possible google earth has a major flaw or exploit.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The labels were there I saw them as well. I am curious as well if anyone can add those though...

If not there is something to this.

Interesting they took down the labels after the story ran in MSM...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
The labels were there I saw them as well. I am curious as well if anyone can add those though...

If not there is something to this.

Interesting they took down the labels after the story ran in MSM...
Thank you. My point exactly. I seriously doubt google would allow a exploit like this. Otherwise disneyland would now be labeled Death Star, Imperial fortress or something like that.
edit on 8/6/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Again another poster trying to debunk without even understanding the topic.
I ask you. Why then would Google edit the location and delete the esoteric tags?
Or why did another poster with the same hollow debunking technique you did but gave a explaination that is was tank trails?
Got a feeling you will not reply either.
edit on 8/6/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow, isn't there one of those things in google Area 51?
Im sure....maybe at the atomic bomb range?

seriously though....I mean it....

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

the conspiracy is that no one seems to have checked to see if this persons claims are true

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by proob4

the conspiracy is that no one seems to have checked to see if this persons claims are true

What claims are you talking about??

If you mean just the fact that there was a Pentagram with the Labels of "Seal of Devil", "Adam" and "Lucifer" on Google maps, then I can say without a doubt that Yes, it was there. I saw it myself yesterday, or maybe the day before or whenever it was first mentioned. So that part is a fact.

Any claims as to why or that it's some evil religious cult or whatever isn't included with the above comments just to be clear. I am in no way making any conclusions or theories about what it all means. Just that the "Original Image" being on Google maps is correct.
edit on 7-8-2013 by mOjOm because: Added that last part just to be clear.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by proob4

What claims are you talking about??

If you mean just the fact that there was a Pentagram with the Labels of "Seal of Devil", "Adam" and "Lucifer" on Google maps, then I can say without a doubt that Yes, it was there. I saw it myself yesterday, or maybe the day before or whenever it was first mentioned. So that part is a fact.

Any claims as to why or that it's some evil religious cult or whatever isn't included with the above comments just to be clear. I am in no way making any conclusions or theories about what it all means. Just that the "Original Image" being on Google maps is correct.
edit on 7-8-2013 by mOjOm because: Added that last part just to be clear.

I understand this posters point. This does need to be vetted. I cannot use google maps right now on my pC or i would do this myself.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well here is what I get now.

In the picture above, unlike the YouTube author, my star outline doesn't have a bent point.

Obviously the previous ones aren't there as is the whole point of this post.

Is that what you were wanting??

edit on 7-8-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join