It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pattie Brassard - Second Sun, 7 planets + Fukushima

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

So your source is something that you don't even cite and mentions Hollow Earth and Andromedans? Oh yeah, this sounds credible.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
reply to post by Demanto

You won't be laughing by the end of this month lol!

So it was the 21st a few post up

Now its the end of the month,

In a day or two it will be Sept 24th, then Oct 31st. so on and so forth?

Are you so weak and hopeless that you need something external to change the world so you can change?

Start from within, forget tomorrow and live in the moment your experiencing now.

Release the fear and enjoy the moment,

Or poison your soul with all this prediction and prophecy of change to harbor in a new age.

Its a fun ride with all sorts of pain and joy any which way you choose to go.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

reply to post by Demanto

Are you so weak and hopeless that you need something external to change the world so you can change?

Start from within, forget tomorrow and live in the moment your experiencing now.

Or poison your soul with all this prediction and prophecy of change to harbor in a new age.

Yep, these doom and gloomers wishing for the end to take everyone else with them. Believe it or not, not everyone else have lives as shallow and miserable as these folks. There are some people who aren't typing from their mother's basement and like to get out and live for today.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Demanto

It's easy for you to say not to look outside for change, but unfortunately I am living in a place which I don't like to be at, and I can't move to other parts of our planet too, due to nationality and monetary issues....that's the reason why I am waiting for a world-changing event to happen so that I may be as free as the birds.....and if it will take mass appearance of ETs or second sun with planets arriving to make this world better after the major events have fully finished, then so be it....

edit on 21-8-2013 by Menedes567 because: Wrong words

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Demanto

It's easy for you to say not to look outside for change, but unfortunately I am living in a place which I don't like to be at, and I can't move to other parts of our planet too, due to nationality and monetary issues....that's the reason why I am waiting for a world-changing event to happen so that I may be as free as the birds.....and if it will take mass appearance of ETs or second sun with planets arriving to make this world better after the major events have fully finished, then so be it....

If you're waiting for the world to change......that's your problem.

Find ways around your problems. Find solutions yourself. Make changes yourself.

If you are going to wait until the world changes, or for someone to hand you change, then you're more than likely going to end up stuck where you are forever.

Don't depend on others, or on things to happen on their own. Make your own changes.

Only a person that takes control of themselves, where they want to be, and the things they do is truly free.

Else you are simply a slave to outside influence.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Sounds to me like you need to start doing something for yourself then instead of waiting for ET's to save you.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

There is a difference between wanting something bad to happen and knowing that something is happening and seeing what is happening for what it truly is.

People are delusional. Truly. You can say you don't want something bad to happen and the next day get hit by a car. Wanting something bad to happen or not wanting something bad to happen is all the same thing in this world because that which is undesirable still happens. ALL OF THE TIME if you haven't noticed.

The question is why is it happening and what does what is going to happen or what is about to happen (even the idea of things that we don't want to happen) have to do with who each and every single one of us is.

You can call somebody miserable the truth is that you could have something (in this world) undesirable happen to you right this very instant. how are you going to feel then? about life. this world? your experience? It is the whole a tsunami is coming example people use. people can tell you this and you can call them miserable. you just want to ruin my picnic on the beach. when the tsunami comes what are you going to do then? it is pure ignorance.

btw i don't believe in the whole prophecy of date thing. it is going to happen when it happens. but the point is that it is going to. something huge. and this is going to be reflected in the stars. the sky. and it is going to bring much change for all of us. when we refuse to change ourselves we have to be forced to.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I'm not! 11 years with the same company. I tendered my resignation last week with no job offer forthcoming. 6 weeks from now who knows what path ill take. But that's me taking charge of my future and change. I don't need no stinking 2nd sun.

On topic - meh who really gives a #. I mean really....does it make sense? Sure. The asteroid belt to me is proof positive there is something undiscovered. That coupled with ancient Sanskrit and its not hard to follow down this path.

That being said, what difference does it make? So what if you did know? You want to have extra time so you can tell your loved ones you love them before you stick your head between your legs to kiss your ass goodbye? If yes, here's a novel thought, why don't you go tell them right now?

Go ahead.....I'll wait.......
edit on 21-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

And for reference, it would be 1 MILLION times as powerful as the earthquake that struck Japan in 2011 (magnitude 9.0). Highly unlikely, treading on the impossible.

