It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What evidence would you accept as conclusive proof that Aliens exist ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

If its on tv then its not real.
i will need to see it for myself....tv doesn't cut it.

TV is made by dummies for the dummies.
I don't believe in aliens even though i saw a ufo.
I believe it is military and i believe tv is made to dumb people down,hence why if it was on tv,I would ignore it and NEVER take it seriously.
Do you remember the alien autopsy on fox??
Complete idiocy and fake.

People are so dumb they actually make it easier for the people trying to keep things secret.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

yep I remember the Alien autopsy, got our hopes up for a while, but I guess we need to see it all, even the hoax's unfortuantely. if we are going to sift through it all in our quest for the real answers..

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

That's all the proof I need.

You theorize that they are out there, and logically they are...
But proof... we still have none.

Personally I see that as absolute proof. But I do realize that some will need to eat a Klingon Burger before they'll believe.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

If its on tv then its not real.
i will need to see it for myself....tv doesn't cut it.

TV is made by dummies for the dummies.
I don't believe in aliens even though i saw a ufo.
I believe it is military and i believe tv is made to dumb people down,hence why if it was on tv,I would ignore it and NEVER take it seriously.
Do you remember the alien autopsy on fox??
Complete idiocy and fake.

People are so dumb they actually make it easier for the people trying to keep things secret.

Well said Drums.

If you haven't seen the movie "Looker". It's well worth watching once. It will have you thinking about what's real in the media, and what isn't.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't believe the weather forecast until I look out the window.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
An article from Brian Cox about his meeting with one.
Kaku would do, but Brian is much cooler.
edit on 8/6/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Haha.....Phage.

So...., you'll rely on the testimony from someone you not even know in person . But....you are supposed to be the most respected skeptic on ATS.
edit on 6-8-2013 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Haha.....Phage.

So...., you'll rely on the testimony from someone you not even know in person . But....you are supposed to be the most respected skeptic on ATS.

Forgive me for replying on Phage's behalf but I think you missed his point. Brian Cox is on record as being an absolute disbeliever in aliens or anything paranormal.

I think Phage was saying that if Cox, as a person who actually pokes fun and insults believers, said aliens existed then it must be true.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Phage.
edit on 6/8/2013 by PheonixReborn because: Typo

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

But....you are supposed to be the most respected skeptic on ATS.

Many supposed to's in this life.
Quit butt kissing....I have never met him and have never met the rest of you. (thankfully)
Cult of personality much??

If Phage brought any evidence,i would still question him like i do the rest of you guys and gals.
Sorry Phage...you must put up with alot here.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PheonixReborn

Haha.....Phage.

Forgive me for replying on Phage's behalf but I think you missed his point. Brian Cox is on record as being an absolute disbeliever in aliens or anything paranormal.

I think Phage was saying that if Cox, as a person who actually pokes fun and insults believers, said aliens existed then it must be true.

It doesn't matter. That would be second hand information anyway.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I guess I'm a bleeding heart believer. I believe EBE's exist and are observing and interacting with governments and some average folks.

There are a few famous stories I have bought over the years from various testimonials. For example, Karl Wolf from the disclosure project who talked about his experience of being drawn in amongst what seemed like a global effort Lunar affair. He was surprised the feeling was very inclusive and multi national (the kind you might get when an "off world" perspective is needed) You can tell something is up with that. I found him very believable.

The Rendlesham guy who recorded the hundreds of characters of binary code he said were encrusted in his brain. The translation was coordinates for some sunken mystical Celtic island and a message of "Exploration of humankind ongoing" or something like that. How would a stiff like dude come up with that on his own? Besides, all the other evidence is pretty solid and officially recorded. That story sounds "off world" to me.

Even the perfectly average testimonials from the urban residents from the mountainous desert in Phoenix who saw the craft come over their heads and block out the entire sky. The kids talked about the "shimmer off the hot asphalt" look given off the lights of the craft. That kind of detail in its innocent observation I find very believable. The enormity of the craft would suggest tech. well beyond anything we could conjure up. I see that as an off world incident.

There have been others too like the country hunter from the Stephenville incident, who got a close look at the craft through his rifle scope. It was seamless and looked very other worldly. Guys like him don't go out on a limb, or seek the limelight unless it happened.

Travis Walton and all his companion witnesses is another pattern of truth, Betty and Barney, Shag Harbor incident, the school kids in Zimbabwe, and a few more other classic cases.

There have been enough for me, but I expect everything to be dissected and debunked but I feel as comfortable in believing Some, not all, credible stories as the skeptics do in debunking everything.
edit on 6-8-2013 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It doesn't matter. That would be second hand information anyway.

And I think you have missed my point as well. I was suggesting that Phage was being ironic in saying that he would believe Brian Cox as Cox is so vehemently anti-alien that if he said it it must be true.

Anyway, I'll let Phage reply to you as I think argument by proxy doesn't really serve any purpose.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This question made me think of Major Donald Keyhoe's book, 'Flying Saucers from Outer Space'; wherein one of the high military brass states that 'even if you proved it to me, I wouldn't believe it...'

The whole book is available here on NICAP's website along with a whole bunch of other neat stuff all free:

www.nicap.org...

To answer the OP's question, though; I think I'd need to meet them in person and see a display of technology so far out of the realm of earthly possibility that no other explanation was possible.

I'm sure as hell not going to take any government's word for it, since they've been lying about everything from the git-go.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PheonixReborn

You're not wrong. Pretty much right on.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I would appreciate if people would reply to the original post here, and not use this thread as a means of communicating messages back and forth to each other, It is a genuine question .... thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well, I know what it would take for me to NOT believe in Aliens -- Anything the US Government has to say on the subject.

I don't trust them. So why would I trust them on such a huge topic?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
when the 10 mile wide mother ship is spinning over a city maybe then

all i got to do is walk down my street and i see aliens
the goverment even gives them money and houses

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

None. All the evidence is here, has been here. Look around historically and currently. They are here too...have been.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

i think we already have proof,by the governments continue denial that anything exist ufo;s and aliens,,don't you think it is kind of funny when a credible ufo sighting by radar and other proof they send jets to intercept and that has been done plenty of times,that they don't know what is flying in our airspace,trust me they know exactly what it is

I don't think any governments have denied that aliens or UFO's exist....just that they have no evidence of UFO's being of alien origin or that aliens have or are visiting earth.

The fact that jets are scrambled to intercept anomalous radar "sightings" says to me that the military etc. really don't know what it is, I should imagine if they knew full well it was an alien space craft that had travelled light years to get here....then scrambling our fighter jets to intercept it would in all probability be a somewhat futile task.......so if it's all the same with you, then no thanks I wont "trust you" on this one

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

What would convince you absolutely of their existence??

When they land and meet with the Government for all to see. Then I would believe.Would be neat, but so would be finding Bigfoot in my back yard or Nessie in my pond. I don't think any of those things are going to happen though. If there were aliens visiting earth we would know it by now. I think travelling through large chunks of space is probably a very dicey proposition.

V

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm going with Stephen Hawking on this one: Not so sure we want to be shown the conclusive proof of their existence. If the motives are anything but altruistic, we may wish we never had such "proof".

Remember, it was a 'cook book'?

And...

oh yeah...

Sleep tight!

of course, they may be "friendly". Or they may not...

How's this for proof: Look up one night and see...

You want proof? Are you SURE you want proof?

Maybe they just need to fill their water tanks and really don't care about us primitive life forms?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join