It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pattie Brassard - Second Sun, 7 planets + Fukushima

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A member posted this video on another thread; I am curious if this individual has any real credentials or not.

Pattie Brassard, who I have never heard of until seeing that post today, claims to be a NASA whistleblower, who is claiming that there is a second sun in relation to our solar system, with 7 planets. And that the governments and NASA know this; what we call Nibiru/Planet X, the elite scientists are calling 'Wormwood', the description from the Bible.

She is also claiming there will be a huge earthquake, hitting California, she estimates a 15+!? Dafuque.. I never heard of a hit that big :O

Anyone give me a background check on this woman. Is she nuts? Is her information have any truth or not?

Here is the radio broadcast posted 'august 6th 2013.

Pattie is claiming this massive quake will hit between August 17th - 26th. She states that the second sun, will line up with our star, and thus create gravitational problems, effecting the neighbooring planets. She also gives information about Fukushima, claiming the government knew about it.

The radio host goes on to say he was called from a source in Japan; he was told that military took naval and aeral vessels and took off at high speeds to the north 40 hours prior to the Fukushima explosion.

Lots of information, the only source I can find of this Pattie is crappy conspiracy sites like GLP and 'BIN' (beforeitsnews). So anyone who has more information on this person, please share. This information is sketchy..

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think she/he is known a transgender hoaxer, threads like these pop up because of her.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A recent episode of "Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman" discussed this.

Some call it Niburu. Some call it Wormwood. But I believe the most recent "accepted" name of this body is "Tyche"

If you believe what scientists are saying there is a huge body that is effecting gravity and orbits of bodies at the outer reaches of the solar system in the ORT cloud.

LINK

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The largest earthquake in recorded history had a magnitude of 9.5. An earthquake with a magnitude of 15 would be 100,000 times more powerful than an earthquake of magnitude 9.5. That alone makes me think she is crazy and doesn't know what she is talking about.

And for reference, it would be 1 MILLION times as powerful as the earthquake that struck Japan in 2011 (magnitude 9.0). Highly unlikely, treading on the impossible.
edit on 8/6/2013 by Pistoche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
financial armageddon blog spot lists her as Pattie L. Brassard.

Here is a pic that seems to shows Patti L. Brassard as US Military 1983-90
114 Support Battalion

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If a magnitude 15 earthquake were to hit the earth it would be all over for the humans.

I am not sure what the value of informing the public regarding this catastrophe would be unless you were just trying to get attention and make money by selling your information.

Personally, I don't worry about end of the world scenarios. Worry is just interest paid on debts not yet due. Besides, think of all the bills I wouldn't need to pay anymore!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I understand what a 15 EQ can do.. That is the LEAST of our worries.

WATCH THE VIDEO. She has lots of information. Its really freaky how she knows so much. And the things she is saying..

Basically we have a couple weeks, if people survive, they will have to wing out for 5 months while the PASS OVER of the second sun happens and disturbs everything.

There is so much information being dropped in this radio show, I want background on this woman. I cant find anything..

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

I don't have time nor the inclination to watch the video for you. What I was trying to say above is simply that there is a 99.9999% this person is crazy and if by some chance they are right it wont matter anyway.

Don't worry, be happy.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There are postings in the comment section of enenews.com by a Patti B. I am assuming it is her as her full name came up on the link in my search engine. This link is about Fukushmia

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Not sure if it's the same vid but "Pat" and her second Sun is being discussed over here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Or check out her? fb...
www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There is no "15" on the Richter Scale...

It only goes to ten. Then its "off the scale". So then how does one figure a "12" or "15"? And how would that be determined afterward if the scale only goes to 10?

phooey...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The claim of an M15 earthquake is what should do this in for anyone.

The fault length for such a quake is greater than the diameter of the earth...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
A recent episode of "Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman" discussed this.

Some call it Niburu. Some call it Wormwood. But I believe the most recent "accepted" name of this body is "Tyche"

If you believe what scientists are saying there is a huge body that is effecting gravity and orbits of bodies at the outer reaches of the solar system in the ORT cloud.

LINK

Thanks for posting that link. Unfortunately it never seems to help. The words "500 times Neptune's distance; equivalent to 15,000 AU (2.2×1012 km) from the Sun" are apparently completely meaningless to a lot of idiots on the Internet (not aimed at the OP or anyone here); just saying that the same bull**** keeps getting all the idiots stirred up because the only research they're capable of is Youtube videos.

Or maybe it's just the bitter taste in my mouth from all the pointless End-of-the-World Parties I attended last year....

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hey OP, first off, I love doom and doomy subjects.

But this woman....

* 15+ ?
That's just ridiculous. You might as well claim the Earth will split in half, it's the same thing.

* Any second sun or third sun, or any other object in space...if you were to draw a line from it and our sun, you would have an "alignment", yes? Everything in space is in "alignment", depending on your observation point.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

But this woman....

* 15+ ?
That's just ridiculous. You might as well claim the Earth will split in half, it's the same thing.

* Any second sun or third sun, or any other object in space...if you were to draw a line from it and our sun, you would have an "alignment", yes? Everything in space is in "alignment", depending on your observation point.

