Must WATCH Ancient Aliens video

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ta1ntedJustice
reply to post by Chickensalad
 


i got an hour into it and had enough ..

I'm the same way with long vids, which is what you face in this Youtube version.

Anyone interested, but not enough to sit and watch for so long, can see the vid one part at a time at this link, which is the website of the original source.

The link leads to the full movie, but under the frame are links to the various parts.

BTW, I find it rather odd that you only could get through one hour or so but complained that it wasn't long enough (mentioning parts the vid didn't address.) Reminds me of an old joke:

"My God but the food at this restaurant is terrible!"

"Yes, and such small portions!"

Please remember the makers did this with private funding. If they meant it for a television series refuting "Ancient Aliens" (and I have no idea if they did,) then it never got picked up so of course they didn't address four years of idiocy from that ridiculous show.

What they did was ignore the "Bigfoot is an alien," Cowboys and aliens," "DaVinci, Newton and Einstein were in contact with the aliens" sort of episodes and concentrated on the ones where "AA" claimed they had evidence, or where they had mistated the theories of the people that do know something about the site(s) in question.

It's not without its own mistakes, however.

Chris White, in his letter of reply to Philip Coppen's little snit, actually stated that the Great Pyramid was made of sandstone.

Harte




posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have a problem with this guy whom claimed he debunked Ancient Aliens after reading this article.

Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu: Were They Real?

Here's where his quite wrong.



The ancients didn’t need aliens or Atlanteans to explain who made the world’s mysterious places, and neither do we



I guess his forgetting the connections to the star system Orion. And here's the ridicules part.

and the racist ideologies of Theosophy and genocidal Nazism that also spring from these theories



posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Now that is funny...

They didn't need aliens?

Some people do zero research because if he did then he would CLEARY see that every culture on the planet, let me repeat that, EVERY CULTURE has stories of people coming from the sky and co existing. Hell the entire Egyptian civilization has a foundation built based on the presence of these "aliens".

Talk about not doing the homework...

I find it insulting to our very ancestors how all of these so called debunkers label our ancestors as being liars. Let me tell you something. They were there, you were not, so what the heck do you know? I'll take their word over some modern mind-controlled humans with a lame agenda of trying to disprove something written in stone.

Yeah, good luck with that.



posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Most debunkers are only after 5 minutes of fame. Not that I agree with AA, I find it entertaining sometimes enlightening but more often than not highly annoying as ancient alien theorists believe, why do they need that crappy voice over all the time. And the freaky hairbear greek guy, sadly brings the show down.
There is too much evidence to dismiss this show outright, This debunker guy by taking the total opposite view goes too far and definitely is off the far right christian persuasion.
So he had his 5 minutes, and the same perplexing mysteries of where we came from persist.



posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit
 





The simplest answer is almost always the correct one.


I'm sorry you feel that way, but Occam's Razor is a sham, and not to mention stupid to say the least.....

It's like saying this is a basket, but we don't know why it's a basket, but it just is, cause it's a lot simpler than trying to figure out why..



posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I have a problem with this guy whom claimed he debunked Ancient Aliens after reading this article.

Atlantis, Lemuria and Mu: Were They Real?

Here's where his quite wrong.



The ancients didn’t need aliens or Atlanteans to explain who made the world’s mysterious places, and neither do we



I guess his forgetting the connections to the star system Orion. And here's the ridicules part.

and the racist ideologies of Theosophy and genocidal Nazism that also spring from these theories

I didn't read your source, but the parts you posted (and claimed were wrong) are in fact quite true.


Originally posted by roncoallstar
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


Now that is funny...

They didn't need aliens?

Some people do zero research because if he did then he would CLEARY see that every culture on the planet, let me repeat that, EVERY CULTURE has stories of people coming from the sky and co existing.

That's simply not the case. Not at all, in fact.


Originally posted by roncoallstar
Hell the entire Egyptian civilization has a foundation built based on the presence of these "aliens".

My suggestion for anyone would be that, if you are ignorant concerning a particular subject, perhaps you shouldn't make absolute claims about that subject.

Egyptian Gods didn't come from the sky, for example. They were created right here on Earth.

This is quite easy to verify, so there's no excuse for making such a claim.


Originally posted by roncoallstar
I find it insulting to our very ancestors how all of these so called debunkers label our ancestors as being liars. Let me tell you something. They were there, you were not, so what the heck do you know? I'll take their word over some modern mind-controlled humans with a lame agenda of trying to disprove something written in stone.

That's an excellent idea. So, why is it that you haven't bothered to read what they said about the subject?


Harte
edit on 8/9/2013 by Harte because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Chargeit
 





The simplest answer is almost always the correct one.


I'm sorry you feel that way, but Occam's Razor is a sham, and not to mention stupid to say the least.....

It's like saying this is a basket, but we don't know why it's a basket, but it just is, cause it's a lot simpler than trying to figure out why..


What kind of twist of words is this? You claimed that some things basically shouldn't be answered, but I than said that our ancestors didn't get things done by simply being amazed by the idea. Than, I say that when figuring out how things were done, the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

Now, from this you seem to get it is because it is, but, you know I meant it is because we came up with a way to make it so. Why is it a basket? Because someone needed a basket and than came up with a way to make one.

Seriously, I'm done responding to you. I can tell your heads so far in the clouds that a lack of logic makes total sense to you. You're clearly hopeless and enjoy your fantasy, so have at it.






top topics



 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join