It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a true Conspiracy!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A few days ago a video surfaced of a huge pentagram on the grounds of Kazakhstan, youtube user DABOO77 found it on google earth and I am sure this was allready posted on ATS.
But there is now a twist.

This is the original video that went viral a few days ago.

Ok so now it appears google has altered and censored the area on google earth.
In the video you see the pentagram shape changed and the landmark descriptions on the location deleted.

So ATS what you think? Why would google do this? Is there actually more to this?

edit on 8/6/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Yep, Google is at it again, hiding the truth.

Ya know, if they had only considered that revealing the truth in the first place was a bad idea, with all this google maps, google earth and stuff.. where they reveal the sinister goings on behind the scenes that they are in control of, and had not put it out there, then they'd not have to conver all this up later on.

"I'm going to do a bank robbery!"
"He said he's going to do a bank robbery! Call the police!"
"Wait, no I didn't. I never said anything."

yep... crooks, I tell ya.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
A few days ago a video surfaced of a huge pentagram

So a Russian Star in Russia is a conspiracy.....?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Not really a conspiracy. It was explained in this thread. Soviets just went with maneuverability & efficiency in this case, as I understand it.
Huge Pentagram in Kazakhstan on Google Maps (VIDEO)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

A few days ago a video surfaced of a huge pentagram

So a Russian Star in Russia is a conspiracy.....?

Did you even watch the second video? Nope you could not have by your timstamp. And yes it's a conspiracy when Google apparently edit's your so called russian "err" pentagram.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
Not really a conspiracy. It was explained in this thread. Soviets just went with maneuverability & efficiency in this case, as I understand it.
Huge Pentagram in Kazakhstan on Google Maps (VIDEO)
Do you know the difference in a star and a pentagram? And why would google alter it then?
Hmmm?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Not just a Pentagram though. As I also asked in the other thread about this which I couldn't find answers to are the Landmarks and Labels shown here.

I don't have Google earth so does anyone know what those landmark labels mean??
edit on 6-8-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

The thing is those landmark data is now been deleted as explained in the second video.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by mOjOm

The thing is those landmark data is now been deleted as explained in the second video.

Yah, I figured that. That is what deleted means. I am providing the picture now though in case anyone can help identify what they mean. I couldn't get any answers about them before they were deleted either so just the fact that they have been deleted may not even matter.

My hope is that now that others may pay more attention to this, maybe someone can answer my question about those labels. Everyone just ignored me when I asked the first time in the other thread even after "self bumping" my question again mid way through. Except for one or two members who did respond, but had no additional info either. I would like to thank them for not just straight up ignoring me!!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

I appreciate your pic. And I am glad you posted it. I wish I had the answers to your question. And that is a great question btw. I too would like to know what the meanings are and what the russian text means in your pic as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
I don't have Google earth so does anyone know what those landmark labels mean?

They were just added by some random, why do they have to mean anything?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by mOjOm
I don't have Google earth so does anyone know what those landmark labels mean?

They were just added by some random, why do they have to mean anything?

"Added by some random"....What do you mean:??

Those labels and the little pics or icons next to them were part of the map. They were there when you didn't use the Sat view, just the plain view.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I once found Skull Island on Google Earth was that a conspiracy as well?

Hmm .....And here I thought it was marketing.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Not sure but I love the way you write.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I kinda thought that was a possibility also. Someone who found it and just for fun added some creepy additions. I could see google deleting that, but why would they change the shape in such a way that is lame at best?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

You totally missed the point.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
now here is a true conspiracy for you boys n girls go to the search function and type in WELCOME A NEW MEMBER , CIDE ?????????????????? WTF MOST have 1 post and never to be seen again 518 pages whats going on ats
:@@
r type in king george and follow his one post
edit on 6/8/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotya
reply to post by proob4

Not sure but I love the way you write.

Not sure if you are just being sarcastic? Are you a grammer cop?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by hellobruce

I kinda thought that was a possibility also. Someone who found it and just for fun added some creepy additions. I could see google deleting that, but why would they change the shape in such a way that is lame at best?

Do they allow just anyone to edit the maps displayed through the service??? Cause I'm not talking about someone who took a snapshot of it and then added them into the pic on photoshop or whatever. They were on the actual map, when viewed through google maps. At least they were before they were edited that is.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
now here is a true conspiracy for you boys n girls go to the search function and type in WELCOME A NEW MEMBER , CIDE ?????????????????? WTF MOST have 1 post and never to be seen again 518 pages whats going on ats
:@@
r type in king george and follow his one post
edit on 6/8/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)
that should be welcome a new member ,cide

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join