It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Ennis is a man again although I thought he looked better as a woman,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Don Ennis is a man again although I thought he looked better as a woman,

www.nypost.com...

He thought he was a woman trapped in a man’s body — but it turns out he’s “just another boring straight guy.”

ABC News editor Don Ennis strolled into the newsroom in May wearing a little black dress and an auburn wig and announced he was transgender and splitting from his wife. He wanted to be called Dawn.

But now he says he suffered from a two-day bout of amnesia that has made him realize he wants to live his life again as Don.

www.nypost.com...

“I accused my wife of playing some kind of cruel joke, dressing me up in a wig and bra and making fake ID’s with the name ‘Dawn’ on it. Seriously,” Ennis wrote in an e-mail to friends and colleagues Friday, explaining his shock after he woke up from what he called a “transient global amnesia” last month.

“It became obvious this was not the case once I took off the bra — and discovered two reasons I was wearing one,” he said, referring to his hormone-induced breasts.

“I thought it was 1999 . . . and I was sure as hell that I was a man,” Ennis said in the e-mail titled “Not Reportable, Very Confirmed.”

“Fortunately, my memories of the last 14 years have since returned. But what did not return was my identity as Dawn,” said Ennis, who had been wearing lipstick, skirts and heels.

So what do you think?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think some people go through gender problem while going into puberty because of the mix of hormones perhaps something like this happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

edit on 8/6/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think this guy is full of crap. He most likely did this then when he realized he made a mistake made up some silly reason as to why he did to make it look like it wasn't his fault. If this guy was really a man, he'd own up to the fact that he made a mistake instead of making up some stupid story.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What a f***ed up world we live in. Many people have no patience for that matter. I wonder if this guy has any kids and if yes, what were the implications on them.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
He said it was Transient Global Amnesia ?? I dunno' ....
Read here from Mayo Clinic
That has to do with memory loss .. not personality change or gender change.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I think some people go through gender problem while going into puberty because of the mix of hormones perhaps something like this happened.

That was a late puberty, being he was married and working.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

I agree with you 100%. Maybe he just wanted an excuse to wear a wig.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by abeverage

That was a late puberty, being he was married and working.

But maybe there was a large release of estrogen is what I mean.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I'd worry about a tumor in some hormone producing gland.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Sounds like he had a 2 day bout of the "I don't give a **** " ..but reality set in and he made up the amnesia,,,,,,,,,,,,hes a closet tranny sounds like,,,but out for 2 days

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think this guy is a jacked up whackbag. Not sure of his need for attention on it but guess some people just crave the attention so bad they will do anything. Pretty sure in a few years we will hear about him changing back....

new topics

top topics

join