It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We're going to bring "Ask Me Anything" to ATS!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
A bit late, but I figured I should post anyway...

I think it would be great if non-Western guests are also invited. That way, their info is no longer 'exclusive' to speakers of particular languages (or people who frequent certain websites and bookstores of a particular area).

Some good interviewees from Hong Kong are:
-Moon Fong from the Hong Kong UFO Club
-Henry Chan Wan Hoi - knows a thing about all things that are considered weird or 'alternative', but is best known for paranormal research
-Neil Gould from Exopolitics Hong Kong
-Cheuk Fei (not his real name) - deals with all things alternative, and seems to know a lot of interesting people (e.g. ufologists, prophets) too!

From Mainland China:
-He Xin although he'll probably refuse (he's basically in 'hiding' and doing his research on Ancient Greece and Rome at the moment, and he's contracted an illness too). However, he would be an AWESOME interviewee because of his extensive research into Freemasonry (he's spent thousands of dollars to buy Masonic texts etc.), Chinese mythology (his views on Chinese mythology will probably change your view of other mythologies as well) and Ancient Greece and Rome (he believes most of what we know about Ancient Greece and Rome were made up by Western scholars). However, his economic opinions may be a bit polemical.
-Song HongbingExpert on economics and best-selling author of Currency Wars, but, again, may provoke heated debate among ATSers

I also suggest the Brazilian Jucelino Nobrega Da Luz, an amazing prophet with 90% accuracy that has prophetic dreams six days per week (he convinces me so far!) He's really famous here in Hong Kong, but doesn't seem to be known elsewhere (maybe because of his impossible-to-navigate website...)

ETA: There's also the history teacher Wun Chok Bong, who believes 135 degrees is an important feature of ancient structures that allows aliens to tap into the earth's resources, or something along the lines of that (I haven't read his book, but I'd love to)!
edit on 23/8/13 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Anyone but me wonder if this will "crash" ATS???
LOL!!!!

Too many hits ect.....
Great Catch Springer, it will take me all weekend to think up an intelligent question!!!
edit on 23-8-2013 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
When it comes to Rendlesham forest incident - I think there is enough evidence about some foreign object (aircraft). But this could be some other military craft right? With symbols just to make it look alien.

And what really adds a doubt to a lot of this story and sounds like DISINFORMATION is the story that Penniston got some binary code in his head, he wrote it down and later some computer scientist decoded it into 'Exploration Humanity'.

This was not even raised in Citizens Hearing On Disclosure - puts a major doubt on the story. So my question is, is there any solid evidence of this part of the story with the code? Sounds very doubtful.

You can include this question.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I would vote for Charles Hall.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Fantastic Guest,

i bet the UFO boys are buzzing waiting for this one.

I look forward to the thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That is so awesome, i have only had the chance to meet him once or twice many years ago but it is damn cool to know that he is a friend of the site. Knapp was one of my favorite newscasters growing up and one of the first people to get me interested in UFO's and all things odd from back home.

When it comes to Rendlesham forest incident - I think there is enough evidence about some foreign object (aircraft). But this could be some other military craft right? With symbols just to make it look alien.

Watch the video here and listen to the way Nick talks about this case, at no point does he even hint that it was anything but a UFO, it was a bit more revealing then i think Nick intended it to be.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I like Nick Pope actually, seen most of his stuff on tv and elsewhere, he's a very watchable and likeable chap.

Should be cool.

When is it?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

AMA with the "Real Fox Mulder" begins Monday.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

If you want to ask a question jump on the thread Monday and ask it, there won't be any questions from this thread carried over to the other thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Awesome! Can't promise but will definately make it a point try to be here!

edit on 23-8-2013 by 1loserel2 because: add

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Fantastic shot Springer!

Don't you think there should be a max number of questions per person? Considering it's Mr. Pope and this is ATS, the thing might get really over the top.

Thanks Springer, that was surprising.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This post reminded me of a journalist I very much respect and would nominate: Greg Palast.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

This is great news for members and for the site itself.

Mega kudos has to go to those who got Nick Pope on board, I wasn't sure who to expect, but Nick freakin Pope? that's a big win for everyone. I do have a really good question for him but i won't spoil it by posting it now.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That's great! Seeing as I work and come home exhausted I might miss the Q&A, or forget my question altogether. Hopefully it will be asked anyway, but just to be sure can someone ask Mr. Pope this question for me:

In your investigations on UFO's and Aliens, have you ever personally concluded (100% no doubt) that the incident was truly caused by aliens from another planet or dimension?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I haven't gone thru all 11 pages but I'd love to have Brien Foerster on here! I follow him on FB and he is very active on there with people. I love that about him. He doesn't just dismiss your questions or observations.

I'd like to have him on here so you can ask him about his theories and visits to the pyramids and places like Puma Punku. I have see more pics of those places via his FB than anywhere else and they are pics of things I've never seen publicized. He points out various structures that they don't discuss on mainstream TV!

It would be awesome to see him on here.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Heads up, Nick's AMA Thread will be starting later this morning U.S. time.We'll send out a mass PM with a link to the thread and I'll post a link to it in this thread as well.

Please remember we expect everyone to be on their best behavior, any overt rudeness, trolling, etc... will result in an instant post ban and will draw great displeasure from the staff. Genuine criticism respectfully presented is fine, like we always say, if it's something you would ask or say to a person face to face it's probably OK.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
For those of us living in Europe, can you say in how many hours this will be happening? 5 hours from now or?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Should be in an hour or two from now, depends on when Nick is ready.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here is Nick's thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Im guessing kim jong un is out of the question?

General Keith Alexander would be pretty popular.

edit on 26-8-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join