ALL MEMBERS: We're going to bring "Ask Me Anything" to ATS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Morgan Freeman, Robin Williams, Oliver Stone and Bono would be my entertainment selections. I could go on all night with this!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Can a regular user make an AMA like in reddit? I think it would help group a lot of threads scattered on every subforum about random people claiming to be someone with a particular knowledge.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Any chance for David Wilcock or Dr. Steven Greer???

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I hear Tom Delonge (Blink 182) is into ATS type topics.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Robert Lawrence Kuhn

He seems to know a lot about everything.

www.closertotruth.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sounds awesome !

Any living astronaught.

Graham Hancock.

Stephen Greer ( to watch him squirm lol )

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I have a few questions for Timothy Good and Jenny Randles. They are among the most objective researchers out there.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hi Springer, what a great initiative!!
I will sure be there asking my questions and learning from all this.

I could definitelly love to have some NASA staff around so we can torture the bloke a bit.

I was caught off guard on this but I'll try and think of some names, if you allow me to.

Once again, I'm proud to be an ATS member.
cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
error
edit on 7-8-2013 by ERagerz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
ATS Thread - That Led Zepplin Devil Worship Thread
How about ya'll see if you can get the Led Zepplin folks here so we can talk/debunk/confirm the devil worship and occult influence that was (or wasn't) with the Led Zepplin folks???

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I think Loren Coleman would be an awesome guest. In terms of scientists Michael Persinger would be awesome considering his fairly recent research regarding telepathy. Jeffrey Schwartz might be another good one since he's big on using meditation and mindfulness in his work as well as for his views on quantum consciousness. It would also be amazing if you guys could get Chic and Sandra Cicero or Donald Kraig.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Steven King please.

And Matt Cutts. We need Matt here.

And to put more flavor in the soup, Dr. Phil. This site needs more good old-fashioned horse sense.

edit on 7-8-2013 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
A round table with:

Noam Chomsky. Condelesa Rice. Tony Blair. Jimmy Carter. Bono.

I can safely say, it'd be interesting...

ETA: A series of say ten questions, all would give their opinions on each question.

Foreign policy matters. Aid programs. Future political climates, a future who's who of nations on the rise... People to watch for good, or for ill...

Something of that sort.
edit on 8/7/2013 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

signalfire
'Ask me Anything' is not exactly accurate.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sure it is. There's no implied guarantee what's asked gets answered.

And on a slightly more serious note - how about Robbie Williams? He's a Friend of the Site. Might be cool to get some status on his UFO-related activities.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is awesome!
Just when I thought ATS couldn't get any better! I am so looking forward to this.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I recommend the following for AMA on ATS:

Michio Kaku, because of his physics expertise, and because he is one of the few willing to speak both candidly and honestly about the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

Ex-SKF blogger, because he is in Japan and has seen Fukushima unfold from day one.

On alternative subjects in general, Whitley Strieber always has something interesting to say about UFOlogy.

James VanPraagh? Definitely. He's the best psychic I know of. Where Sylvia Browne is just a joke, VanPraagh is the real deal.

Pope Francis --- why not?

Springer, sorry to hear that your dog is quite ill. If the conventional advice doesn't seem to be working, consider getting advice from a macrobiotic counselor. Many animals have been cured of cancers when macrobiotic lifestyle methods have been used. If you are in the UK, there's Bill Tara in Scotland:
www.billtara.net...
or Simon Brown in London:
chienergy.co.uk...
In the USA there are quite a few macrobiotic counselors... many are on Facebook.
2 sample books on this subject:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1375911506&sr=1-1
This 2nd book is from 1996 (the used copies are inexpensive) and is written by a veterinarian:
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1375911783&sr=1-1
edit on 8/7/2013 by Uphill because: Added links.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Two words:

Julian Assange.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Superior General Adolfo Nicolás ? Btw, great idea this ATS AMA.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

David Paulides is absolutely on my list as well and it should work out because my good friend George Knapp (and YES George will be doing an AMA soon) has interviewed him and introduced us.

I'm going through all these posts and writing down the suggested names and once I've gathered them all I'll put them on the top of my already extensive list to pursue. This should make for a very interesting late summer/fall/winter here on ATS.

Thanks again and keep the names coming.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Oh I bet I could talk Col Alexander into doing it, he's a pal of mine too and he loves educating people about the huge systems our government operates. Also, considering he is the one (only I've ever heard of at least) relatively high ranking govt. official (a Lt. Colonel) who actually got the funding to really dig through all the branches of the US Government in the pursuit of info on UFOs/Aliens, I'd have to agree he's a good one.

I'll call him this weekend.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant