It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Stone To Publish Michael Hastings' Profile Of CIA Director John Brennan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You know only days ago, I said the truth will come out. Hasting's wife is a smooth cookie, acting like she is clueless to protect herself. Honestly, I can't wait to see this unravel. I shall stock up on popcorn.

Mental note, just so this is documented early on. Notice that she is upbeat and NOT SUICIDAL.
edit on 7-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Just an update, the Rolling Stone article will be out in about 2 weeks.

According to the video at the mentioned link, there are 2 wikileaks emails from a Hastings colleague that say:

"Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists learning information from inside teh beltway sources.

"There is a specific tasker from the WH to go after anyone who printing materials negative to the Obama agenda. (Oh my even the FBI is shocked. The wonderboys must be in meltdown mode."

CIA Director Brennan Confirmed as Reporter Michael Hastings Next Target

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Update (via WhoWhatWhy):

Matt Farwell, who often worked with Hastings as his writing partner and who is finishing Hastings’s final story for Rolling Stone

Exclusive— Hastings ‘Unauthorized Cremation’ Mega-Rumor False, Family Says

also interesting:

BuzzFeed Editor-in-Chief ignored May 2012 email about possible Hastings probe

and also:

SSG Biggs: Has Hastings’ Friend Turned Family Foe?

My feeling is that Biggs is basically a good guy trying to do the right thing in a field where he is lacking experience. I can understand those who would rather have him "not spill the beans" while they (hopefully) do their own investigations. As an outsider lacking evidence this is really happening however I am grateful he keeps doing what he does.

Dvorak and Jones should know better than to twist facts just in order to get more views but there again for lack of other news sources reporting on this we do not not have the luxury to simply ignore them.

Let us hope this Snowden quote also applies here:

Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped.

edit on 14-8-2013 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindBodySpiritComplex
reply to post by elouina

...Update (via WhoWhatWhy):

Matt Farwell, who often worked with Hastings as his writing partner and who is finishing Hastings’s final story for Rolling Stone

Exclusive— Hastings ‘Unauthorized Cremation’ Mega-Rumor False, Family Says
...also interesting:
BuzzFeed Editor-in-Chief ignored May 2012 email about possible Hastings probe
...and also:
SSG Biggs: Has Hastings’ Friend Turned Family Foe?
My feeling is that Biggs is basically a good guy trying to do the right thing in a field where he is lacking experience. I can understand those who would rather have him "not spill the beans" while they (hopefully) do their own investigations. As an outsider lacking evidence this is really happening however I am grateful he keeps doing what he does.
...Dvorak and Jones should know better than to twist facts just in order to get more views but there again for lack of other news sources reporting on this we do not not have the luxury to simply ignore them.
...Let us hope this Snowden quote also applies here:

Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped.

Thanks again, MindBodySpiritComplex
Will link to your post in the other thread...(unless you've already done it).
Interesting that Brynaert suggests that he suspects that Hastings was "spooked by a bogus source", and not assassinated...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So Hasting's profile of Brennan was never published???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join