It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We're going to bring "Ask Me Anything" to ATS!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Thanks for posting that interview. It was actually a good one one wasn't expecting that from ign. His story of the most interesting case was awesome and about how to use disinfo was spot on. Great Job ATS on our first guest.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Just a note to the two comments mentioning Bentwaters and Rendlesham Forest incident, they are one and the same, it is just that some in good old US of A refer to it as the Bentwaters and most Brits refer to it as the Rendlesham Forest incident :-)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yes, this will be interesting I hope.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
TrueBrit

Whomever will swear to secrecy is no friend of truth.
I know what you mean, but there are some fairly pressing needs where jobs are concerned. Some people dont mind working for the government if they pay a good salary and have interesting things going on. The restrictions which are imposed are worth it to them.

Frankly, his swearing an oath to secrecy makes him our natural enemy, not a trusted source.
Things in life are not that black and white. There are probably things which he is allowed to talk about which are not covered in his agreements with the government. These things are going to be interesting but at the same time, may not reveal anything secret. Are we really likely to get a trusted source on here spouting their truth in public? No, I think you may be expecting too much of this ATS AMA thing.

Saying that if someone is not with us means that they are against us, does not hold water as an argument - unless you are talking about the US government and they are talking about terrorism. They like to think they can make up their own rules anyway and if they want to think life is only black and white, they are deceiving themselves and us too.

General comment
I think what we would have to do, is to couch our questions as if they are answering 'hypothetically' and then we may get some snippits of information which could lead to inferences about a case. Nothing is going to be front page news.

Maybe we could have the threads in this series all named in a particular way like "AMA - Nick Pope [date here]" because in the future we may have someone back for another go at this and it would be easy to spot these threads if they are all named the same way - but I am sure you have thought of this.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Government official for 20 plus years. Sec of defense. Yeah he isn't a trained propaganda agent.

Should be entertaining nonetheless.......and yes before I'm attacked, I know he's been pushing "disclosure"

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

He has also been out of the 'service' since 2006 if i remember correctly and the more dedicated members of ATS that will likely participate in this Q&A can be an insightful and clever group. To be honest i would expect some surprising revelations if the proper research is done and the questions that have left many of our best scratching their heads are asked.

There is a lot of opportunity for revelations in this, don't be so pessimistic.

Besides, Nick Pope seems like one of the more delightful people i have seen in the UFO Field and he genuinely has a great sense of humor. Either way it will be entertaining.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
Nick Pope has stated before that he has never seen a UFO personally.....but in the link i provided for his interview on IGN he does reference one incident he investigated where he clearly states that whatever landed was a UFO complete with evidence of higher levels of radiation then normal as well as radiation burns on the trees....I wonder if he is talking about Rendlesham.

I'd love to hear that too. Found this on it...

I am hoping that people will be focused about the questions they ask and not just (for instance), "What about Rendlesham?".

There are so many details and he has been interviewed so oft about them. Do your research and...

Be Specific.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Ohhhh ohhhhh! And Lorraine Warren! Demonologist.
I met her and her husband 25 years ago. Read her books.
It would be AWESOME to get to ask her questions ....

Oh man ... this is great!!

I agree! I've been reading about their work for a while now. I once spoke with Ed Warren by email in regards to a haunted house (to word it subtly) that I was living in at the time. Lorraine Warren is a very credible, honest and gifted person and I'd love to be able to ask her questions, or see how she answers other people's interesting questions.

Other suggestions:
Colin Wilson
Eckhart Tolle
Noam Chomsky
Fran Lebowitz
Ron Paul
Peter Levenda
José Antonio Fortea
Father Gary Thomas
Dr. Rima Laibow
Ryan Buell
Chip Coffey
David Icke (what the hell)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper2

Lorraine Warren would be pretty cool, id love to hear what she has to say about the "werewolf demon" they exorcised.

David Icke seems like a prick, so lets not

Ron Paul, maybe, but i don't really need to listen to a longer version of his coming election bid.

But of all the people i can think the one i would really love to shoot a few questions at is George Knapp. Growing up in Vegas i spent a lot of time listening to his reports on tv and i know he was one of the first people to head to Russia and investigate their UFO cases.

edit on 23-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Yes, that 'werewolf demon' case was very bizarre and concerning! The Warrens encountered so many amazing situations through their many investigations that the questions could be endless. I know that Ed and Lorraine Warren used to answer many questions during their public speeches to educate the public on the dangers of playing with the occult years ago (mainly to college crowds.) They used to answer questions for an hour or so I believe and then for another hour after it "ended," and had to practically struggle their way to their car. I remember reading that Lorraine sometimes awoke in the night, hearing the words: "Just one more question."

So, although it'd be extremely interesting, she's probably had more than her share.

David Icke has a strong mind and this can throw some people off. I wouldn't care that much. I'd probably upset him unintentionally by putting 'tough questions' to him abruptly because you'd have to, as he obviously has a tendency to rant on about his beliefs before anyone has a chance to ask anything. When it comes to why he believes what he does, I'm still not entirely sure what to think. He talks about being guided by 'entities' and I always found this part the most concerning. I don't believe in the Reptilian Theory but I do believe in demonic entities, and so there may be some truth to what he says. I wonder how he could know how clear his view is, if it is being guided by 'entities.' At any rate, I find him very interesting and would love to talk to him.
edit on 23-8-2013 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hmmmm sounds interesting and glad to see that ATS is broadening it's horizons and delving into the land of interesting people with a tale to tell and q&a's.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Awesome choice. how long is it going to last?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I have Nick Pope on my facebook - and already started picking his mind over there.

Nothing to see here folks, just another Government stooge who supports the Mainstream version of 9/11.

ETA: Ask him! lmafo!

edit on 23-8-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Oh, now I remember! He's the one who had that pic hanging... Said it was one of the greatest pic ever taken. Great thinking Lady.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Acknowledged. Thanks Springer! If everything goes OK I should make it here next monday.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Ah sweet deal! Nick Pope will be an awesome guest, can't wait to see what he has to say!

It's stuff like this that reminds me why ATS is the best conspiracy website. This is the first conspiracy site I came to and aided greatly in my 'waking up' phase. What I like best is the civility and grown up nature of the members here...

Those of you who frequent "Godlike" know how they behave, even some of the staff is guilty of immaturity and other nonsense. I do like that site, but they banned me for speaking my mind...again lol. So to hell with em for the time being, they always were a dictatorship over there.

I remember not too long ago, how a mod there was speaking about Iran, for example. He said "Iran is f****** evil, and blablabla with nothing to back up that claim(btw most of the people there are intolerant of Muslims) I asked why he thought that way, and why there he did'nt even mention the crap Israel does over there. All I got was some BS answer that involved religion, and basically they have the right to kill everybody around them. Also, he said I'm a 'muzzie lover' and I will burn in hell, and to shut up...

LOL how Christian of em'

Anyway back to the topic. Thank you again ATS. I know this first 'Ask Me Anything' will be epic, cheers.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This place is already dangerously close to sinking to the depravity that is Reddit... I'm sad to see ATS embracing the plunge.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You'll be glad to know that George Knapp is confirmed for an ATS "Ask Me Anything" in September. He's not only a friend of the site, he is one of my personal friends and one of the coolest cats I know.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BristolStew

The AMA will be over a 48 hour period, but I would suggest getting your question posted as soon after Nick starts the thread as possible. I have a feeling it's going to be a busy thread.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Winning !

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join