Wow, did you see that fresbee guy who got zapped on that electrical fence? He got totally magnetic afterwords, metal stuff flying to him through the
air while he's on the stretcher. The first aiders told to the police that their macine that goes zapp went bzzz couse he had already got too much
electricity in his body. Wow man...
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.