It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What evidence would you accept as conclusive proof that Aliens exist ??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
life on other planets is bound to exist, after all they have found the components that would form it in meteorites.
we have done abiogenesis experiments , that despite getting the atmosphere wrong at first, still formed the components.
life can survive at the highest point and the lowest point on the earth. so i would say ET life has a huge probability of existing, since we have found planets that could support carbon based life.

really the question should be irrelevant for most informed people. only people who think we are the pinnacle of life, a product of some god, still believe we are the only planet with life.

i don't need evidence for the possibility of alien life, but i do need evidence of them coming to earth!

that is the real question, are ETs visiting earth? i'd need to meet one to accept it.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I would except documented evidence. Such as that from the Sumerians, Mayans, Incas, Hopi, Christian, Muslim, Judea, Scientology, Hindu, Satanism and New Age documentation.

Combine that with countless sighting and personal stories (mine included) make for quite the convincing argument.

The question isn't "Do they exist?" It's what do they want?

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm imagining Obama shaking hands with a Grey at a press conference (:lol
. But I assume that if a ship landed, they came out and greeted me, then took me unto their ship and around for a tour of our solar system... that might work. But I'd probably die of a heart attack before that happened... you know, as soon as they stepped out of the ship.

What I've experienced seemed more government oriented due to the show they put on for us. But the thing that they shot at that required all of those ships to appear? That was probably extraterrestrial.

I still don't understand why I haven't heard a story similar to mine. It was almost literally over I-95. And there were TONS of the ships.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

I have a problem with "conclusive proof".

It's too strong a word. Such proofs only appear in pure maths and logic. The truth is that no discipline in the natural sciences rests on a bedrock of conclusive proof. Natural science done right correlates data with observations, and then forms a consistent hypothesis to explain the pattern formed by the data: one that doesn't unjustifiably contradict well-established physical laws. Theories are always open to contention and revision. Hence, no evidence supporting them could ever be called "conclusive". It's how science works. However, we can be certain that well-supported theories very likely correspond to reality. It's apt to call them "mathematically probable".

But I'll answer your question. I would consider reputable cases from the UFO literature which indicate that alleged technology etc. therein did not originate from Earth. One of my favorites is the Lonnie Zamora case which took place in Socorro, New Mexico. I think the "traditional" standards of evidence such as photos are unreliable for obvious reasons. Even if we could find a handful of compelling photos, we would still need a framework of interpretation to narrow down what it is. But I think imposing such a standard of evidence is naive. If a photo's too clear, debunkers will yell "Photoshop!" If it's too blurry, they'll claim it could be anything. Clearly, photographs can't be relied upon as a standard of evidence to demand from claimants, even if useful information can be gleaned from them.

We need an explanation that illuminates, not obscures our understanding of applicable cases. It needs to be one that supplies our understanding of the enigma as a *whole*. In contrast, the debunker approach is piece-meal: Each UFO case is representative of such and such a natural event. However, when examined with the basic facts of a properly researched case, a string of disparate explanations quickly becomes incoherent (looking at you, Phillip Klass).

It's true that the vast majority of claimed "UFO" cases are poorly identified. Yet, it doesn't follow that all cases can be reduced to such. It doesn't mean that natural phenom. yield the most explanatory power, nor that such is more intuitive (that is, familiar to everyday experience). There are times when such simply isn't applicable. We must use the tools of rational inquiry to draw coherent and powerful conclusions that make sense of all the facts...no matter how unsavory they seem.

Sorry for rambling on...I could write forever on the contradictions between mainstream scientific attitude and scientific inquiry as framed by the philosophy of science. It's very interesting (and amusing!) to see "skeptics" claim to be skeptical.
edit on 13-8-2013 by RUInsane because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RUInsane

A lost of good information in your reply and thanks for it, but I am not so sure I am clear on exactly what you would accept as conclusive proof that aliens exist....

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
My own experiences!

Everything else I examine carefully and am far more interested in personal grass roots account, finding flaws and programming in all the ufology ones.

There is alot under the scenes. When it comes to someone more prominant, though excluded from the other circles, I'd say James Gilliland, and a sense of shared contacts or being able to reach into the field from my own, though don't support the earth change stuff, though understand where he is coming from with that. Just keeping a more positive outlook and belief, for anything you buy into is a program you have to shed. Except that it be Loving and Helpful, what you're doing to overcome your flaws and help others. The rest is just programming, even the good things can be programming. I also got a meeting that involved a direct discussion on possible doom or earth change, and argued tooth and nail that it would not happen, and in the end it was placed in our hands, for it depends upon frequency and co-creational things, law of consequence to some extent, but just remember the laws are not real compared to faith, hope and positive beliefs, they give way to Miracles, and a Positive Heart, they're a lesser thing. And don't agree with alot of them.

