It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the NWO a good thing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of videos, read a lot of information from various sources, spoke to my friends on the topic and argued with them regarding the NWO and what it really represents.
From what i know the NWO is a massive evil threat to the world but underlying in my mind is a niggle that although the people in charge maybe crazy/evil (maybe not), the premise seems to be unavoidable. By that i mean the globalization of the world, population reduction, removal of borders. Not the Dictatorship, spied on all the time, RF tagged slaves version.

If the population of the world is going to rapidly increase over the next few years then surely we're in for a titanic problem to deal with. Where is all the food going to come from to feed all these people?. Where will the fresh water they drink come from? Where will their energy needs come from? Where will they live? How will this extra 2-3 billion effect our environment? Where will the money come from to pay them, offer a reasonable standard of living to them even or allow them to securely retire at a decent age?

Maybe, this won't be a problem. Maybe we'll use our technical knowledge to leave the earth, create food sources off world, remove some of the populace to colonize new worlds.........

So, in reality what are we going to do?

These aren't problems that are off in the distance these are real issues now. If you look at the Denver airport murals i think that's what it's blatantly telling people. These measures we undertake, as underhanded, sickening and destructive as they seem have to be taken if we are to survive as a species. You may have the IDGAF attitude just now but when food starts to become scarce and other resources become scarce what'll we do then?
Go to war as per usual? Fight for the limited supplies and non-radioactive lands that are left over? Try and recover, re-build/re-grow our shattered world and basically start again? Or, Save it now while we have a chance?

I don't like to think about these problems i don't think anybody does but without an entity like the NWO how would any of the measures needed to save the world be accomplished in this small time period by anyone else?.

I am not a sympathizer with this group. Revelations of Occult practices make you very wary (understatement) about them. The fact they are the rich elite makes you wary of them. The way they have engineered current events to suit their own needs makes you wary. There are more examples fill in your own but the fact remains, we as a species will not work with each other. We are racist, aggressive, destructive, greedy and selfish. Although we are capable of great love and great achievement we choose the opposite path more often.

Now maybe after you read this you may think i'm totally wrong but as a vehicle of needed change maybe the NWO is a good thing?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

The #1 problem society has created for itself is centralized governance.

The idea that a very few know what's best for very many is flawed and a little ridiculous.

Decentralized models of governance that are based at the community are the way to go.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Eventually we will have to limit ourselves in various ways, but thats a long way of yet. Food and water is only a problem because it suits them.

When the time comes all they've got to do is be honest with people. If they do that people will know why they must limit how many kids they have etc. At the moment all we have is dishonesty and fraud, so I dont think what is happening is for OUR benefit.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
simply NO those sick bxxxxxxs need strung up for the damage they have done over time they think like farmers .

time to cull the herd mentality they rape the planet for profit and think they are gods .

kill them all god will protect his own methinks
spread out the money they have amassed .

free the slaves while your at it to

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by EA006

Decentralized models of governance that are based at the community are the way to go.
~Tenth

Absolutely agree. That's how it was in Libya until....well, we all know what happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by EA006

The #1 problem society has created for itself is centralized governance.

The idea that a very few know what's best for very many is flawed and a little ridiculous.

~Tenth

Excellently put!

How can someone that represents an area in Georgia feel confident voting on legislation that directly impacts the livelihoods of someone in N. Dakota? The climate is completely different, the culture is different, the value systems between the two populations are even different.

I think America needs to be broken down in to 5 or so regional countries that can better govern themselves based on the unique needs of the people. Of course, this is easier said than done. Resource allocation would be a huge issue, as some states produce more exports, and then some states rely on certain imports.

The idea has been floated around my neck of the woods for a long time. We have the resources, but we lack the infrastructure that only the Federal government and large corporations bring. It's funny because I am in a dark red state, and everyone here hates "big government".
Who do you think helped subsidize the road system? Who do you think helps pay for all the social programs for those out in the boonies? (heating assistance, medical care for underprivileged kids, ect). They take advantage of the system, yet they talk crap about the ones providing it all the time.
edit on 6-8-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I am for decentralized government that allows people the freedom to live as they wish. No government should tell someone what rules they should follow within one's own home short of harming other human beings or infringing on their rights. A man's home should be his castle...period.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Personally I despise the NWO and most of the things they represent (elitist self-serving, corrupt, etc.) and prefer nationalism. That said it seems that if we are just to survive then the "many countries model" can keep us going. However if the human race is ever to excel as a species and get beyond this planet to the stars we are going to have to become one cohesive group.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I agree too but that's not going to happen for a long time. The situation as it presents itself today isn't going to be solved this way. It would only work after or following a massive system change.
Too many plans have been laid which i think are irreversible.
I don't like the idea of the NWO but are there any other candidates to change things on a massive scale to deal with the issues i stated in the OP.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

The EU is a microcosm model for how the world would fare on larger scale.

It's not working

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by EA006

The EU is a microcosm model for how the world would fare on larger scale.

It's not working
yip but a lot of daft nations handed over all their gold for worthless paper called the euro

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
depends... on who's running it.

A new world order might be better than the old world order.

It always depends on who is in charge... directly on their moral integrity.

Without an order (a collective order) could be much MUCH worse... because among the many, people will be greedy, there will be killers, they will fight each other out of fear over all things.

Someone has to govern, but whoever that is also has to be governed, by a higher power.
Someone has to govern to protect the people from each other, but not make them fight each other on purpose... and to allocate resources fairly, without need for personal gains other than to govern.

Preferably not Satan to all the old school mind robbing control freaks out there.

edit on 6-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My theory is that it is disguised as a good thing. Just like the devil, his angels, and his people are often disguised as good, but they are truly evil and so are their plans. The NWO want to unite the world in a one world government and bring it under the regime of the antichrist. What they are really doing is lowering the global population through war and bodily pollution and spreading of diseases. Their victims are sacrifices to Satan. In the end the devil and his people just want to take over the world and kill us off and control us a little bit in the meantime.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wjschwall91

I'm not sure the Devil is involved but then again you never know.
Population reduction has to happen unless we leave the earth soon. People are living longer, they consume more and they all need somewhere to live. The planet cannot sustain it.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

So what your telling me is the people who painted the Denver airport moral are super powered artist who can paint the future and use there super powered paint brushes to rule the world......one king or should i say paint brush to rule them all....

edit on 24-9-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

VoidHawk

reply to post by EA006

~Tenth

Absolutely agree. That's how it was in Libya until....well, we all know what happened.

Libya was a dictatorship. Whatever trapping of people power may have been intended at the start it ended with a dictatorship. Its hardly decentralised government when one man can have you dragged off and murdered by the state secret police on a whim.

Thats not to say I think we did the general population too many favours in supporting a revolution without any idea of what to replace it with. However it is wrong to romanticise what was there before.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
According to revelation 13. The NWO will be the beast system. When this sytem is set in motion, the 666 elect members will proclaim its new name. This One world order will not be called a New world Order. The name of this beast will be different.

(post by WorldIlluminati removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Am I the only one here who believes a world government would inevitably be a dictatorship? The whole concept seems rotten to me. The amount of power it confers, plus human corruption, plus the lack of any external opposition or perspective, plus the military being involved in civil policing...

Bad, bad, bad idea.

top topics

join