It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President's Adviser Illegally Gave Benghazi Stand Down Order - Oh Oh....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
On September 11, 2011, the presidents key decision maker for Benghazi was his adviser, Valerie Jarrett. According to a source that provided information to the Conservative Report, while in the situation room of the Whitehouse, Ms. Jarrett denied Cross Border Authority. The problem is, that “Cross Border Authority”, is an order that can only be issued by the Commander in Chief, himself.

If this is true, then Obama is guilty of dereliction of duties, besides the fact that he just didn't give a crap to take control of the situation himself. I would just love to find out who this source is, although we may never find out. But still what this information does, is provide some new questions that need to be answered.

The military-order, not to initiate action, saving our men in Benghazi, was issued by the President's Adviser, Valerie Jarrett.

the decision not to take action was made by a person, to whom the people did not elect, nor did the Congress have confirmation power over.

BREAKING! Benghazi Bombshell: Valerie Jarrett, Commander in Chief

edit on 6-8-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Something inside me tells me that this is just another one of Obama's ruses to shift the blame to another person. Maybe Ms. Jarrett will even have a brand new job in a few months time like Ms. Rice? But perhaps I am wrong. But still, he is commander in chief, so what was he doing while she was giving this order?

Another thought is that maybe Ms. Jarrett is the one who is really running this country? Maybe Obama really is a TelePrompter reading, moron puppet?

Perhaps this man really knew what he was talking about back in May, 2013. Did Ms. Jarrett make the Obama's who they are?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Valerie should be the first one hanged in the public square for treason - eric, the second.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

You know the more I look into this the more I realize that perhaps Valerie was at least partially responsible for the recent lean towards communism. I feel awakened in a sense... Having not been involved in politics until recently, I feel I have missed a lot.

Breitbart.com: So, Obama’s mentor worked in communist fronts and activities with Valerie Jarrett’s father-in-law and grandfather?

Kengor: Precisely.

Breitbart.com: Sum it up. Connect the dots again. We have this current troika in Washington—Obama and Valerie Jarrett and David Axelrod. Sum up their connections to communist Chicago in the 1940s.

Kengor: Sure. Obama was mentored by Frank Marshall Davis. Davis worked with the Canter family, who mentored David Axelrod. Davis also worked with Vernon Jarrett and Robert Taylor, father-in-law and grandfather to Valerie Jarrett. They all served together in Chicago’s Communist Party circles in the 1940s.

Breitbart.com: As you’ve said, this doesn’t mean that Obama and Jarrett and Axelrod are part of a nefarious communist plot, all closet CPUSA members.

Kengor: Of course, it doesn’t. That, naturally, is how the left will try to caricature this and dismiss it. They willfully close their eyes and laugh it off. What it does show, however, is how today’s Democratic Party was impacted by these far-left influences. Guys like Frank Marshall Davis realized that the Communist Party wasn’t viable and instead joined the Democratic Party. Davis even ran and got elected to a local Democratic precinct office in Hawaii. This began the long march to transform the Democratic Party from the party of Harry Truman and JFK to the party of Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama. All of this has pulled the party decidedly to the left. The folks running the White House today are the political godchildren of folks that the Democrats 50 years ago considered so radical that they investigated them.

Big Mentor: The Troika—Obama, Axelrod, Jarrett

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Normally I would say great but at this point if they haven't done a thing they are not going to and its just a wild goose chase to lead you in the direction other then the one they want you to look at! primarily the economy.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

One should look into valerie jarrit's history - use your own "trusted" sources - none of it is good, from a constitutional state of mind.

Start with Iraninan born, and go from there.....

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Previous reports I read said that BigO was "unavailable" for several hours. Only the president can give the order to cross borders. If he was not available the order can't be given. So automatically it becomes no-go. But why was he unavailable?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
What a load of crap..

another 'anonymous source' to contradict all the previous 'anonymous sources' and you all take it for gospel.

fools...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I love the selective "personal responsibility" on the right.

Let's look at this objectively shall we?

The Obama administration didn't order the attack themselves. It was done by terrorists. (I'm pretty sure this is undisputed)

Roughly 87 gun related deaths occur in America every single day but the political right is fine by this, actually encourages this, believes that more guns are needed.

Do you know why this is manufactured outrage? The reason is that every single day Americans are killed. The right isn't up in arms on this.

It's fake, manufactured bull crap outrage by the right. A manufactured scandal. Using the deaths of 4 Americans to further a political agenda. The only reason that these folks are so upset is that Sean Hannity tells them to be upset about it and they blindly an obediently follow along with whatever this man tells them to think. (they still think that everyone on the left believes somehow that Obama is the messiah, even though Hannity is the ONLY one that actually calls Obama that, and that Obama is simultaneously a Marxist and a Fascist, and was born in Kenya)

It's a tragedy for sure. More could have probably been done, and should have been done. But it's a terrorist attack.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

On September 11, 2011, the presidents key decision maker for Benghazi was his adviser, Valerie Jarrett. ?????????????????????????????