Here he mentions about some of the more prominent ufologists, including some of his friends, being invited to meetings, that just so happened to be a facility or structure for dinner, etc, over a base of some kind. He said, common sense tells us that we don't accept invititations like that. That he has turned down things like this.

Now the chilling part is that this group, was not the same, as noticed by family and friends, very very different, than previous.

He said anyone that starts talking about Global Warming and various government ideoms, is not being geniune. They're on an assignment and I would anyone talking Religions.

My own contacts, and my own soul memory, is about Freeing This Planet and that anyone bearing a religion is a renegade. Spiritual awakening to Love and Equality is what its about. Soul/Spirit Progression, reaching higher levels.

Trent Goodbaudy on As You Wish Talk Radio w James Gilliland (8-3-13)

By the way, looking up, having a good heart and right intentions, and you get your own proof. Someone can't give it to you. Its like a student in school, and there are tests and assignments, but some already did homework and extra work in another life, or in this life, and they're not on the same assignments or work anymore.

edit on 13-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

A inner EA*RTH video expedition that is ok by inner EA*RTH dwellers of course. And maybe some information on their cosmic advancements/developments and maybe video of their cosmic craft.
It does make sense that if you live "inside" the house instead of "roof" that your survival rate will increase as well as ancient data on technology and visitors...

Again if ok, not trying to invade any privacies for personal gain, but it would be nice if there were more positive interactions that could stabilize house and roof interest activities, as the planet is shared house and roof inhabitants. These wouldn't be alien as much as co terrains
as they share EA*RTH but they may have alien contact activities influences from off EA*RTH.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 8/13/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
On that video, it was only what James talked about that interested me, the other guy seemed quite aggressive with his driving without insurance and that is only towards the end.

When it comes to proof, anyone can have it if they start to wake up more, but the very consciousness that questions everything and reports for duty, in prayer, meditation and under the stars, to help, so concerned with this world and the suffering. That is what it takes!

Because this is very carefully done, according to your own soul agreements, if its from Family and Good Team, your Family, your People, or the Good watching over and in agreement with your Family.

You wouldn't even want contact or proof from some other group, not zeta's for example, not the ones the paramilitary portal in from Saturn or more gravity realms.....Don't ever give permissions to anything negative, for contact or anything, but compassionate them all and tell them its time to turn up Love Dial and get ready to go home, if you even see something.

If you're pushing your consciousness, and waking up, its not an issue of proof, you'll be greeted. You'll have a joyful happy high frequency meeting.

You could watch a sunrise and start singing a song of joy and greeting, not to the Sun but the Light Energy streaming in through the portal from Heavenly Beyond.

This whole world is not a concrete thing, its like a matrix, that is somewhat interactive, overall it still feels like quicksand and you have shared realities and troubles, and routines, but there is an element where the veil can lift and little miracles happen that bend reality. So while you're in earth hotel its like being taken into a private room....

Its not something people will get given to them on a plate, unless there is really a time when most of them are ready to upgrade, and its the Perfect Timing From Heaven and Family and Higher Cosmos. There is a time for things. Depends on the Cycle and the Time.

People who are pushing have more than all the proof they need, others are too into the material world and too complacant with their own lives ignoring the suffering, and too into the false idols of political Isms or Religious Isms, or Socio Economic Isms, when we're meant to be living like in heaven, we're supposed to overcome our lower primitive mind and dog eat dog, survival of the fittest, judgmental harshness and become Love, Equality, that shares everything. Despite need for personal space, and privacy, we have our own things, nonetheless, Above, all that we have belongs to all, though we're individuals too, and have ample of our own. There is no exclusion of anyone or forcing slavery. No you don't have to work for Mcdonalds to pay your rent. You share resources of a planet, are highly educated, and volunteer in health and wellness, but equally supported in all stages of life, young children stage where family is the job, elderly stage, everything, with most time going to your home and interests.

There is no need for this scarsity system, its an artificial chess game played by very dark hats. We have gained ample ways to share and create clean technology.

Only grow in kindness.

