It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We're going to bring "Ask Me Anything" to ATS!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

jasmine23
I know this may be a off topic post,but there is a reason i am asking it, I heard reports that Giorgio Tsoukalos was dead can someone deny are confirm he is still alive

Fairly sure he is still alive. He last posted on his Twitter account on October 19th. Unless he died in the last couple of days, i highly doubt the rumours are true.

Edit: Just three minutes ago, he posted on his facebook wall. He is still alive lol.
edit on 21-10-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yeah thanks,i didn't think it was true

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think Kerry Cassidy would be good for an AMA session,
for I have reason to believe that she can really RV in real time,
as well as back in time

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I always read ATS on my iphone and am worried and sure I am missing some AMAs because I cant see any notificationnof new AMAs. Will someone please let me know how to stay on top of this? The easieast way, besides checking a bunch of areas...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

Chk only this thread as it is announced
here

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Can we get Dan Aykroyd for AMA? I think he'd be fantastic.
edit on 10/29/2013 by Restricted because: proper spelling of his name

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Are we not having AMA any more i haven't seen one posted for two weeks

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How about Russell Brand, considering the thread about him recently. I bet he probably already has an account on here anyway!

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i think we should try and get someone with loose lips i.e. someone who likes to talk a lot and reveal a bit of juicy info. Or get someone half drunk before they come on!

Yeah thats the way to go.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

They aren't as easy to get put together as you may think, it's a significant commitment. I've got a couple more in the pipeline and I'm waiting to hear back from several more. You'll know as soon as we get another one scheduled.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I would like to request an invite to John F. Schuessler , former head of MUFON and NASA contractor .
Given his past experience and involvement in the Cash-Landrum UFO case I think he would make an excellent guest

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Do you know how to get in touch with him? If you do, PM me.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Stuart Hammeroff

Stuart Hameroff, M.D. joined the Department of Anesthesiology at the University of Arizona in 1975. Aside from his full-time clinical role, Dr. Hameroff’s academic and research interests have related to the study of consciousness, how the brain produces conscious experience, and how anesthetics erase it. He has written or edited 5 books, more than one hundred articles, and discussed the science of consciousness in numerous TV shows on BBC, Discover Channel, History Channel, PBS, OWN, and in the film “What the Bleep?”

and/or

Roger Penrose

Penrose and Hameroff have argued that consciousness is the result of quantum gravity effects in microtubules, which they dubbed Orch-OR (orchestrated objective reduction). Max Tegmark, in a paper in Physical Review E,[17] calculated that the time scale of neuron firing and excitations in microtubules is slower than the decoherence time by a factor of at least 10,000,000,000.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Is the "Ask Me Anything" over? Haven't seen anything in a long time.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

agreed. Being a newbie, I see I have missed some great past guests, for example, Nick Pope. Would enjoy having him back at some point!

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It's not easy getting people to agree to giving up blocks of their time for an event like this. As far as I know it's still being worked on, but so far there haven't been any takers on the request.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

As Zaphod said above, it's pretty hard to have an AMA without someone to answer the questions. I'm still working on it but we haven't had any takers in a while. I'm hopeful that now the holidays are over and the new year is month in we will get some more people in the near future.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Russel Brand would be interesting.
Politicians are a waste of time. None of them exercize freedom of speech, they just lie.

How about that big mouth Alex jones? I'm not a real fan of him, but he is interesting and liked by some members on here.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh , thought of another
Jesse Ventura

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Travis Walton. I missed him last time he posted here

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join