It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man gets horrifying toilet surprise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

A 35-year-old unnamed man from northern Israel was visiting his parents in the Lower Galilee town of Nofit when he went to the bathroom. While on the toilet, he got the surprise of his life: A snake crept up from inside the bowl and bit his penis, according to The Times of Israel's report, based on a television news story.

Source

I'll never again use a toilet without first inspecting it for vicious, penis-biting snakes. Thanks internet.
edit on 6-8-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What's even scarier...This isn't the first report of this I've seen

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I have read a similar story before. I am a lady and still would not like a surprise like that. So I have checked my toilet before each use because of the paranoia that developed after reading about that.

Even in the middle of the night, I will flash the light on just to make sure

Better safe than sorry

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Maybe the snake felt threatened by it. One thing he could say to save face. :-P

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I can't even imagine! Poor guy! I picked the wrong story to read before going to bed, at least it wasn't venomous.

edit on 6-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

This happens, and so do rats. I always turn on at least a small light in my own bathroom, and look carefully in toilets that are public. More than one time my careful examination of the toilet has prevented me from sitting in something I did not see at first glance, so much so, I don't even rest my butt on public seats anymore.

Check before you sit, snakes and rats happen!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is my worst nightmare come true; except, even worse, would be voices coming from the thing in your toilet. What if the snake were to say "yummy" before taking a bite?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

I'll never again use a toilet without first inspecting it for vicious, penis-biting snakes. Thanks internet.

And spiders....there have been at least three recent stories about spider bites on the ass...very venomous ones.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I thought there were valves in toilets that made this not able to happen?
YIKES .... goodness knows what else is running (or slithering or swimming) around down there ....

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

They probably didn't enter from pipes, but from outside the toilet, looking for a dark moist place (like under the seat).

Most of the spider stories are actually an urban legend though....but it is certainly possible.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Toilets can be dangerous. I remember hearing of an obese woman sitting on a power-flushing toilet.

"A 70-year-old, slightly obese woman was in her cabin lying on the bunk in the right lateral recumbent position," the doctor wrote. She was alert but moaning in pain. "Protruding behind her on the bed were several feet of small intestine with [connective tissue] attached."

The woman said she had flushed the toilet while seated. Evidently her bottom had completely sealed the toilet opening and the suction had "pulled everything out." The woman kept repeating, "Why didn't they warn me?'

The Straight Dope

top topics

join