It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a resident Remote Viewer help me with something?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I figure this is worth a shot since I am completely at a loss.

I've misplaced the keys to a project car I have sitting in the driveway and they have to be inside my home but for the life of me I've looked EVERYWHERE and can't find them, it's like they've just vanished.

Here's the back story of the day I lost them: My 1988 project Mustang had been sitting in the driveway now for quite some time and I wanted to get it up and running so I can get the vehicle stickers for it. So last Tuesday (7/30) I went out to the car in my tshirt and grey shorts to see if it would turn on. I put gas in it and attempted to get her going and nothing, so I popped the hood and began tinkering with it, and tried again and nothing. I did this over and over for about 5 minutes then the Texas heat made me come back inside to my home and I left the car as is.

As far as I can remember, I put keys in the pocket of my grey shorts and came inside to trouble shoot using the internet but never went back outside, I got busy with something else and that was that.

Now I don't know where the keys are and I have looked and looked everywhere! and quite honestly, it makes no sense, I looked in all the places they should be, and even in places they shouldn't be. Under things, behind things, way on top of others, I've looked for about 3 hours over the last four days, I'm stumped.

My brother suggested this thread so I figure I have nothing to lose. He told me I needed to give an 8 digit number that I'd assign to the target --> 30571988

If this works, I'll be eternally thankful.
Cheers.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Not a remote viewer, but just wondering if you re-popped the hood to see if you set them down there?
edit on 5-8-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Say this prayer to St. Anthony....

O blessed St. Anthony, the grace of God has made you a powerful advocate in all our needs and the patron for the restoring of things lost or stolen. I turn to you today with childlike love and deep confidence. You have helped countless children of God to find the things they have lost, material things, and, more importantly, the things of the spirit: faith, hope, and love. I come to you with confidence; help me in my present need. I recommend what I have lost to your care, in the hope that God will restore it to me, if it is His holy Will. Amen.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCowboy78

I would look in the bottom of the laundry basket, or near the washer dryer.
That would be my logical approach from your description.
Oddly enough, my first instinct was that someone else had them or moved them?
The detective in me says that they are in or around the stang.

LOL they are probably in the car/engine compartment.
Regardless, when you do find them,drive to the hardware store and make 3 copies
for Gods sakes.

Sorry, my "remote view" is temporarily out of order and out of focus.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The keys....they fell out of your pocket and are laying in the garden bed beside your car between a few blades of grass and a "y" shaped twig. There is a scorpian roaming in the vacinity with a white mark on its tail. It is approximatly 8 cm long.
Accross the road the neighbors dog is barking and the postman is about to deliver your mail.
This is my first remote view experiment and i made it all up. How was my accuracy?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Did you check the cup holder?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
This is my first remote view experiment and i made it all up. How was my accuracy?

Funnily enough, as accurate as any other "remote viewer"!

the keys will be found when they want to be found, they were very frightened when you just jammed one of them into a dark hole and twisted it.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
They are in a Hollowed out fish finger in the freezer....how did i do, was i warm..

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well I just ran through a quick RV session using the 8 digit number you supplied but I have no idea how accurate this is going to be so don't hope for much.

What I'm picking up seems to be some sort of underground basement or cellar, it's cold and sterile down there, almost like a hospital operation room.

It's quite dark and stale down there but there seems to be a sweet smell coming from some where, like bread baking or something.

I sketched out something which looks a bit like a long hallway with a door at the end, it could be the door to a basement or something, I have no idea.

edit on 6/8/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
they are where a rabbit could or would go. or with something white and fuzzy

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by TheomExperience

Funnily enough, as accurate as any other "remote viewer"!

the keys will be found when they want to be found, they were very frightened when you just jammed one of them into a dark hole and twisted it.

Yeah i thought so. I make Ed Dames jealous and Ingo Swann envious of my abilities

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
There is no such thing as remote viewing.

However, surely you've checked the ignition? That's where the usually hang when running in and out of a car.
And the seat, and the floor.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

One point three metres NorthWest, near the base of a tree in the grass...i think a squirl or bird moved them like four feet.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I read your post and saw a small set of keys one bronze coloured, stuck on the right hand side of a vehicle , where windshield meets bonnet. Check under the hood.or inside the car/truck in that right side shield area, Cheers Ro

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
the keys are mixed in among a bunch of wires

i would guess the wires of your surge protector ?
OR those wires might be automible wires/spark-plug wires? i dont know which

once i lost my keys too... they were eventually right out in the open but i had a case of hysterical blindness which made the keys invisible in my panic to locate them immediately
edit on 6-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I read all your posts and have this to say.

First, I've looked in the laundry basket, in the engine compartment, the ignition, under the seats, damn near everywhere and that's why I'm here.

I don't have a basement but I do have a garage. it's funny because I had a friend do a remote view and he said something very similar to what you said. In what proximity were the keys located?

For the person who mentioned the dog and mail man. It's funny but my mailbox is located across the street and directly in front is a neighbor that has a little annoying dog that barks at everything. We don't have scorpions here though

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You seek the keys, they are both here and there, they are everywhere and they are nowhere. They are inside of us, and we are them, etc. I'm referring to metaphorical keys, of course. As for your car keys, I've no idea.

Sorry, couldn't help myself, this is the second remote viewing related post I've read tonight and it's got me intrigued. I'm left with a slight problem, I want to try my hand at this but have to get to bed for work soon, ain't got time to look into the how to's right now.

Any tips for a beginner? A few quickfire hints just so's I can give it a go? Might have some beginners luck...if not then, I'm afraid I'm unable to help.
edit on 6-8-2013 by samerulesapply because: Amendments

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wood table, flower pots, window, dark green, white .
edit on 6-8-2013 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2013 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No tips, m'kay.

So I just started to focus on keys in general, the only keys I can see in my head are my own, which reminded me I hadn't locked my front door.

I simply can't concentrate or focus on keys that I've never seen, I tried. So I'll leave you with this...

I lost my hat, years ago. I looked everywhere one morning to the point of frustration, couldn't find it anywhere. Went to work in a mood.

I racked my mind, I knew I had it the night before...racked my bloody brain to the point of a headache, everywhere I thought it might be I'd already checked. I figured I was driving myself a little potty trying to remember, that I couldn't force myself to remember and it was that simple, so I tried to forget all about it, eventually I did.

When I got home that night I'd completely forgotten about it, I lay down to go to sleep and it came to me smack bang out of the blue...I'd put it in the freezer the night before. I used to get mild migraines so I'd f put my hat in the freezer and leave it for a while. I'd take it out and lay in the dark wearing it, it helped a lot.

I'd a migraine the previous night and put it in the freezer, but fell asleep. I thought I'd checked everywhere...the most annoying thing is this is something I'd done on many occasions, yet it did not occur to me during my frustrated, frantic search. I think that by thinking about it too much I created some kind of block.

Try to take your mind off it for a bit, go for a walk, relax and try to unwind, don't force it. It will come.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Ok I like this stuff so I'll take a swing.
The very first thing I saw even before reading your entire post
was keys with clothes. I saw a light blue article of clothing
and maybe a white and blue article? So I'm going to say
Hamper? Or pile of clothes somewhere? Not that you'd have that
as I dont know your housekeeping skills. But I really did see the keys
with light blue clothing in a pile of clothes.
That's all I have, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join