It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are UFOs not Alien Space craft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

Ok, I'm game. I'm an electronics engineer, and if you'd like to seriously question the status quo in excepted science then show me yours and I'll show you mine. I'm just kidding, using that old cliché, I don't have any theories of my own to bring to the table but I'd be glad to research with you. I don't go for all those free energy ideas and zero point blah blah blah, but I am open to innovative ideas on gravitational theory since nobody really has nailed it yet.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 0pass

ufos should be renamed UAPs

unidentified air phenomenon
edit on 7/8/2013 by maryhinge because: edited craft out

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The neu is a particle like the neutrino with consciousness attached to it. The neu is the real you. Not your body. I have already discovered the technology to convert matter to neutrinos in 1987 and shared it with the top US universities.

So, just to be clear, are you suggesting that consciousness is a particle? Or simply 'something else' that is 'attached' to a particle by *unknown force*?

Or are you asserting that it is 'attached' by a force we are familiar with such as electromagnetism?

Additionally, the 'starchild' as it's known has as of late 2012 again presented dna evidence in the form of FOXP2 that it MIGHT be authentic, credible labs have picked up contracts to do additional research as of February 2013, so your claim of no alien fossils might be alittle pre-emtive.

I am not implying that 'aliens are among us' I too agree that most ufo sightings look alot like plasma and behave in similar manners, especially those orbs regularly filmed by nasa and others in low earth orbit. It would not surprise me at all if a large portion of ufos are actually plasma phenomenon.

Also, what's with your blog? You're showing coronal holes of the sun and calling it GEE force?

The energy released as a result is converted to kinetic energy propelling the neutrinos at faster than speed of light and taking it to a future space time dimension.

So you're saying that a large part of the mass of the sun was suddenly converted into neutrino's then KINETICALLY accelerated beyond the speed of light into another space time? Wow quite the claim, I wonder why we didn't notice the change in mass rather dramatically or a huge effect on our magnetic field. I can only imagine what kind of effect 1/3 of the sun suddenly accelerating beyond the speed of light might do to the balance of the solar system.

edit on 7-8-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I have been researching on the Neutrino particle since 1987. It is the only detected particle so far that can pass through matter. For example a billion neutrinos pass through your eye balls when you look at the Sun.

Therefore, I have concluded that life be it human or other species all have a life particle. I called it the neu as it functions like the neutrino. So long a person is alive, the neu is trapped in the body and once a person dies, it just escapes into another dimension of time and space as it can travel faster than light.

Just as neutrinos come in various flavors and speed (the faster then light particles are called Tachyons),

Sometimes our neu does not travel to another dimension and space but remains in this one (for various reasons) and then we see it interacting with us as a spirit or ghost.

According to the knowledge I have, we never stop existing. For every infinitesimally small fraction of a second of the present, there exists a past and future. This basically means there are unlimited space time dimensions.

The minute we die, our neu travels into another time space dimension and we start feeling conscious again in that dimension and everything starts all over again. Sometimes the neu is re-born in the same time space dimension and what we call as re-incarnation. This is however rare.

So we never die as far as consciousness is concerned. We continue to relive the same life over and over again until our neu gains so much positive energy (through our good deeds) that it escapes this cycle and joins with the eternal energy source that we all refer to as God.

So our soul is a particle similar to a neutrino if I were to put it scientifically. But not the same as the neutrino that comes from the sun. The neu that we have or even animals have has a consciousness attached to it. It is like the neutrino has a DNA that decides if it will remain in-organic or form organic entity.

With regards to the phenomenon on the SUN or any other Star for that matter, there is unlimited energy and matter when the star is say in its middle age. So even if billions and trillions of neutrinos escape from the sun, it would not effect anything in this time space dimension as most of the neutrinos that are formed travel faster than light and reach another time space dimension. So if it would effect something it would not be in our time space dimension such as our solar system. The neutrinos that are detected as coming from the sun are the weaker neutrinos that do not travel faster than light and thus we observe them.

GEE field or GEE forces basically states under certain conditions of electromagnetic disturbance and effect of gravity and other forces at play, matter is converted to neutrinos. Most of these neutrinos travel faster than light and do not remain in the current time space and thus their release not observable.

The GEE equation is as follows:

Gf=NiABxBxe.dt

where

N = the number of turns in the coil
i = the current in amperes pass through the coil
A = the area of the loop in the coil
B = the magnetic induction of the Magnetic Field
e = the induced emf in the circuit along the wire of the coil
dt = the time interval

This equation may not be accurate or complete and is only the baby step for going forward in formulating a final equation. I derived this equation in 1987 when I was studying physics in college. That is a long way back.

