It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pattie Brassard - Second Sun, 7 planets + Fukushima

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

BTW NASA is almost completely publically funded. Not funded by the government but carry on...

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

It's easy for you to say not to look outside for change, but unfortunately I am living in a place which I don't like to be at, and I can't move to other parts of our planet too, due to nationality and monetary issues....that's the reason why I am waiting for a world-changing event to happen so that I may be as free as the birds.....and if it will take mass appearance of ETs or second sun with planets arriving to make this world better after the major events have fully finished, then so be it....

And I am saying to look inside not outside its because you keep looking outside that you will never find the truth within you.

Now you don't like the place you living at, It is you that can change from within and see different light.

In that different light you might like where you are.

A world changing event you seem to be wishing for will only imprison you further or kill you, that is what you want?

A second sun with planets would destroy everyone's lives on this planet, mass appearance of ETs will strike a fear in peoples hearts like they have never felt before.

How deep do you think of the things you suggest, it might feel uplifting because you feel trapped but if you find change in yourself by yourself or with a guide then unexpected change wont benefit you my friend, it will add more weight to shoulders of understanding.

I want the golden age to arrive but I know what comes before and wish and hope it never does as for a generation or generations to experience such a life the generations before would have suffered tremendously.

Do you want this suffering upon humanity so that the future generations can live in peace, are you willing to sacrifice your life for a unknown and only hoped for future for a generation of people you don't and never will know?

NO I suspect not because you give reasons why you feel the way do and say you cant change the way you feel and want something to happen to change the way you feel.

Find the strength inside you otherwise when change does come you will be too weak to keep up with it.

the strength is in you, hidden in the last place you will ever look.

just realized this my second reply to your post,

edit on 6-1-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nicolet

Most people will snap their mouths shut when someone comes at them with a spoonful of crap . Some open wide and say yummy.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Well it seems that you are expending an awful lot of energy defending an idea you yourself
don't believe. Why?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

For future posters; stick to the topic, and demeaning and calling the subject a "wakjob" or crazy is complete ignorance and shows your maturity level. Im trying to have a mature exchange to find TRUTH in the matter. And yes I would put more faith in a 'wackjob' then NASA, because nasa is full of them. They LIE, STEAL, DECIEVE. People jsut dont want to admit it, as to not disrupt their own fabrication blanket they have put over their reality, built by ideas and information from NASA.

You would put more faith in a whack job because NASA is full of them but wont believe anything NASA offers?

Anyone else see contradiction?

I do. I do. What's my prize.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Wait wait...don't you know that it also revolves around the sun so constantly stays just out of our sight. I used to do that with my kids and large trees.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

If they were that close why wouldn't they be reflecting the light from our Sun? Some supersonic galactic sunscreen?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tinyDAWK

I gave you a star because that was frickin' funny. Now if you all will excuse me a second I need to get a paper towel to clean my tablet screen.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Demanto
reply to post by Vasa Croe

It's not disappeared
The cam is shutdown, otherwise we all could see it. People who live there should see it, it's in Costa Rica, climb the mountain/volcano and you will see it, looking to the West.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Demanto because: (no reason given)

The sun the moon and all the planet's are visible from every vantage point on earth but this object is only visible from Costa Rica ? Yeah sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Menedes567

Do you know what causes gravity? Our Sun causes gravity, not planet's rotation.....So for some planetary object to perturb Earth's orbit, they need to have a gravity and magnetism larger than our Sun.....Read below:

www.whale.to...

"Our sun produces a highly penetrating radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum. This frequency is approximately a trillion cycles a second. This frequency is located between the lower portion of the infrared and radar band. It is this radiation from the sun that causes gravity, not the planets rotation. I will explain more of this when we address the hollow Earth. The Andromedan science claims that any planetary body that is 29.3 miles in size and is exposed to a sun, is capable of a gravity field. Even if it is not rotating on its axis."

Woe thanks. Science has yet to find out exactly what gravity is but you've got it all figured out. You should be getting a big fat check for that any day now. Congratulations on your superb accomplishment. You've done what none before including Einstein have been able to do. You're a genius.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Actually that doesn't say what causes gravity only that it is a property of gravity. We still don't know what it really is. It's one of those big questions we've yet to answer. That's what makes interstellar travel such a problem . We can't create gravity.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join