It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GW Bush has a heart op....hang on, I thought he didnt even have a heart.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

This story really surprised me, I just couldnt get my head around how someone who is heartless can have a heart op. Obviously this is a cover story for something else, it must be. Must do some digging to get to the "heart" of this story.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Even Dick Cheney has a heart, or at least it's called a heart. Believe it or not...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Let's just hope him a speedy recovery.

Even though I loathed his policies in office. In the end, he is a human being with a family, and one of our surviving presidents. So it is in good sportsmanship (as politics is simply a sporting event anyway) that we wish him to get well soon.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

no, i reserve the right not to wish him well, tell the families of the people killed by his "sporting" politics that politics is nothing serious. It might take you a while, there are plenty of them.
I dont wish him ill either(im not a monster), but I can make fun of the mass murderer.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Oh by all means, make fun of him. (he's a bumbling easy target) but there is a school of thought that says wish your enemy a long life complicated by many inconveniences and sufferings. It's in this way, maybe the ghosts of those brought to an untimely end can haunt this man's dreams, as he prolongs this life in an ultimately vain effort to stave off their revenge on him in the next.

Or not. Its your choice afterall.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Now when you put it like that then yeah, I see your point.

top topics

join