It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We're going to bring "Ask Me Anything" to ATS!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Adam Kokesh is a very close personal friend of mine, so once he gets out of federal detention (FINALLY!), let me know if y'all want to do an AMA with him

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

PM me please.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
George Knapp is IN THE HOUSE!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hi! I made a thread about a Ask me Anything guest request and was informed to ask here.

So would it be possible to get THE Bob Lazar in for a day of questions. I think many members would have a field day with that. Thanks look forward to your response!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

I agree with you 008!

ATS has given us some great guests. The first few I've seen are people I would never imagine taking part in an open forum discussion on a conspiracy site, with themselves as the focus! I think the early success of the 'AMA Series' goes a long way to prove that ATS is, by far, the best site for alternative news and conspiracy based discussion.

I think Bob Lazar would be an absolute 'must have' guest, considering what he and ATS represent.

I'm not sure of the current 'John Lear/ATS' relationship and Lear's current relationship with Lazar (I think Lear is still alive), but I could see that being a potential factor in getting Bob Lazar on-board with an 'ATS - Ask Me Anything' session.

If I were to make a list - excluding thise who've already appeared on the series - I'd have to admit that Lazar would be in the top 2-3 'must have' guests!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The world (and ATS) renowned Dr. Steven Greer anybody? LMAO....

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

IF Bob is willing then yes, but, and this is a BIG BUT, we don't have any sway over what people are willing to devote hours to out of their short lives. That's why we're so grateful when people like George, Nick Pope, Ben Swann, Tom Carey, etc.. decide to indulge us.

Springer...
edit on 9-17-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I dunno if its been suggested yet but I'd love to see threads started by Alex Jones & David Icke.

Make it so!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Not to mention Lazar states he hates talking about the subject these days.

-SAP-

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What is BoB doing these days? Does he work, or is he in a bunker somewhere hiding

A post above said Bob doesn't like talking about it anymore I can understand that. After years of no body listening can make anyone give up. Who knows he might even already be a member on ats!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

He owns his own company with his wife. He really doesn't like discussing it and said "I wish it never had happened to me". Since the Area 51 days he got out of the "UFO" fringe type of stuff.

www.unitednuclear.com... is his company. Kinda strange that he has gov't clients and contracts.

In this video Bob states he hates talking about but he still does talk about with George Knapp on this episode of C2CAM back in 2007.

-SAP-
edit on 18-9-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Get ready for another highly informative and definitely interesting Ask Me Anything here on ATS this week. Tomorrow David Paulides joins our community to share what he's learned from his decades of investigating the mystery of people who simply disappear in our National Parks and Forests and the Big Foot phenomena. We should have the thread up and running around 12:00PM Eastern US time.

David's bio:

Dave Paulides received his undergraduate and graduate degrees from the University of San Francisco, and, has a professional background that includes twenty years in law enforcement (Three and one half years at Fremont Police and sixteen and a half years at San Jose Police) and senior executive positions in the technology sector. In 2004 he formed North America Bigfoot Search-NABS (www.nabigfootsearch.com) where his investigative and analytical experience were invaluable in researching Bigfoot/Sasquatch sightings, encounters and behavior. He spent two years living among the Hoopa tribal members, listening to and recording their Bigfoot stories. The Hoopa Project is his first book, based upon his experiences in the Bluff Creek area of Northern California. David's second book, Tribal Bigfoot is a quantum step forward in Bigfoot research and allows for a common sense understanding of this elusive biped. These two books have been called the new standard for crypto research.

NABS was also the group that started the Bigfoot DNA project which was instrumental in the identification of bigfoot/sasquatch as its own species.

On March 1, 2012 David released his third book, "Missing 411-Western U.S.", the story of people who have disappeared in the wilds of North America. Many of the parents and relatives of the missing make claims that the victim was kidnapped/abducted, in very remote areas, this is well documented. This 3+ year 7000 hour investigation into unexplained disappearances in isolated locations is a book that anyone who walks in the woods should read. The real question that this book elicits is.... What is happening to these people?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I certainly look forward to the David P AMA.

The National Park disappearances etc. are seriously sobering to horrific.

Congrats.

Is Georg Knapp's AMA concluded?

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I listened to the coast to coast interview with him a while back on the disappearances in national parks, really gripping and thought provoking stuff. I for one cannot wait to read his posts!!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Can we get Gary A David on here,I would love to hear his views on the Hopi Indians and other native american people that believe in the star beings and ant people also the Hopi prophency

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Do you know how to reach him?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Good morning Springer,

Are you catching this?

Apparently Michael Aquino is already a member. Considering his connections (John Alexander, The Aviary in general) I would think he would be an excellent candidate for AMA.

Have a good one.

P.S. Probably an excellent choice for AMA for Halloween
edit on 24-9-2013 by Bybyots because: .

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
David Paulides is on the site!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey, ATS, enjoying the heck out of this Ask Me Anything series. Thanks for the conversation!

Restricted

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Springer
David Paulides is on the site!

ATS Rocks!

Thanks again for bringing David, and all the wonderful guests to ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join