It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We're going to bring "Ask Me Anything" to ATS!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

WOW ... that's an impressive 'Big Get'!!

I'm getting my questions together for Dan Akyroyd .. just in case.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Like when is Ghostbusters 3 coming out?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
reply to post by darkbake

I don't think this is the Q&A thread, still good questions

Haha yeah! I was just checking back because I think you are right. It's not even Monday. At least I have my questions ready.

edit on 22-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE:

This is not the place to ask the questions you want to ask Nick Pope. On Monday Nick will start a new thread in the Aliens and UFO Forum, that will be the "Ask Me Anything" thread within which you can ask your questions.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is Johnny Anonymous going to be doing a ATS Live interview with Mr. Pope as well?
I would love to hear it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

That's a great question...

Johnny should do it if it isnt already decided...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Love, Nick Pope!!! I have heard him interviewed on COAST many times. Thank you Springer! Excellent choice!

Pax

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i am just wondering who on a.t.s is going to be the first to ask nick has he ever been probed by aliens

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure lots of people will be asking about aliens and crazy stuff. Well since this is the case. I will make some joke questions for him like: Do you believe in the bigfoot and sutff
It will be pretty cool i will try to be awake on that day. Thanks guys.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nick Pope has stated before that he has never seen a UFO personally.....but in the link i provided for his interview on IGN he does reference one incident he investigated where he clearly states that whatever landed was a UFO complete with evidence of higher levels of radiation then normal as well as radiation burns on the trees....I wonder if he is talking about Rendlesham.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Nick Pope has stated before that he has never seen a UFO personally.....but in the link i provided for his interview on IGN he does reference one incident he investigated where he clearly states that whatever landed was a UFO complete with evidence of higher levels of radiation then normal as well as radiation burns on the trees....I wonder if he is talking about Rendlesham.

This probably means that i UFo stuff is real, only certain personal of the governemnt have knowlodge on those cases;phenomeon's. If aliens are real, the biggest concern of the governements would be to pretotect everyone. Aliens if real, can be just like we humans are to monkeys.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I'm guessing there will be tons of questions and he won't be able to get through all of them....

It's still cool though to be getting these guests in the house.... I shall look forward to having a read through of his replies to questions although I may not ask any myself.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha

It should be noted that he has stated as well that there are certain things to which he has signed a lifetime vow of secrecy. So unless someone asks a truly clever question it is unlikely that we will get some of his biggest secrets out of him.

But we can certainly try

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood

--
I'm pretty sure that was the BentWaters incident seeing as how radiation readings were present.
--
Well, I'm going to go study real hard and read up on old UFO files and start typing up my question, I want it to be a good one too, so a lot of material to go over, process of elimination and hopefully my one question I would like to be answered, well...to the best of his ability.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arnie123

Thanks, that helps narrow it down for me as well

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Do we really want the sort of person who would sign a lifetime secrecy document on this website, answering our questions? The only questions worth asking this man probably revolve around the subjects he will never comment on, and would read something like "What are the things you have sworn an oath never to reveal, and why do you consider the British government a worthy organisation to swear any oath of secrecy or fealty to, given its total inability to represent the needs of its people?"

Whomever will swear to secrecy is no friend of truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What a great catch! I'm excited.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

That is why you would have to be clever about it.
Study Britain's X-files, look at the more curious and questionable cases and ask your questions accordingly. it is possible you can get him to slip on answer he shouldn't answer.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Just WOW !! Great catch for a premiere !!!

I will leave the questioning to members that are way more knowledgeable than I am regarding the UFO lore.

But I will follow that Q&A thread with intrigued interest. One more reason why I love ATS so much...

Great great stuff !!

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I really do not think that a man who has been interviewed, written books, and operated investigations into some of the most interesting and decidedly mysterious phenomenon ever recorded is likely to be tricked by any one of us. He has probably been grilled by OFFICIALS on these matters and had to keep his trap shut, so I doubt our capacity to catch him out.

Frankly, his swearing an oath to secrecy makes him our natural enemy, not a trusted source.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join