It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama on Tonight Show 8/6/13

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Didn't see this in my search, if it's been posted already please let me know.

LET'S GRAB THE POPCORN



Seems as if Obama has decided to make a cameo at the best time possible (sarcasm) on The Tonight Show. No worries, move along, hey turn off the news Obama is on the Tonight Show!


Barack Obama's scheduled appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" tonight is part of his effort to expand the presidency's media outreach more widely than ever. While other presidents limited themselves to more traditional approaches such as speeches, news conferences and interviews with the mainstream media, Obama has moved deep into new areas as he tries to communicate most effectively with the country.

His appearance on Leno's show will be his fourth since taking office and his sixth when his visits as a U.S. senator and presidential candidate are included. Until Obama took office, incumbent presidents didn't visit the late-night comedy shows, considering such appearances below the stature of the president.


How modern of him



So anyone in LA, traffic might be a little congested

According to the LAPD, motorists should avoid the following areas between 2:30 and 6:30 p.m.: -- Hollywood Way and San Fernando Road; -- Hollywood Way and Burbank Boulevard; -- Hollywood Way and Alameda Avenue; -- West Olive Avenue and Buena Vista; -- Sherman Way and Hayvenhurst Avenue; -- Victory Boulevard and Canoga Avenue; and -- Canoga Avenue and Burbank Boulevard.

Oh no not the traffic


I hope some of you will be following along on this thread with me as the show progresses. I wish I had more content to add here but the tackiness speaks for itself




posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Celebrity in Chief. Hes pathetic.



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to find a president that most people generally consider is "OK"?

I'll be looking through Youtube comments and a completely irrelevant "Obama sucks!" is just randomly there. Anyone else notice that?

Conservatives that don't like Obama scream, bitch, piss and moan more than any group I can remember. I have to admit, they're everywhere.

No one dares say that they "like" the current POTUS. Doing so is just asking for a heated argument about how he's a Kenyan-born-communist-Muslim who visits gay bath houses and isn't really in charge.

I'm dead serious. My boss and most of my co-workers seem to think all of the above is true.



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin
 


Im not American, But when i see him on TV here he's always trying to play a "cool" guy lol, But i guess he's just as big a clown as this critter we have....Thumbs up if your a lying, Spineless jellyfish called David Cameron..



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin
 


No question that this will be laughable, and not in a good way.



-SAP-



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Why is it so hard to find a president that most people generally consider is "OK"?

I'll be looking through Youtube comments and a completely irrelevant "Obama sucks!" is just randomly there. Anyone else notice that?

Conservatives that don't like Obama scream, bitch, piss and moan more than any group I can remember. I have to admit, they're everywhere.

No one dares say that they "like" the current POTUS. Doing so is just asking for a heated argument about how he's a Kenyan-born-communist-Muslim who visits gay bath houses and isn't really in charge.

I'm dead serious. My boss and most of my co-workers seem to think all of the above is true.


I voted for him the first time. I didn't vote the second time. I hold no strong opinion on him other than going on the Tonight Show with what is happening in the world right now is TACKY. I agree though, getting someone to admit they like any president has been pointless since Clinton's first term.



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by ValentineWiggin
 


No question that this will be laughable, and not in a good way.



-SAP-


It will be like watching American Idol auditions... a train wreck... almost too embarassing to watch.. but not quite



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Coming up soon! Just saw a commercial of it and Obama is talking about his grey hair and how Michelle teases him about it.




Seriously.






posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
LMAO Leno is burning him bad



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
He's struggling through a question about the threats



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Then he starts to make sense, encourages skepticism about the NSA, this is why I cant form an opinion on him



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Then he starts to make sense, encourages skepticism about the NSA, this is why I cant form an opinion on him

hes a politician and a good one at that.. He says what people want to here but he doesnt believe in what he says.



posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Interesting. If you missed it, youtube it.



posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I was actually surprised Obama made comments about Snowden without diverting the question or trying to change the subject.

I like when Leno said, 'I have a bridge in my neighborhood that's is unsafe to drive on that needs fixing... How did that become Republican and Democrat who decides to fix it?'

I couldn't help but clap.



-SAP-



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join