It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Reading and Energy Bursts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hey I mainly like to just lurk around this place but I'm searching for something. I had my mind read by either the government or aliens. They would read my mind and then communicate with me through energy bursts to the head so I could ask them yes and no questions. If it was a yes, they would give me a long strong burst. If it was a no, they would give me a short faint burst. And if I was really off they would spin me around with their energy. I communicated with them for about a full day. I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to me or have heard of something similar.

Thanks to anyone for any response
edit on 8/6/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed Link to website. You require permission from Owners or Admin to use personal websites.

edit on 8/6/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It might be just your inner guides trying to contact you... they may look like aliens but go ahead and ask them if they are...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by burroughshere
Hey I mainly like to just lurk around this place but I'm searching for something. I had my mind read by either the government or aliens. They would read my mind and then communicate with me through energy bursts to the head so I could ask them yes and no questions. If it was a yes, they would give me a long strong burst. If it was a no, they would give me a short faint burst. And if I was really off they would spin me around with their energy. I communicated with them for about a full day. I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar experience to me or have heard of something similar. If anyone wants to read the long full story about what happened to me they can check it out at my very simple website itreadsminds.com

Thanks to anyone for any response

Did it feel like your head was being opened up by a ethereal crowbar? I have only experienced what you are talking about once but it lasted over a week. When every single second becomes synchronized in this event that is when you really need to pay attention to every single thing that catches your awareness and generates a thought.

I hope you are good at puzzle solving because it will help identify the origins of such communications. Weather it is true or not i cannot confirm but i experienced telepathic exchanges with people who i thought were from the government, intelligences claiming to be "from the future", intelligences claiming to be from off planet and even the planet itself.

In a nutshell what i was able to gather is the Governments are worried about "aliens" taking over control of the situation from them. The "aliens" want to help us by enslaving us for our own good, the planet is just pissed off and doesn't get the respect in return from us. Then there are a whole bunch of other intelligences, what i would label as spirits that think if they just keep interfering with mankind that eventually it will correct the path it is on. This is not the case though because as far as i can tell humans do not respond accurately to their instructions.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
ethereal crowbar, That's a really cool description, but I don't think it applies to me. Really the best description I can come up with is energy bursts. An energy burst right to the brain. I don't know how to better describe it.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
What kind of questions did you ask and what kind of answers did you get?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by burroughshere

Are you or were you on some kind of anti-depressant?

I know that when I would forget my Zoloft I would get "brain shocks" or "brain zaps". It has something to do with either to much or not enough serotonin. Other non SSRI anti-depressants like Wellbutrin can have similar "energy-wave-like" side effects.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
What kind of questions did you ask and what kind of answers did you get?

The question I got was....where's your avatar?
You dont look nice naked

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Does it make you dizzy when you get the message? almost like a slightly out of sync feeling?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

ethereal crowbar, That's a really cool description, but I don't think it applies to me. Really the best description I can come up with is energy bursts. An energy burst right to the brain. I don't know how to better describe it.

Where was the energy burst in your body? Any specific place or the whole body?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
The question I got was....where's your avatar?
You dont look nice naked

Glitch in the system. I hope it can be fixed because I feel nekked!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Yes, this happened to me back during a camping trip after I ate a bunch of cake and drank some chocolate milk.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No I wasn't on any medication. The energy burst was directly on the brain. I didn't feel dizzy or anything while it was communicating with me. I asked it questions like if they were with black ops, if this was the government, if I was the first one to be communicated to like this. They indicated no that I wasn't the first one. And yes that they were from the government and that it was a black ops operation. But later on in the day it contradicted itself and said yes they were aliens doing this to me and that I was a hybrid alien. I don't know if it ever told me the truth about anything. They were stalling for time.It's complicated to go through that's why I wrote down the whole story on my little blog. I wrote down my blog name in the initial post if your interested in the whole story.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