At the moment, I am not able to undertake further research as I need someone who has the current latest understanding in physics who can help me validate this equation and if there are any bugs fix them.

edit on 7-8-2013 by 0pass because: spelling and grammar.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok, despite the numerous flaws all over your response I will focus on these statements here:

So even if billions and trillions of neutrinos escape from the sun, it would not effect anything in this time space dimension as most of the neutrinos that are formed travel faster than light and reach another time space dimension.

If 1/3 the mass of the sun was converted to neutrinos and blasted into another dimension it sure as *** would have an effect here in this one. If my arm turned into neutrinos and went to another dimension I would certainly notice that my arm was suddenly missing even if I did not start bleeding and die. Likewise if the sun suddenly and dramatically lost 1/3 of its mass, I think the planets would notice.

With regards to the phenomenon on the SUN or any other Star for that matter, there is unlimited energy and matter when the star is say in its middle age.

With re-guards to the picture on your website, it is a coronal hole. A star with unlimited mass is not called a star, it is called a black hole. These kinds of basic statements can not be muddled around if you expect anyone to take you seriously. You are giving alternate descriptions for theoretical particles, and asserting that they are generated in low energy events like CMEs or in 0 energy events such a death.

How is death defined anyway? Are we talking physical death, brain death? Acomma? I deliberately baited my statments with the words electromagnetic force, WIMPS are supposedly not effected by magnetic fields.

Here is a link about nuetrino's I certainly do not expect you to break it down and refute the page to me or anything like that, but I would at least be prepared to do so on the off chance someone stumbles across your page that has even the most basic discovery channel physics knowledge.

All about Neutrinos

I dare you to post this in the science section of this web page. If you are genuinely looking for qualified individuals to critique this.....that's where they will be.
edit on 8-8-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

If 1/3 the mass of the sun was converted to neutrinos and blasted into another dimension it sure as *** would have an effect here in this one. If my arm turned into neutrinos and went to another dimension I would certainly notice that my arm was suddenly missing even if I did not start bleeding and die. Likewise if the sun suddenly and dramatically lost 1/3 of its mass, I think the planets would notice.

Who is talking about 1/3 of the mass of the sun being converted to neutrinos? I am not a scientist to quantify or qualify what is happening on the sun. I am just projecting my theory of matter to neutrino conversion and stating that such a force MAY be at play on the sun. The theory may hold ground or will not. Only time will tell.

I would suggest you read up the latest on the Missing Neutrino issue. So the matter is not yet resolved.

With re-guards to the picture on your website, it is a coronal hole. A star with unlimited mass is not called a star, it is called a black hole. These kinds of basic statements can not be muddled around if you expect anyone to take you seriously. You are giving alternate descriptions for theoretical particles, and asserting that they are generated in low energy events like CMEs or in 0 energy events such a death.

You cannot accuse me of muddling the issue. When I mentioned unlimited energy an matter, it is in context and not in specificity. A star such as the Sun continues to retain its mass until the hydrogen within the core becomes depleted and the fusion of hydrogen nuclei to helium nuclei stops. What this implies is that at this stage of its evolution, the GEE force or the matter to neutrino conversion is not so great that it would cause any significant imbalance.

When the GEE forces become more powerful occasionally and temporarily, I am suggesting ( not concluding) it might be cause for sunspots and coronal hole is formed. In this respect, I would suggest you read this document

My knowledge on physics is currently obsolete and dependent on findings / research on what is available on the net. So there is no way I can defend my theories in the science section without spending a great deal of my time which is not bountiful as I have not yet retired from my main profession or getting paid to undertake any such research.

Therefore, i suggested that if there is someone with a more accurate knowledge of physics, I can deliberate with such a person the equation I had derived 25 years back and see if it can hold its ground. But I need someone with a open mind not the traditional scientists who would scoff and Hoff about anything that is not conforming with their conservative viewpoint.

If someone comes along fine. Otherwise, I have to wait till I get more free time to personally study the basics of current physics and steadily progress to more advance physics to decode the equation.

With regards to the neu particle, there is only inference and no proof that it exists unless I get a portable neutrino detector moments before a person passes away to verify that the neu is a particle such as a neutrino.

There are only a few neutrino detectors in the world. One in Japan and Canada and they are nowhere being portable as far as I know.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join