It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a resident Remote Viewer help me with something?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maluhia
Not a remote viewer, but just wondering if you re-popped the hood to see if you set them down there?
edit on 5-8-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

That was actually my first thought

Check around the car motor.
Under the car.
Somewhere around the engine block.

Just a common sense thought.

edit on 6-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sorry OP i have no skills in remote viewing but it seems the third prophet was right.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
I read all your posts and have this to say.

First, I've looked in the laundry basket, in the engine compartment, the ignition, under the seats, damn near everywhere and that's why I'm here.

I don't have a basement but I do have a garage. it's funny because I had a friend do a remote view and he said something very similar to what you said. In what proximity were the keys located?

For the person who mentioned the dog and mail man. It's funny but my mailbox is located across the street and directly in front is a neighbor that has a little annoying dog that barks at everything. We don't have scorpions here though

I'm not a rv in the traditional sense..I don't judge or control what I see just repeat it..and I saw those keys lodged/stuck where I said very clearly on reading your words. The only other things that have come through about this is something about your grandfather and the pale lichan/mossy green color of the bonnet of the car I was talking about. I wrote 'truck?' yesterday as it 'felt' like a very old vehicle..like this one:

I saw the keys on the passenger side outside and close to the windshield, where the bonnet line is.
If not your keys..maybe someone else's..who knows

The problem with asking questions like this here is we who put out necks out to respond..rv'er or not, have no way of verifying success or failure, and no authentic way of knowing other than a general sensation that you are honestly seeking, that your not seeking to toy with ppls heads or make fools of people. It doesn't stop ppl like me from responding..as I really couldn't give a flying frig what others think about people with unusual insight..but it does make it hard to qualify a hit...especially when the view/impressions that come may be interpreted in their symbolic, literal, metaphysical or spiritual forms..

whatever and wherever..best of luck finding them!

Ro
edit on 6-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

lol...love it

2nd

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

Dashboard. Under or over.......one side or the other or in the middle between the front seats-carpet

edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless
There is no such thing as remote viewing.

I had to write with what came in when I read this...it may or may not apply..pls feel free not to take it personally.

"In most peoples cases, if you've decided this, then this will be your reality. Its as simple and as difficult as that. In this case though, when I read that, I didn't feel that door closed as tightly as it seems or might be in one who has made that decision for themselves in ignorance or in absoluteness.
Pushing away or aside potential possibilities and alternate perspectives because they rouse disquieting emotion and don't suit the constraints of intellectual pride seems awfully counterproductive to the life of a true scientist, which is one that explores as a curious child does, without judgement; one who is free to hypothesize and form or not to form conclusion based on observation and experience; one who knows already that any conclusion is temporary at best. So what really happened to form this ? Didn't work for you so it mustn't for all beings? How small minded that would be! Empirical science is only one branch of a very large tree after all.

And whats with the love heart flowers that look like tulips? Forgetting something?"

Again..no need to take this personally..this just came in when I read that statement and I wrote it late last night when I wasn't feeling the best...it could be for me not you..who knows....so ymmv...best to you.. and yours x

Ro

edit on 6-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Maybe you put them on your other key ring, or maybe they are under the printer tray.
Are you absolutely sure which shorts you had on that day? Bad guesser I guess.
edit on 6-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've read your posts and have checked around my car, in the laundry again, in the engine compartment again,under the car. tomorrow I'll check inside the car again.
My house is not enormous but not small either,there are still many places to look., and just so you know, I'm not toying with any of you. I'm honestly just a guy really seeking my keys.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Aha !
I knew it.
See,
there was blue and white fabric by the keys,haha.

Cool car btw,
and great Hobby with many skills learned.
I've owned a 71 Chevelle
& 87 Buick Grand National
I miss the 425+hp but not the 7 mpg.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
actually, you did leave them in your gray shorts and your wife found them and has hidden them. Why? I'm not sure but I'd bet it is the following:

1) she is waiting for you to ASK her
2) she did it to teach you a lesson (once again) about leaving your things where they shouldn't be
3) she despises the car and doesn't want you working on or driving it.

so...ask her

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
okay, okay. I'll really tell you. They are at your computer desk area.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am living something else right now...

My suggestion is this

make a decision here
time spent in search versus new keying for ignition

the person who mentioned getting other keys made
smart man...

next time make sure you have a spare set
you did say project car right.. ok forgiven

The best way to find lost items

walk through the same process a remote viewer does

take a sheet or two of paper and start walking through the moment you had the keys last
(maybe word brainstorm)

just start following your steps till the moment you made the post here on ATS

note you will edit the information instinctively so do not brush aside a thought

write it down

step by step
motion by motion

do not stop writing because you think you know where you left it..

edit on 6-8-2013 by ripcontrol because: someone probably moved them

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ok one last shot I looked at the number assigned again
and saw blue and white again but this was clearly a window ledge somewhere.
Bathroom? Not sure.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Almost 24 hours since my last post...the suspension is absolutely killing me, long time not to have had your keys, and I'm too lazy to check how old the thread was when I posted my initial response.

I gats to know, bro! Did you find 'em yet?

I'd die of laughter induced shock if they turned up in your freezer.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Originally posted by Nevertheless
There is no such thing as remote viewing.

I had to write with what came in when I read this...it may or may not apply..pls feel free not to take it personally.

"In most peoples cases, if you've decided this, then this will be your reality. Its as simple and as difficult as that. In this case though, when I read that, I didn't feel that door closed as tightly as it seems or might be in one who has made that decision for themselves in ignorance or in absoluteness.
Pushing away or aside potential possibilities and alternate perspectives because they rouse disquieting emotion and don't suit the constraints of intellectual pride seems awfully counterproductive to the life of a true scientist, which is one that explores as a curious child does, without judgement; one who is free to hypothesize and form or not to form conclusion based on observation and experience; one who knows already that any conclusion is temporary at best. So what really happened to form this ? Didn't work for you so it mustn't for all beings? How small minded that would be! Empirical science is only one branch of a very large tree after all.

And whats with the love heart flowers that look like tulips? Forgetting something?"

Did you just quote yourself..?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that it's been a couple of days since I looked for the keys since I got real busy with work. Today I decided to look again outside, in the engine compartment, under the seats, under the car, in the wheel well, inside the rim of the tire. Nothing.

I've been going at this by myself but now I'm going to get the wife involved, I had been asking her if she's seen them but I hadn't asked her to help me look.

If and when I find them, I'll post a pic of exactly where the heck they were.
Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

So the St. Anthony prayer didn't work?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
were you wearing a shirt with a pocket? if so check there. also check through any rags you may have been using, another good place you loose things when working on cars. if you were using any tools also check your tool box.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well this thread shows us, remote viewing is a hoax ^^

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Bit of a leap, there.

All this thread shows is that of those of us that tried, none succeeded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join