It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In Front Of Brazilian Cyclists During Race, Photos.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz
reply to post by Nomad451

I said if legit. and I said that only because to my knowledge American corporations in collaboration with various arms of the Military Industrial Complex are the ones who have built Anti Gravity based crafts. Lockheed Martin, Boeing, under USAP's.

Suppressed technology... Are you saying the Brazilians have similar tech? I know the NAZI's were working on similar tech. As were the Russians. Have not heard anything out of China or Brazil regarding such technology.

No not trolling. Note I didnt say thats what this was. I said if it is, Its most likely belonging to such groups.

I assume any Alien beings either wouldn't be silly enough to not be invisible. For various reasons.

I wouldn't say that the Brazilian Airforce has such tech and yes, it is possible that the U.S. does have, and if they do have then based on worldwide reports (if indeed it is the U.S.), then they fly such craft over any country they like

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Flying wing upside down with landing gear now up in the air.
Certainly a lot of spotlights unless the lights are caused by high voltage from
leakage points in the ship.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

My opinion, a man made adaptation..

Not saying hoax though. Just that it may have been built here but possibly using reverse engineered components..

Just speculation though

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The only drone listed as being employed by the Brazilian air force, looks like match to me

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16-8-2013 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join