I think that when the word Alignment is used, it usually means three points of reference -- the earth, the object, and the center of the universe.

If, and that is a huge IF, this body existed, and it is inbound, it would in fact be the end of life as we know it on earth. Now, whether the planet survives is a different conversation.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus

I don't have time nor the inclination to watch the video for you. What I was trying to say above is simply that there is a 99.9999% this person is crazy and if by some chance they are right it wont matter anyway.

Don't worry, be happy.

How can you clabel someone "99.9999%" crazy when you havent done a background check or even listened to this video? That is text-book ignorance my friend.. Seriously wtf?

She claims to of bee na contractor for NASA, she worked 7,or 17 or,70 (I couldnt hear clearly how many years she said, it was 7 something) years with the US military. She worked for Lockhead, she has done work in Iraq 'serving' her country..

She has more of a claimed background then some sarcastic indiviual on a conspiracy website. So Im not going to take your bad prediction to seriosuly. As far as I know, you are %110 crazy

Everyone else who is only commenting on the earthquake.. Seriously people I KNOW the R.scale desnt hit higher then 10 - shes calling it 15 because we havae never seen an event like this. This is the pass over of what the Bible cals Wormwood, or we are caling 'Nibiriu' or planet X.

The dwarf star which is binary to OURS. Meaning, there is a CYCLE where the stars dance and come closer to eachother, bringing their debree and intense energy (and gravitational pulls). As the dwarf star dances and makes it way to our direction; al hell is breaking loose. Also the whole "comet ISON" thing is a comet that is being flinged around by this second Sun.

Pattie Brassard claims that NASA and the government, and the royal elites who control everything; already knew about this. This exact event has been written in stone, in ancient scriptures.

She points out that the 'Illuminati' (I'm just using that word so you people understand who Im refering to > elite bloodlines) put so much attention on 2012 and the 'Mayan' bullshi* - so when the time passed people would be like 'I TOLD YOU NOTHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN' - and never listen to another warning again. Basically the elite PUMP FAKED the populations with 2012 - so people would ignore the signs the next year, which is NOW.

Dont be ignorant people, listen to the video. This woman has lots of information; Im not saying all this is true, Im saying its a possibility - because the public all always left in the dark.

Our ancient ancestors lived through and recorded this event times over - what many understand as 'the three days of darkness'. All the signs, all the talk, all the craziness in the world, all the government coverups, all the false flags, all the chemtrails (smoke-screening the sky), all the Hollywood (HOLYWOOD/Wormwood??) ... Its ALL DISTRACTIONS to make people focus on useless external thigns and never find the TRUE way out, which is inside.

Being sarcastic and ignorant will leave you exposed for an 'uppercut' so-to-speak. There is no doubt the planet is changing. We are getting crazy weather we have never seen before. Things are happening at an alarming rate. Its not a time in your life to be un serious. The elites have prepared for this, while putting up a smokescreen over the public and confusing them with nonsense and useless 'entertainment'.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

But this woman....

* 15+ ?

Greetings Signals.

You people laugh at the quote of '15+'. But when two STARS, we are not talkong moons, comets, astriods, planets, we are talking about STARS - dancing around one another(metaphorically), are IMMENSE bodies with lots of power.

You are a FLEA on a planet, and your planet is barely a LIMB to the STAR that 'governs' it.

PEOPLE- disregard the 15 R.scale comment that is NOT important its just an eye opeener.. IF TWO SUNS COME CLOSER TO EACHOTHER, THERE WILL BE HEAVY EXHANGE IN ENERGY - 15+ IS NOTHING IN CONJUNCTION TO TWO STARS CLOSING IN ON EACHOTHER.

Apparently there was news of NASA saying that the Suns magnectic poles will flip? As I just wrote that I googled it and sure enough:

NASA - Suns magnetic poles are about to flip (5months!)

Nasa physicist says in abotu 5 months there is a possible complete-flip for the Suns magnetic field - which would F*k up everything on this little rock.

ITS TIME TO WAKE UP AND BE SERIOUS. Some help from the ats community in regards to research and background checks would be fine. If you do not care about this (possible) event, then I wish you best on the other side

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I read your posts and want to thank you. You bring up as many questions as Patti - and that’s all good.
The thing about it - I listened to the video a couple times. Some of it just seems like drivel but then there’s that percentage of info which really got me thinking. Now - yeah, I share a handful of the points from your opinion.
Thanks again -
peace

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
She has lots of information.

No she doesn't.

A bunch of random nonsense with no proof and data to back it up isn't information.

I could claim to have worked for NASA and Lockheed too. It doesn't mean it's true.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
Nasa physicist says in abotu 5 months there is a possible complete-flip for the Suns magnetic field - which would F*k up everything on this little rock.

From the same article:

The sun's magnetic field changes polarity approximately every 11 years. It happens at the peak of each solar cycle as the sun's inner magnetic dynamo re-organizes itself. The coming reversal will mark the midpoint of Solar Cycle 24. Half of "solar max" will be behind us, with half yet to come.

How bad did it mess up everything last time?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join