It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We're going to bring "Ask Me Anything" to ATS!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Whitley strieber - author- Communion

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Phage

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm giving this thread a bump.

I really would like to see an AMA for Giorgio Tsoukalos. He's known for his appearances on the "Ancient Aliens" show on the History Channel.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
How about going for the jackpot - this generations Einstein - Stephen Hawking.
He has very strong idea's about alien life and why we shouldnt try make contact - we could be their dinner.
If i owned this site i would deffo ask him

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
As a suggestion for future AMA's, you could open the thread for questions, then after a while close it like you did for Jesse Ventura, but somehow allow the AMA guest to continue posting (Give them temp mod status or something to that effect so that they alone can only reply in the thread ) once all questions are answered, you can re-open the thread for more questions, that way, no one gets behind,and no one gets skipped unless done for a reason.

Was just kind of a thought I had after doing many of these kinds of events elsewhere,I think it could add some more order to your AMA events, and makes sure that everyone gets an answer, and no one feels overwhelmed.

The way it is done now is great though!
I have no complaints!

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Please bring in George Norry for an AMA fest. A perfect personality for ATS!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Don Dondieri please. Thank you!

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

what about

Julian Assange ?

or

John Smith ?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

good choice.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

oooh, excellent choice!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think Jesse Ventura's AMA was the most orderly, respectful, and organized AMA thread to date. I really appreciated it that he used the quote button to reply. For me it made it much more readable. And closing the thread each night was a great way to keep it orderly too. Thanks so much to Jesse, Springer and all who posted! The questions were great!

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't know if I should be flattered or concerned that you all think it's merely a matter of us asking some of the biggest names on the planet to do an AMA here. Flattered that at least YOU think that highly of ATS or concerned that you think it's that easy to get people to do these.

Rest assured all of the obvious have all been asked to the extent the contact info I got was correct.

These people don't rush over to get in line to be on ATS, we're "big" but only in our little corner of the world, which is a very small corner. These are people CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, etc... would love to have on, we don't compare to the reach of those outifts.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Springer
I don't know if I should be flattered or concerned that you all think it's merely a matter of us asking some of the biggest names on the planet to do an AMA here. Flattered that at least YOU think that highly of ATS or concerned that you think it's that easy to get people to do these.

Rest assured all of the obvious have all been asked to the extent the contact info I got was correct.

These people don't rush over to get in line to be on ATS, we're "big" but only in our little corner of the world, which is a very small corner. These are people CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, etc... would love to have on, we don't compare to the reach of those outifts.

I, for one, hear you & understand where you are coming from...

Perhaps, in relation to your last paragraph, ATS could differentiate itself from non-MSM (unless that is a corporate goal, & if so I apologize..)

What about featuring some AMA's under RATS or some other secure/obscure means as an avenue to promotion, as in it cannot be readily googled, & participating members have to sign some type of agreement where they can't discuss outside the AMA? (Yes, I know in an ideal world, but I'm just trying to brainstorm here for you...)

I must say that I was happy with & entertained with JesseVentura's participation on here, & found it to be of some value...but, I must say when he indicated conspiracy theories are for $/entertainment value...well?

Absent that, You know what?

I trust you & I trust many of your mods...to choose who you can for the membership...

As a matter of fact, one of your mods went beyond the call of duty in helping me understand an event I was not aware of...you should reward him/her in some way...if you can...

Now, BillVenne was a really special guest with less "noteworthiness" yet I'm fairly sure he's visited here since his AMA...

Keep up the good work!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BurningSpearess

Just a quick correction from my last post above...

Should have stated (in 1st sentence) ...unless ATS wants to differentiate itself FROM MSM -- that is an angle you could take with higher profile type guests...If they are legitimately interested in the truth, then it would follow that this site would be more appealing ( $ & entertainment aspects aside...) than the MSM you have noted...

Also, the ATS powers are more privy to trending topics via members' threads, posts, etc... to determine what AMA guests could be most important, currently relevant & inclusive to the membership...

Again, a written brainstorm, but as some observations as of late, I could see you getting some disease (Ebola) experts, airline experts, JP Morgan & other banking experts, military base experts ( Norfolk ship yard, Fort Hood, Camp L. Violence within a matter of weeks?) that might consider ATS as AMA guests...Just my point of view & suggestion...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Springer
I don't know if I should be flattered or concerned that you all think it's merely a matter of us asking some of the biggest names on the planet to do an AMA here.

Be flattered. You've gotten some really great guests. Dr. Michael Aquino has been my favorite so far.
My ten year anniversary of being at ATS (and somehow not being banned) is coming up.
Any chance I'll get to talk to Dan Aykroyd for my anniversary via AMA?
I have two questions for him all set and ready to go.
Questions on Spirit Voice Boxes as well as the internet rumor about his own MIB experience.

Seriously .. he's the Dalai Llama of alternative subject matters

I'd turn to jello and be all jiggly if Dan Aykroyd could answer my questions.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Seriously .. he's the Dalai Llama of alternative subject matters

Two legs, one 'l'.

But if he shows you can just say Hello Dalai.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

yeahright
Two legs, one 'l'.

I had a brain fart.

But if he shows you can just say Hello Dalai.

If he shows, I'll say that ...

edit on 4/16/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If he shows, no one will be any happier than me.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Finally, we'd like to know who you would like to be able to "Ask Anything"?

don't know if it's been suggested yet, but how about Simon Gray?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamhobo
I'm giving this thread a bump.

I really would like to see an AMA for Giorgio Tsoukalos. He's known for his appearances on the "Ancient Aliens" show on the History Channel.

i would second this...but only if i can ask his hair a question as well, lol
edit on 18-4-2014 by Daedalus because: spelling

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join