Hey everyone

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what to say but that I have only just now created an account but have prowled on the site for 2+ years and decided that it was time. I also have a question as to what the P S F W K numbers mean at the bottom of the user's avatar. Thank's so much in advance!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey and welcome!

P= posts (how many times you've posted)
S= stars (how many stars you've accrued, they're kind of a pat on the back from other members when you post something they like/agree with/are amused by etc.)
F= flags (when you start a thread other members can 'flag it' and it helps to elevate a thread so it gets more exposure, kind of like an upvote on reddit)
W= wats (I think it stands for way above top secret but I don't know. I don't care. There is some formula that I believe involves flag, stars and posts and possibly applause)
K= I have no freaking clue, I think karma and I think it's a similar thing to W where a few things are factored in)

What brought you to the site? What are you're interests here?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Thank you so much! It was just puzzling. I pretty much came here because I like listening to people and what they feel is right and wrong. Cool and uncool. Fake and real. I made an account because I wanted to be able to chime in on what people think.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMidnightToker

Welcome to ATS!
Mannerism is highly respected here, so have some class and you'll have fun.
I still don't know what all the Points/Rating things mean myself.
There was a time when you could "cash" them in for a coffee mug,hat,or whatever,
but not anymore, so I really don't pay any attention to that stuff.
Except for when i get docked 1000 points or so by a Mod.

Oh Well, that's what happens occasionally when your a wise guy.
So, Heads up. Great People Here

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Haha. I enjoyed your post. I do agree with you that there are some great people on here and I really am looking forward to talking to you all!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMidnightToker

I like your signature. Glad you joined.
Have a welcome cake
enjoy your stay
Peace and love
-natthe blue eyed cat-

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi! How are you?!
edit on 9-8-2013 by SteveerkleFan because: dd