It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic Party Chief Angers Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz plans to use her position to fuel — and fund — her own political ambitions. “Outrage” in the White House.

WASHINGTON — Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz angered many top leaders in the party she leads as Democratic National Committee chair when she went public with her plans to use the connections she’s made in her national job to position herself for a statewide run in Florida or even a bid to replace Nancy Pelosi as Democratic leader in the House.

House Leader Schultz

There are those rare ocassion's that truth does gleen out of 'politics' amidst all the incessant lies,fake platitudes, and out right hydrocholoro bullhockey.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz just proved to what many people have been saying all along. Politicians are only in it for themselves, their power, their influence, and they really don't give one ratts behind about 'we' the people.

It is all about them.

Schultz it's all about her own ambitions God help Florida, and God help us if she ever does take Pelosi's job.

But it will be definitely new boss same as the old boss with we the people left blowing in the wind.

I am sure the Democrats are upset for stating the obvious to the country they gotta make it like they 'care'.

Alternate links:

dyn.politico.com...

hotair.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Just hearing her name makes me want to vomit in my mouth. She is one of only a very few that when I see her I get angry just, something about her.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lord help us if she's successful! As much as I despise Nancy Pelosi I would pick her any day of the week over that crazy broad!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Why am I not surprise by this? Anyway I wished we had a good leader in the seat compared to liars and deceivers in control.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
typical.

These are not public servants. They are public offenders.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I hate both party leaders.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How can there be outrage. Isn't it all part oft he game. Wasserman has ambition like every other politician. Whats to be outraged about.

join