Proof is a one by one thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
To:
Unity_99
and
Ophiuchus 13

No doubt about it, you both have a lot of information in your replys and thank you for both.

Still I don't seem to be able to put my finger on exactly what either of you would accept as conclusive proof that aliens exist, I am not stating they do. I am asking what would convince you of such a thing.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

1 feels they do exist flipflop

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

They don't show up for a huge town meeting, for that. Its something you have to seek. And then I would worry that the person seeking is not doing their inner work and is giving wrong permissions. Ufology is a huge broad term: ie. spirit, entities, ghosts, entities and spirit from other planets, from inner earth, from past/present/future, corporal, corporal from a different density, that is not spirit to them but we might be finding it odd, though if close enough to ours they can shift into ours physically. Think multiverse and densities have to do with Love or Power. More gravity more harm and fascism. So its a very big thing what is being said and discussed.

When Im viewing a video, some times it just opens up, ie in contact or a happy greeting that is so high frequency attunement with light and happiness flowing.

I like some of James Gillilands videos, for example. I think proof is all around us, for the ones who seek. Even tangible ones.

When I made my first thread on ATS, someone wrote to me from Scandinavia. They wanted to have sightings, and all I could suggest was what I was posting, music, meditation, working on self really. I didn't give a big warning about permissions, just niavely assuming that positive loving, working on self, aware people were even doing this.

And this person wrote that they were getting either sightings or flashes from their balcony. And then that a grey appeared and was going to inject them with something that would hurt, then they woke up in their bed and never wrote again to me.

Due to the permissions thing, and just pushing it. Not sure that is the right thing to do, because its about growing up, attaining Higher Mind here.

Should earth governments bring forth proof, would be very questionable who they were bringing out, there is the other side too...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hey you mentioned inner earth. Human bases? Do you know about telos/shasta? I always assume that there is now a human element involved, but know that is not all, and I don't think they can access the all. All = full spectrum.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Would you need to see the Alien in person, or would you accept seeing it on a TV show as proof. would that be enough for you to accept them as real entities.?? What would convince you absolutely of their existence??

I think I could accept a UFO landing on the Mall in Washington DC... with the media all over it as it is surrounded by tanks and as the city is evacuated, as one step.

From there, I would have to go in person, slip passed all the security to keep people away and see for myself what it was that was there.

Finally, I would have to see an alien in the flesh, as it were, because like so many here and elsewhere, I no longer trust the news media or the government to give me the whole truth of anything.

This pretty much eliminates this events from happening... at least in my lifetime, lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There is something want to add, for those who do have experiences, or those who seek, they show up say at Gillilands ranch, or meditate outside in their backyard. I believe that the overall frequency of seeking and searching for answers overrides any "negative" permissions and that overall one shouldn't be living in any fear. So on reflection, am torn because of what that person wrote, have spent time trying to suggest working on self alot, but its against the grain of a happy heart, and a seeking mind to put yourself in a box. I think we're all supposed to seek, to cast our thoughts up at the sky, to push at all the boundaries around us, in a positive way, and be Love/Happiness not fear and shrinking our own world. So kind of withdraw from that shrinking message, its not right to live in fear.

Just be careful about proof that they could bring out. Many want disclosure but I'm a little leary of government or military idea of disclosure. Seek for your own proof.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"What evidence would you accept as conclusive proof that Aliens exist?"

Complete takeover of all broadcast signals; radio, TV, shortwave, etc.. simultaneously... with a big headed green alien on the TV telling us all not to panic.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Hey you mentioned inner earth. Human bases? Do you know about telos/shasta? I always assume that there is now a human element involved, but know that is not all, and I don't think they can access the all. All = full spectrum.

Im not sure Unity_99 of the names of these potential places but for EA*RTH above ground human evidence of off world perhaps a visit to a subterranean city described like Telos would be pleasant and as humans begin to get to know their coexisting planetary inhabitants maybe they could share some of that ancient TECH. cosmic related to further enlighten the human minds to beyond.
Potential multi species bases may not be safe areas to be exposed to if not Aware... but 1 can imagine some selected Sapiens Sapiens may have access.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
For those people who are using this thread to waffle on about other subjects outside of the one of this thread, DONT DO IT

stay in line with this thread's subject or go and start YOUR OWN thread... it's not only annoying but more than disrespectful to the poster and others interested in the post topic SO get respect or get out

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The real proof would be seeing the spaceships with my own eyes, and aliens coming out of them, I don't believe anything on TV. No one should it is after all entertainment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join