It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unchained Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

record.net.au...

Hunger...for..

your touch

in time

and time flowing by...

like a river

...so fast

Oh my love

my darling

hunger for...

...your touch

but time

can do so much

be mine

I need...your love

lonely time

seconds away

from you

like years

like tears

still yours

I'll be...

where you need...me

my love

for you

to be ...unchained

with me....

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Why do I feel that most people in serious marriages and/or relationships would say that they experience "chained love"

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Because love is nothing more than a concept used by people to trap other people....in a variety of ways. Not only can it be used to manipulate a partner, but it can be used in the media to sell....yes, love sells.....put it into a catchy song "deep" POEM, and watch people swoon(and bring stars and flags).

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

Because love is nothing more than a concept used by people to trap other people....in a variety of ways. Not only can it be used to manipulate a partner, but it can be used in the media to sell....yes, love sells.....put it into a catchy song "deep" POEM, and watch people swoon(and bring stars and flags).

Wrong, there is more.
It's true, you can take advantage of people's imagined "need" to be loved, and yes, this urge is perpetuated by those who would manipulate you for material or emotional reasons.

but,
there lies inside you a capacity to celebrate the existence of something other than yourself,

perhaps the capacity to celebrate the existence of EVERY thing including yourself, don't give up.
It really is the key.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Why do I feel that most people in serious marriages and/or relationships would say that they experience "chained love"

Because they do. Those relationships are a form of co-dependancy like liquidsmoke described. A person has a specific need, they find someone who can fill it and that someone reciprocates because the other can also fill a need. When the honeymoon is over, they use their respective needs as leverage to stay together. As the years go by, those ties that bind become harder to break. It's emotional blackmail and they call it love. The one's who don't call it love? At least they're not lying to each other.

Love isn't about 2 people needing each other. Love is 2 people connecting in ways that society can't describe. It's a spiritual thing and not very many people find it. So few in fact, that most people see it as a fairy tail. In a way, love is like the Bible. It's been edited, watered down and misquoted so many times over the years by so many people with their own agenda's, no one knows what it really means anymore. And since most people know this on some level, they don't even try to understand it. They just take modern society's interpretation and go with it.

Is that a bad thing because it's the norm? Some would say no as long as people can still live in peace. Some would say yes because it's just another sign that we're moving farther away from nature. But it does take the term "settling" to a whole new level. It's like trying to drink whiskey from a bottle of wine.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I liked the quote specifically apart from the rest of the stuff. Anyways the videos too have been cool.
edit on 27-8-2013 by julienbanueloss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206

Agreed,

Love is a chain reaction of chemical reactions within our body. It's not magical, unconditional or special at all. The media turned it into a source of money because they know women buy into the idea that love is special. Most people can't face reality.........that reality being that love is just a limited release of oxytocin.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

This stuff again, I liked you better in your other incarnations on this site, you were at least more funny. What happened have you hit puberty or something? I suppose it happens. You always seem to make of this whole "love" thing more then it is, or ever was, even females believe that stuff only when convenient.

But you know at least you put up the pictures and songs, which is more then I can say for other threads. Must be my mood right now. But dam that song was so cheesy I literally cringed half way through it and had to switch channels.

Very dramatic

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

This stuff again, I liked you better in your other incarnations on this site, you were at least more funny. What happened have you hit puberty or something? I suppose it happens. You always seem to make of this whole "love" thing more then it is, or ever was, even females believe that stuff only when convenient
Oh,yes I was hit by puberty.

And this way I have become the absolute truth on Earth.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

This stuff again, I liked you better in your other incarnations on this site, you were at least more funny.
Now let's see you my fierce enemy what you have to say about this....

OK OK I get it, no more with these songs there freaking hella sad, I could just not listen to them you know, but. You know you should totally be banned again. I mean really, but... whatever.

posted on 23-12-2012 @ 01:17 AM this post
reply to post by piequal3because14

I strongly advice to think very,very,very well before answering,because of your answer will depend many,many things,of which you do not dream about.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Pie is a keeper.

Haters be gone.

new topics

top topics

join