The Jarret thing is a trick anyway.........phony Obama is a master of deceit.

edit on 6-8-2013 by ERagerz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Where was the "president" then, if this is true?

The bucks stops at his desk, so the blame ultimately falls on his shoulders.

You cannot be the "leader" of a country and then try to shift blame for the "mistakes" of your underlings. Only in America do you see this kind of nonsense.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
After reading the article, the term Plausible Deniability comes to mind. If this did indeed come from an advisor, and out now, then it would make sense that the President did not know about it, giving him that exact excuse. And as advisor's go, it also means that she can be used as a shield and someone to sacrifice in front of congress.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Maybe the naysayers need to do some research on Valerie.

She's a commie all the way.

And she goes waaayyy back with Barack and Michelle and a whole bunch more.

Lots of ATS topics....

A good start is The Vetting - Valerie Jarrett Keeps Obama Close to Radical Roots

I wondered what 'role' she played in the Benghazi affair right after it happened and had inklings that she was doing the driving that night.

Anybody that thinks she is a good and honest person should show us a complete list of her credentials.

She is a lawyer too by the way.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Yes, Valerie Jarrett knows where all of the bodies are buried.

How could we ever forget her name?

“She knows where are all the bodies have been buried in the past 30 or so years of Chicago politics and she knows all the tricks,” says one longtime Democrat political consultant in Chicago. “If Obama had a political and financial godmother, it would be Valerie.”

spectator.org...

And, she goes waaaaayyyy back.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

It is getting depressing how often ATS celebrates ignorance...

"conservative report" makes tabloid rags look like the WSJ. There is no "there" there.

This is the same author who unashamedly and disgustingly referes to the "President" as the "Sanford and Son" President...racist much?

What a complet garbage of a source...and "anonymous" source my ass.

Folks insult thier own intelligence when they embrace these sources for no other reason than idealogical circle jerking.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

The old attack the source, nothing to see here move along

Ok, here is another source.

pjmedia.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

reply to post by Agit8dChop

We are not taking this as gospel. Like I said, maybe she is just being used as a "fall guy". Plus only the president can give the stand down order. So, instead of looking at Ms. Jarrett, maybe we should be looking squarely at Obama. Considering that possibly new information is out there, we should be at least asking more questions vs. ignoring it just because someone with an attitude says so.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
the presidents key decision maker for Benghazi was his adviser, Valerie Jarrett.

From what I've been reading ... anecdotal evidence says she's running the White House.
Obama plays golf and watches basketball ... Jarrett runs everything ... (and she does a poor job of it)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Indigo5

The old attack the source, nothing to see here move along

Ok, here is another source.

pjmedia.com...

What??

Yes...Sources matter. Otherwise anyone can claim anything...and idealogical mental cases declare it news.

Yes...That source you provided is not actually news..it is a rambling blogish rant that does not qualify as actual news.

NO...How crazy is it that the source you provided doesn't actually support the OP ...at all? And you got a star for it??? IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT VALERIE JARRETT GIVING STAND DOWN ORDERS FOR CROSS BORDER SUPPORT???

Just hilarious that you moved it from CRAPPY/BS SOURCE to...CRAPPY/BS SOURCE THAT DOESN"T EVEN ADDRESS THE CLAIM.

Wow...Ignorance...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

I love the selective "personal responsibility" on the right.

Nice political trolling wasn't aware Jarret was a 'rightie'.

The Obama administration didn't order the attack themselves. It was done by terrorists. (I'm pretty sure this is undisputed)

No one said they did the issue is the administration LYING about it

Roughly 87 gun related deaths occur in America every single day but the political right is fine by this, actually encourages this, believes that more guns are needed.

Political trolling what the hell does that have to do with Jarret 'giving a stand down order'. ?

Do you know why this is manufactured outrage?

I agreeThis post is manufacture outrage.

It's fake, manufactured bull crap outrage by the right. A manufactured scandal. Using the deaths of 4 Americans to further a political agenda. The only reason that these folks are so upset is that Sean Hannity tells them to be upset about it and they blindly an obediently follow along with whatever this man tells them to think

Say the people who parrot White House talking points have an original thought?

(they still think that everyone on the left believes somehow that Obama is the messiah, even though Hannity is the ONLY one that actually calls Obama that, and that Obama is simultaneously a Marxist and a Fascist, and was born in Kenya)

There is some more political trolling.

It's a tragedy for sure. More could have probably been done, and should have been done. But it's a terrorist attack.

That was the administrations 'chickens coming home to roost' after the politicalization of how 'safe' we are.

Americans are dead, the administration LIED and the only thing some people are interested in is carrying it's water.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join