That is how i describe the feeling of things being extracted from my brain. It was not pleasent but not painful either. Somewhere between discomfort and a tangible feeling that something is being physically taken from the brain. I know of the energy busts or waves you refer too. For me it was either an amazing feeling of power and control or a feeling of uncertanty and anxiety. I used music to control this energy until i was good enough to reverse my own inverted perception and control the effects on myself. In a sence it is really just like tricking the brain into into not feeling like it is the focus point of the awareness. You are the source of these telepathic exchanges and can transmute and send the energy anywhere you can focus on. Does this burst come into the back of your head? I only copped one burst that felt like a lightning bolt to my head and then lots of waves of different energetic feelings from the telepathy.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

I felt it around my brain. Your experience seems a lot more fluid then mine. I couldn't really control anything. I was just in a yes and no conversation with them. If I wasn't asking a question they wouldn't respond with the energy. If I said something they thought was funny they would give me a quick secession of bursts to indicate laughter.

I didn't know you can't post your own blog on here. Sorry. I thought because my blog only has that one story on it that I could post it. I tried asking the moderator if I could post it again but I haven't heard back. Its a pretty good story.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I felt it around my brain. Your experience seems a lot more fluid then mine. I couldn't really control anything. I was just in a yes and no conversation with them. If I wasn't asking a question they wouldn't respond with the energy. If I said something they thought was funny they would give me a quick secession of bursts to indicate laughter.

I didn't know you can't post your own blog on here. Sorry. I thought because my blog only has that one story on it that I could post it. I tried asking the moderator if I could post it again but I haven't heard back. Its a pretty good story.

If you could post your story that would be pretty interesting to read. I honestly do not know how to objectify my experience and have not ruled out a CME disruption to my brain. It certainly felt like things got re-wired in a very short time so that my previous life experience feels more like a dream than memories. I do not trust something i cannot look in the eye though. Anything obtained telepathically has to run through the distorions of the individuals own mental construct. Sort of like if ten people received the same message from the same origin they would have ten different versions of the message. It is a cool party trick but i have my doubts as to the authenticity of anything obtained this way. It is very cool though to be able to communicate with pets. Fark people though they will give you more nightmares than good feelings lol. Not really but its dissheartening to realise that people are dishonest and manipulative. The only difference between people is that some convince themselves of who they are better than others.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Your experience sounds pretty radical. Past experiences seeming more like dreams. Nothing like that happened to me. I didn't get rewired thankfully. Maybe tomorrow I'll try posting my whole story on here.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Your experience sounds pretty radical. Past experiences seeming more like dreams. Nothing like that happened to me. I didn't get rewired thankfully. Maybe tomorrow I'll try posting my whole story on here.

Radical would be an understatement. I have thought if it was solar flare related and if everyone in the world simultaniously experienced this "mental flip" at the same time....now that would be a game changer wouldnt it.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Yea that would change all the rules. A brand new world.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Radical would be an understatement. I have thought if it was solar flare related and if everyone in the world simultaniously experienced this "mental flip" at the same time....now that would be a game changer wouldnt it.

One soul at a time and what is appropriate for that soul so it can handle the ride.

Op. Try not to make to much on the information you are getting as TheomExperience said. The information might be coming thru distorted since the closest words you have in you mind probably do not fit exactly the concepts of what they are sending you.

I give you a few examples below how I could have interpreted the information but I want you to find your own interpretation.

Government can be whatever government that exists and does not have to be human.

Black ops operation can mean hidden message only to be proven to you and all others will not have proof you have gotten it. Under the awareness of others around you.

Alien can mean unknown to you and different than you but still does not mean greys or what humans say aliens are

Hybrid alien can mean you are not the human you think you are but more.
edit on 7-8-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Do you remember if there was a third state? You describe "yes" and "no." But was there an "indeterminate" state as well? I am not sure if you are familiar with electronics, but if you are would you describe the feeling like "a line being raised" on a terminal? Also do you remember where you were getting the feeling? Was it near the coronal suture and the frontal lobe? Or was it further back around the parietal? Here's a helpful diagram.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join