It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Distortion: Slow Down or Speed up time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I haven't started training in this ability yet but it seems really interesting

superconscious1.blogspot.com...

Exercise One: slowing time down and speeding it up

First, sit in a quiet room with a clock that ticks and tocks loudly. Then just calm down and meditate. focus on the ticks and tocks. then after you know how long it takes for a second to past, just focus on the space between the tick and tock. Feel that time is slowing down/speeding up. Keep doing this until you hear the space in between the ticks and tocks slowing down/speeding up

This is the ability to control your perception of time without a clock. First you have to be able to do the above. First do the above and just keep doing it. Just meditate while doing this and keep calm. Feel that you actually are the clock. Then slow down or speed up a small bit. keep doing this until time is as speed up or as slow down as you want. If you did this right then try and check a clock, if it slowed down to then you have completed this technique.

psi.wikia.com...
edit on 5-8-2013 by Rtardx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
nice, it has always interested me how the mind experiences time, meditative practices like this are a fun way to experiment with it and it does wonders for your stress level too..

s+f

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Here's a video for your time perspective experiment.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-8-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You can create a time dilation training device using the following method for training that gives very good biofeedback. This device also shows the effect is localized to the target area. Very fun device to practice on also is GPS by creating the effect you can cause your location to jump into buildings and such.

edit on 5-8-2013 by Shirak because: fix vids

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
*waves hand*

This is not the thread you're looking for.

I've experienced that there are people (not many) that can affect electromagnetic fields around them to greater or lesser degrees, usually without conscious control and most often in times of stress or high emotional states.
edit on 6-8-2013 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
this is interesting. I've extended my perception of time in mornings when i dont want to get out of bed for school by putting a watch by my face and focusing on the clock. watching seconds go by. and ive noticed when you dont pay attention to time at all it seems to go by faster. i have a theory that the greatest attribute of a real psychic is not how they manipulate reality from another persons perspective (ie visible telekinesis) but instead how they manipulate there own perspectives. perhaps causing them to gain or retain information or insights that others dont.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by duesprimusvictorimmortali

Well it is all about your imagination. Yeah, That's another reason I should start training in chronkinesis/time distortion. Can you do it with a clock?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

I don't think i'd be able to make that. But, I think is evidence of chronokiensis.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

As a slayer of watches and light bulbs, I don't think that is quite the same thing as time distortion though it frequently gets associated with this group. My doctors actually spent a good deal of time on testing to try to isolate why I basically generate electrical charges (apparently, I'm a very negative person at times--har har!). They checked both my electrolyte and thyroid levels--both were normal. EEG was abnormal (double wave frequencies) and blood iron was abnormally high. They couldn't isolate a simple answer so gave up but I suspect that it's just a physiological anomaly. I have a couple friends that are destroyers of bulbs and they also have the higher than normal blood iron levels (one having it at a destructive level) so my guess is that it's likely a combination of variables. Did have an interesting experience with an electrician from the utility company. He came out to resolve an issue and accurately guessed my blood type, higher iron levels, and the fact that I zap weird stuff, kill watches and bulbs. Was kind of weird but he explained that every time he had a customer with the specific problem that I had, they had those same other things, too. So electromagnetic is probably solely physiological. Increased tension levels does seem to make it worse but even that isn't solely a mental thing as stress has a number of physiological effects. Can't count the number of times some close friend has tried to get me to intentionally do it. Doesn't work. As cool as it would be to throw thunderbolts like Zeus, it's not happening (and I'd probably just end up being carted off to some secret lab for the rest of my days lol).

Just thought I'd jump in to chime in on that one.

new topics

top topics

join