I agree about this being a hoax most likely - what does "in relation" even mean?

There has been rumors of 'a new sun', but nothing like that has manifested in our solar system as of yet, as far as I know - this was the reason why I was even bothering to read the original post.

However, it pains me to read in a CONSPIRACY site, where people should know better, to see that typical, sheeple-like blind faith in the "official story" that you just quoted without blinking an eye. Ok, I can't know what you blinked or didn't blink, but why would you just accept that it was 9.0 (when in fact, as far as I recall, the number kept changing slightly anyway), without any kind of shadow of a doubt?

Because you saw it on TV?

I mean, someone made a pretty good and convincing case about 9.0 having been IMPOSSIBLE, and that the devastation would actually have been huge, -even- in the "earthquake-prepared" Japan with the buildings designed to widthstand an earthquake (jishin).

When you look at the news footage, most (if not pretty much all) of the main damage seems to always come or have come from the FLOOD, not from the quake! There's almost no quake damage reported - surely with a 9.0 quake, it would have been a lot more impressive?

There are zillion reasons to doubt the official story ANYWAY (one of which is that I haven't heard ONE official story about such a major event in this world where the story would have been completely true and hadn't had anything suspicious about it - not ONE!), but the more you research where the epicenter was supposed to have been, and the damage around those areas and stuff like that, the more clear it becomes that 9.0 MUST have been an exaggaration / political lie / simply not true.

Then again, it has been quite awhile since I even investigated this, and I can't remember the details, so perhaps I shouldn't say anything too definite before researching some more.

But my point is; why don't you AT LEAST express some doubt about the official story, instead of simply stating it as fact?

On a CONSPIRACY site, for crying out loud!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Demanto

Yes it is easy for me to say that because I have experienced finding change within and the illusion of finding change in the external world to realize the illusion of external change is a repeating cycle that is disguised to keep us stuck in a loop.

Now to your reasons,

Your living in a place you don't like and you cant move to other parts.

Now do you see the words that are underlined,

Its all up to you to change your thinking and perception and then you can find what your looking for.

Explain how what you propose could make anything better, specifically the second sun with planets.

You say when an event such as this has fully finished, do you understand what would happen if something that large came into our solar system?

You wont be around to be free as birds, most likely nothing will.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think the real time frame is sometime in early 2014 but this Pattie was told by people who hired her to spread disinfo about a wrong time frame for the events she's describing about(last year) in order to create the "Cry wolf effect" for 2014!

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Her prophecy seems to have portions of Revelation in it.

“I am…the bright morning star.” Rev 22:16
“And he had in his right hand seven stars.” Rev 1:16
“There was a great earthquake.” Rev 6:12, Rev 12:13?

The portion about Nibiru can only be from Zechariah Sitchin’s theory. One way to fit that into biblical prophecy is to associate it with Luke 21:25 “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring.”

The ocean is easily influenced by the moon’s position with the raising and lowering of the tides. If a planetoid came near to earth the ocean would surely be roaring like crazy.

If a planetoid was coming our way the public would know about it eventually. An object that grows larger and larger in the night sky would be an indication of that.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Based on the very real physical properties of the tectonic plates in California the largest possible quake can only be 8. Sorry to rain on the doom parade.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
[morntnte]

Stop right there. If she believes that an earthquake mag of 15 is possible then everything else she says goes into the same basket. The one you don't want to stand near because of the stink.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Since we don't know the size or the boundaries of the universe how do we determine the center? We can't. This is completely without scientific merit and reeks.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

It's an educated guess. Crazy is usually pretty easy to spot without an extensive background check. Based on abnormal behavior or thoughts.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Well yeah of course. But there is no second sun no nearby star. Go outside and look. Take your camera and if you spot it snap it's picture then post it here.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

The article also said this happens about every eleven years. So it's happened 5 times in my lifetime alone. What has been the effects of those?

Did you just read the headline and not the article itself because this was like the second paragraph.
edit on AMu31u0110259312014-01-06T09:59:23-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Yes apparently the poster didn't read beyond the headline.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Right-o. Let's believe what someone who says they worked for NASA And not Believe what NASA itself says. Truly embracing ignorance there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join