It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a resident Remote Viewer help me with something?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
reply to post by earthling42

Bit of a leap, there.

Not really, they are just stating the truth....

All this thread shows is that of those of us that tried, none succeeded.

Ah, so if someone guess correctly then it was via remote viewing, but if they get it wrong it was not....

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

reply to post by earthling42

Bit of a leap, there.

Not really, they are just stating the truth....

All this thread shows is that of those of us that tried, none succeeded.

Ah, so if someone guess correctly then it was via remote viewing, but if they get it wrong it was not....

Well, for a start we don't know whether or not it can be done, just because nobody has done it doesn't mean it can't be done...

As for your second point, it stands to reason that if someone guesses in correctly then it isn't remote viewing, how can it be if it's wrong? Secondly, if someone guesses correctly...and they still might, it's entirely possible - it will be either coincidence, or dare I say it - remote viewing.

To state that something can't be done because nobody has proven it to you is leaping to a conclusion. The fact is we might never know one way or the other. Nothing has been proved either way.

I'm not saying I believe in RV, I don't know anything about it, never tried it...but I won't rule out the possibility. There's no evidence here to disprove it.
edit on 11-8-2013 by samerulesapply because: Amendment

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

To state that something can't be done because nobody has proven it to you is leaping to a conclusion.

Actually, to state something can be done when nobody has ever done it is just you leaping to a conclusion....

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What a laugh this post is, good for the soul. This usually works: picture the keys in your mind's eye and say aloud, ' keys where are you, show me where you are, let me see you". Then forget about the keys and eventually they will reappear.Sure it sounds crazy but no more so than remote viewing which is too funny by far.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
Well this thread shows us, remote viewing is a hoax ^^

I think the US military might disagree with you.

www.militaryremoteviewers.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I see a Goat...do you have a Goat...no hold on, it's a Coat, do you have a Coat...no hold on, it's a Boat...do you have a Boat....Yes i see it now, you keys are in a coat on a boat near a goat...How did i do.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

To state that something can't be done because nobody has proven it to you is leaping to a conclusion.

Actually, to state something can be done when nobody has ever done it is just you leaping to a conclusion....

I never did conclude that it can be done...where did I ever make such a statement?

I never laid any claim one way or the other...did I? Hang on, I'll check...

No...no, I was right, I clearly did not. What I said was that if someone gets it right it's either coincidence or remote viewing, the truth is I don't know for sure if RV is real or not, I thought I was quite clear about that but apparently not. I'm on the fence...that's not a conclusion by my standards, but apparently is by yours.

Yet to agree with the assertive, definitive statement that it can't be done apparently is not a conclusion...hmm, am I in an alternate universe or something? What happened to reason and logic? I wanna go back to where I was before...where proof was needed before I'd rest assured I had all the answers...
edit on 12-8-2013 by samerulesapply because: Amended

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Check the garbage cans/bags?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

First, check where you would have taken off the shorts. Second, do you happen to have a cat? I had one steal a set of keys for two weeks, that I could locate nowhere, till the little bugger came waltzing down the hall with them in his teeth. Another set, we found when moving out an old sofa. We had checked the cushions before, too, and even stuck a hand down in the crevices, finding nothing. Tipping it on a side shook them loose. If all else fails, tip the furniture.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Green, green, green, lawn....

You lost it and it's in the grass. Check outside.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I hadn't checked this thread in a while, and let me just say that I am very surprised at the amount of ridicule that the people who tried to do the remote viewing got,I don't think it's right. I mean, we are in a forum for alternative topics, a forum for things that don't have much logic to them, whether its UFOs, ghosts, or whatever it may be. When I posted this thread, the intention certainly wasn't for people to laugh at other people. I guess all I wanted to say is thank you to the people who tried.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
I figure this is worth a shot since I am completely at a loss.

I've misplaced the keys to a project car I have sitting in the driveway and they have to be inside my home but for the life of me I've looked EVERYWHERE and can't find them, it's like they've just vanished.

Here's the back story of the day I lost them: My 1988 project Mustang had been sitting in the driveway now for quite some time and I wanted to get it up and running so I can get the vehicle stickers for it. So last Tuesday (7/30) I went out to the car in my tshirt and grey shorts to see if it would turn on. I put gas in it and attempted to get her going and nothing, so I popped the hood and began tinkering with it, and tried again and nothing. I did this over and over for about 5 minutes then the Texas heat made me come back inside to my home and I left the car as is.

As far as I can remember, I put keys in the pocket of my grey shorts and came inside to trouble shoot using the internet but never went back outside, I got busy with something else and that was that.

Now I don't know where the keys are and I have looked and looked everywhere! and quite honestly, it makes no sense, I looked in all the places they should be, and even in places they shouldn't be. Under things, behind things, way on top of others, I've looked for about 3 hours over the last four days, I'm stumped.

My brother suggested this thread so I figure I have nothing to lose. He told me I needed to give an 8 digit number that I'd assign to the target --> 30571988

If this works, I'll be eternally thankful.
Cheers.

They're on the floor between the drivers seat and the drivers side door.

They'll be in the last place you look.
edit on 15-8-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Well? Did you find them? I have had this flagged since it started. I want results! I am sure you do too LOLOL. So? Did you find them?
edit on 20-8-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

SpaceCowboy78
I hadn't checked this thread in a while, and let me just say that I am very surprised at the amount of ridicule that the people who tried to do the remote viewing got,I don't think it's right. I mean, we are in a forum for alternative topics, a forum for things that don't have much logic to them, whether its UFOs, ghosts, or whatever it may be. When I posted this thread, the intention certainly wasn't for people to laugh at other people. I guess all I wanted to say is thank you to the people who tried.

I'm not a remote viewer in any way, but i just came to see if you got results. Then after reading all the people that were indeed ridiculing others just pissed me off. You said everything i wanted to say with this quote right here. Hope you found the keys tho!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So I found my keys. I've been meaning to write this post now for about a week, but I wanted to post a picture of exactly where they were, except I keep forgetting to snap a photo as uploaded for your viewing.

I can however tell you and describe where they were. Before I start I would like to thank the person who told me that I should pray to St Anthony, as I attribute my findings to him and God. The reason I say this is because my keys were lost in my house for almost 3 weeks, 3 weeks of me looking under and over things, inside and I left side of things, in my lawn, in my garage, in the laundry, in my drawers, in the car in the engine compartment, literally everywhere. The last place I was looking was in the engine compartment, and desperate for an answer I prayed intensely to God and to St Anthony, and didn't find them in the engine compartment and when inside my house. I went upstairs and I looked inside a drawer where I had already looked at least twice before and, I swear almost miraculously, there they were right in the middle of the drawer. But it was not until I decided to pray that five minutes later I found them.

The description of where I found them goes as follows for those that did the remote viewing. They were inside a wooden drawer that is located on a wooden dresser under some clothing that I never wear. The dresser is pushed up against the wall and is in very close proximity to a window that has blinds covering it. Over the drawer, on top of the dresser, is a vase with some dry decorative planrs/sticks. Close in proximity was also a large mirror, and a free standing full length mirror.

I am still a little amazed at some of the viewings on this thread and that a close person to me told me about. I thank you all for helping and wish you a blessed day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join