It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What evidence would you accept as conclusive proof that Aliens exist ??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

I already explained my problems with the term "conclusive proof". But, I mentioned that the case evidence which already exists is proof enough for me, that the UFO enigma is real and that we've been visited as a consequence.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Personally I have enough evidence to convince myself there is SOMETHING, not saying is from outer space, but something happened in our past and is lost to most of us. Hopi Indians say that some of these beings actually live in the earth and took them underground. The ant-people. I don't see why this could not be possible either. After all, the earth is littered with caves and...who knows what else beyond that.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RUInsane

Thanks and yes you did..

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Personally, I already believe without a doubt. Aside from the mountains of evidence found in the many varied civilizations throughout our history, I had my own ufo experience. About ten years ago, I was sitting outsides my brothers house smoking cigarettes and (oddly enough) bull#ting about ufo's and the different videos and stories we'd heard about. All of a sudden my brother points upward and shouts something like "what the hell is that". I look up and see a wedge shaped craft, completely silent, slowly gliding southward down our street. It was maybe 150-200 yards above us and was almost totally transparent. When I say it was transparent, I mean it was very similar to a bending light cloaking shield like what the predator uses. After doing my own research on different kinds of ufo encounters, I have come to believe that what I saw was a small version of the craft from the Phoenix lights incident. My biggest question about aliens and ufo's isn't whether or not they exist. But whether or not they are actually some kind of dimensional beings. Are they real? Or are they the figment of someone else's imagination?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'll believe it when I see 7 mysterious objects around the sun as described in the Upanishads... oh wait, I have.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join