It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS: We're going to bring "Ask Me Anything" to ATS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
For those who don't know, an "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) is pretty much exactly what it sounds like, an expert or otherwise "celebrated" person logs on ATS, starts an introductory opening post describing who they are, what they do, what they're working on now, etc... and answers questions from our members who respond to the thread. It's really a golden opportunity to interact with folks who might otherwise be hard to get through to for whatever reason (usually time constraints and the sheer number of queries).

We're working on bringing in some of the better known names in the fields you, the members of ATS, enjoy discussing so you can ask that burning question you've had on your mind but we need to know a couple things...

Our vision is to keep to the high standards of ATS civility and we expect the guest will receive the respect of our members by virtue of the fact they are being generous with their time by participating. We also plan on having this open to every single registered member of ATS who wants to ask a question of the guest. That's a departure from our age old "Guest Speaker Forum" (which was the precursor to the AMA) some senior members will remember which was limited to invited members only. We want everyone who wants to ask a question to do so with this new initiative.

So stay tuned and pay attention to private messages announcing upcoming guests and schedules. Each conversation will be in the forum most-relevant to the special expertise or experience of our guests, so there won't be a dedicated forum you can check.

Finally, we'd like to know who you would like to be able to "Ask Anything"?

Please keep in mind we don't have a team of PR people to pursue these folks, so please be realistic in your suggestions of who we should get.

That said, there's lots and lots of authors, reporters, scientists, researchers (think UFOs, paranormal, ghostly stuff, etc...), politicians, pundits, and plutocrats that would be extremely interesting to ask questions of. We'd like to know who you think would be worthy of your attention and questions.

edit on 6-8-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Cool deal Springer!!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
how about getting edward snowden on that would be good or ron paul

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

DAN AYKROYD - o please o please o please!!!! #1 choice. Gotta get him!!

ETA .. he has so much that he could share ... his ghost hunting ... his encounters with the MIB.

Oh man ... you've made my day ... maybe we can chat with Dan Aykroyd and pick his brain.
(On my bucket list ... a ghost hunt with Dan Aykroyd .. it'll never happen .. but I can dream!)

edit on 8/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson, Rush Limbaugh, Rene Zellweigher and me!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Barack Obama would be a good 'guest'.

Eric Holder too !!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Ohhhh ohhhhh! And Lorraine Warren! Demonologist.
I met her and her husband 25 years ago. Read her books.
It would be AWESOME to get to ask her questions ....

Oh man ... this is great!!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Since you've announced that Art Bell may be showing up soon to do a show, maybe you can convince him to stick around for a quick text Q&A.
edit on 6-8-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
How about the people who run MUFON? Lots of stuff to ask them ...

Gettysburg Park Rangers or tour guides who have had ghost encounters.
(too bad computer God 12m8keall2c doesn't still live there .. it would be easier)

John Edwards ... of psychic fame.

We need a serious zoologist ... I'm not 'up' on the names in the field ....

Chicago O'Hare UFO eyewitness'
These folks too .

edit on 8/6/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Cool initiative!

Get Alex Jones on here...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Now that sounds like fun.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
JOHN LEAR!!! get JOHN LEAR!!!

just kidding, please don't ban me

edit on 6-8-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

They are all dead.

Have to think about this,

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
David Childress, I follow him on facebook and while his association with the Ancient Aliens show is dubious, he posts some cool stuff to facebook when he goes on trips. I wouldn't mind talking to him, especially to clear up some of these AA discussions a bit.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

I actually was thinking the same.

Others I would like to see is David Icke or David Wilcox possibly even Ben Fulford.
edit on 8/6/13 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hi Springer,

This sounds like a great idea. I would be greatful to participate in such a session.

Will we be given an advanced notice of the date and time?

Will we be able to post images we have questions about?

If you are taking suggestion for your guest I would like to make a suggestion.

How about Expert Numerologist Nancy Laine

I think she could table one hell of a discussion and bring something that Everyone is interested in.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Leah Remini, who left the Church of Scientology after questioning the church leaders and whereabouts of David Miscavige's wife.

Leah Remini - Leah Remini To Write 'Tell All' Book About Scientology

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Alright, you have just turned a great info web site in to one on steroids. How about a well known scientist (I'll leave it up to you who) that can enlighten us on the catastrophic results of the radiation leaking into the ocean from Fukushima and why know one in the world seems to be able to do anything about it or even seems to be trying to do anything about...................sorry, got a little caught up in the moment.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
How about Glenn Greenwald?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Kool Nuff Respect.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join